sheber

• Shasta'man
    • http://www.bearchive.com/~shasta/
Re: How to help make "Can you morph this" a less futile request...
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2005, 07:44:24 PM »
I see your point, but you are making gross assumptions about people you do not know. Hell, you can even get yourself into sticky situations making assumptions about people you do know.  Commonsense is the rule, something that is difficult to enforce even with the strictest of laws.  Just ask the government.

Case in point: The blurred faces at Top Heavy. I believe the obstructed facial features are there to protect the model's anonymity. That is, if a bona fide representative of the model posted them in the first place. Again, I'd hesitate to make assumptions.
[Rent this space]

MunchWolf

• What Tagline?
« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2005, 07:53:10 PM »
I think Amy has a good point ...

I don't think the rule applies to all cases ... but it would apply to most here

-Munch "Ie. If you're going through the effort of removing someone else's face before posting here, maybe you should think twice about posting" Wolf

ps: kinda of goes along with my rule, if you feel the need to state a picture is of someone of age, maybe you should think twice about posting it

Blax12

• M Cup
    • www.bearchive.com/~blax12
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2005, 06:25:09 AM »
  I agree: I don't like blured faces and please, avoid titles like "morph request". Put a name in the title, or anything else to recognize it.

Blax12

mysterymorpher

• D Cup
« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2005, 07:12:19 AM »
Adding my two cents, I don't do private morphs at all because my experience tells me people just cannot follow directions. Assuming for a minute that they can however, these would be my rules for private morphs (and I understand that not all of you would agree since some here have fetishes that are applicable)....

1. No morphs of grannies or other unattractive women with torpedo tits down to their waist.

2. Black clothing is generally bad for morphs (few exceptions). The more vivid the color, the better morph potential.

3. Pictures with multiple persons where you're expected to just ignore, or crop out one person, while you morph the other... not good.  This is art and the subject of your morph should be the focus.

4. Morph requests should be of women with small to medium breasts. Nothing that gets on my nerves more than when somebody morphs a pic of Sarenna Lee or Sable or somebody.... she's already got HUGE tits!

5. No fat chicks. If you're not sure whether your morph subject is fat or not, THEN SHE IS.  If you have to wonder, then it's not worth sending it.

6. No trannies.

7. The subject should be prominent in the frame. The most common mistake photographers make is taking the photo from too far away. Take two steps forward when you snap the pic.

8. If you email me EVEN ONCE asking me when your morph is going to be done, you've just guaranteed I won't finish it. I'm doing you a favor. Respect it.

And all of the rules the others mentioned... i reserve the right to change or add to these at any time.
My last girlfriend broke up with me by fax.  It was a seven page fax, the first page's just got a big 'F' on it... I don't like where this is going...

auto_reply

« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2005, 02:27:39 PM »
Here is a quote from a recent dialog on the subject that I think will benefit anyone bothering to read this thread:

Quote:

Two things we are sure of, the age of people with **29** and the age of adult models published in the united states, because that is information is common knowledge or is readily available. Just because you say that somone is old enough (or that you know them) doesn't mean anyone else is convinced. Knowing this, and that **19**-**18**-photobucket-type content is prohibited and that you personally haven't assumed responsibility or asserted copyright on any of the photographs (unlike two young people currently sharing their own photos on the forums), and are at least aware of our people of minority age rules, that you continue to post these same pictures.
One of three things must happen: 1) You start posting people clearly old enough to be here (and by clearly I mean that anyone looking at the photograph would go "yes, there is no doubt in mind that she is old enough"), 2) You assert copyright and accept responsibility for your own photographs (which still won't guarantee that they stay on the forum if there is any question to number one), or 3) you stop posting **19**-**18**-photobucket-type content all together. There is one more option, and that is when I'm left with no other option than to take away your ability to participate in the forums.

I hope that someone finds this useful.
*You have reached the Automated Moderation System. In the event of an actual breast expansion emergency, the Attention Signal you just heard would have been followed by official information, news or instructions.*

Xenocrates:
"I have often repented speaking, but never of holding my tongue."

Theodore

• F Cup
  • Hello
« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2005, 03:24:37 PM »
Quote:

5. No fat chicks. If you're not sure whether your morph subject is fat or not, THEN SHE IS.  If you have to wonder, then it's not worth sending it.

How are you defining fat? Just curious. My gf is fat to some, but not to me.

marioz988

• A Cup
« Reply #21 on: October 13, 2005, 02:58:33 AM »
looks good as it is !!!!

kupsyza

• F Cup
« Reply #22 on: November 05, 2005, 06:53:15 PM »
what's a trannie?

MasterDragonfly

• Oh My God Cup
  • sponsor of collared_cherri's 1000cc implants
    • Larger Implants Info
« Reply #23 on: November 05, 2005, 07:08:55 PM »
transvestite/transexual/transgender

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #24 on: November 05, 2005, 08:01:53 PM »
Gee , I thought a tranny was the low gear on a manual truck transmision ....

Angered_Icon

• C Cup
    • Angered-Icon.com
« Reply #25 on: December 24, 2005, 04:02:39 PM »
Quote:

Gee , I thought a tranny was the low gear on a manual truck transmision ....

LOLOL. that's too funny! I just had to post cause of that. I do agree with a few of Mystery morphers rules there. The fat girls, eh. I personally wouldn't do it cause I'm not into that, but I also don't think theres any thing wrong with it. There are some fat / thick girls that don't have much up top.

JustAskin

• A Cup
    • www.geocities.com/mewpussy/
« Reply #26 on: January 05, 2006, 12:06:16 AM »
I'm 51 years old.  Does that make me a "drooping granny?"  I think not.

Basically, my bra size and my age are the same... except I have to squeeze my all natural boobs into a 48DDD because that's the biggest garment available in my neighborhood.  And yes, I have a few extra pounds.  I guess this means I wouldn't qualify for enhancement under your criteria list.  

A well endowed woman is first and foremost a capable woman.  As to what she's capable of - that is the artist's interpretation.

I was stunned when someone suggested I should request a morph but thrilled when I saw myself "enhanced."  Fortunately, not everyone shares your list of preferences.

Appreciatively,
Just Askin

mysterymorpher

• D Cup
« Reply #27 on: January 11, 2006, 08:50:02 PM »
I'm just saying I'm not into fat chicks, so I don't do their morphs.  I'm defining fat as morbidly obese... I'm not talking about some of our more finely rounded models, Taylor, Nadine, etc... we can all agree these girls got some junk in the trunk, but we wouldn't have it any other way.

In reference to grannies, you'll notice I didn't say anything about age, but more with regard to appearance.  If you're sexy, great.  But if you're drooping torpedo tits to your waist and your skin is so wrinkled you look like a shaved Shar Pei, then no I won't do it.  Primarily just because looking at a photo like that for hours would make me want to throw up.

My point basically is the morphing itself is an art, and the subject of the morph should reflect the artistry of it.  I'm not the kind of guy who believes in putting a bitchin' paint job on a dump truck.

Insensitive perhaps, but it's my effort so my prerogative.
My last girlfriend broke up with me by fax.  It was a seven page fax, the first page's just got a big 'F' on it... I don't like where this is going...

Stretcherr

• P Cup
    • membersarea.bearchive.com/members/index.php?main=9&from=members
« Reply #28 on: January 17, 2006, 09:55:12 AM »
well i dig you, sweetie!! send your pics my way, these youngins haven't learned to appreciate a woman like you yet.

JustAskin

• A Cup
    • www.geocities.com/mewpussy/
« Reply #29 on: January 18, 2006, 01:33:24 AM »
Your reply wasn't all that bad.

The artistry is not in question.

Just Askin... who ain't no granny