Angelus

• X Cup
Re: How to help make \
« Reply #45 on: June 27, 2011, 03:07:24 PM »
I give up trying to explain what makes a pic easy to morph. I feel like a broken record. So if your pic doesn't get morphed by me in  the future, just assume it was not working for me and don't email me or pm me asking me why any more...read this thread.

Oooh!  Oooh!  Can I guess who's been messaging you? 

ROUNDandHEAVY

• Rookie of the Year
  • My name is Bob, Round is just my favorite shape. ;
« Reply #46 on: June 27, 2011, 03:13:40 PM »
the usual types, newbies who don't get it and cranks who still haven't.
Call me Bob.

Soflobro

• A Cup
« Reply #47 on: March 23, 2012, 09:36:48 AM »
So I have a question and first I'm not asking in this thread to morph this pic but I'm going to ask about the pic itself. Would this pic meet the qualifications for an artist, whomever it is, to be morphed? If not, then why?

Mod edit: most artists will not do a public morph request with the face obscured or missing. Some will do private morph requests via PM or email (again, WITH the face intact). You already posted this image elsewhere as a morph request... in the future, please don't post the same image more than once... just post it once and if you need to use it again elsewhere, link to it or use the UBB img tag. Thanks. -Palomine
« Last Edit: March 23, 2012, 04:41:46 PM by Palomine »

Soflobro

• A Cup
« Reply #48 on: May 01, 2012, 08:14:46 AM »
So I have a question and first I'm not asking in this thread to morph this pic but I'm going to ask about the pic itself. Would this pic meet the qualifications for an artist, whomever it is, to be morphed? If not, then why?

Mod edit: most artists will not do a public morph request with the face obscured or missing. Some will do private morph requests via PM or email (again, WITH the face intact). You already posted this image elsewhere as a morph request... in the future, please don't post the same image more than once... just post it once and if you need to use it again elsewhere, link to it or use the UBB img tag. Thanks. -Palomine

I realized that when I posted it previously it was by mistake on someone else's thread which was why I reposted it here. As stated, I wasn't asking for it to be morphed here but rather if it met the qualifications. So is the missing face the only thing that makes this a bad morph?

Also, I've just realized that mod edits in a post it don't count as a reply to the post so the post won't show up when you click Show new replies to your posts. Otherwise I would have responded to this sooner. Is there anyway for whoever is in control of that to make it so a mod edit would make a thread come up under Show new replies to your posts.? I ask because mod edits, for the most part, deal rule breaking and if there is something that should be brought to everyones attention, IMHO.

Mod edit: if the issue was urgent, I'd have replied or sent you a PM. It wasn't so a mod edit suffices. No, there's no way to make such edits show as replies. -Pal
« Last Edit: May 01, 2012, 12:00:15 PM by Palomine »

bignatslover

• P Cup
    • I love the BEA
X-ray request / xray treatment needing done to a photo
« Reply #49 on: December 26, 2016, 06:03:28 AM »
My private morph request isn't for a morph per se but rather to have "x-ray" filtering applied so I can see what is doing underneath a photo of a woman in a dress via xray applications in paint programs (I guess Photoshop is still the go-to software for this, although I am no expert).
I don't want to impede too far on what is proper to ask on here, but are there any artists on here who
(1) Can do an x-ray of a pic
(2) Do it as a private request by Personal Messaging on here?

Thank you kindly!