adlion944

• E Cup
The 6 Greatest Tits of All Time...
« on: July 16, 2005, 12:29:33 AM »
These are the best Eastern European (or for that matter Earthly) pairs of tits in history.  For the first time, all in one collection.  Enjoy.

Yulia looks positively small breasted compared to the 2 newcummers.

Could you imagine rolling around in a 4some with these ladies?  I think I would actually consider living in an Eastern Bloc country and giving up my US citizenship for to be the meat in that 6 tit sandwich.

dreadpirate

• A Cup
Re: The 6 Greatest Tits of All Time...
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2005, 12:39:25 AM »
Names.  Pronto.  I can't believe it, but I don't think I've ever seen the other two... the ones who dwarf Yulia... and that "dwarf" and "Yulia" should even find themselves in the same sentence (now I know what you're thinking...).

SwitcherX

• Legend
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2005, 01:23:32 AM »
Quote:

...the 2 newcummers.

So who are they?
Switcher X
A.K.A. Tina Fey Eichmann

"Thank you herr professor Tina Fey Eichmann, nuclear brain surgeon and moustache jockey."
-- Mammeister

"SwitcherX, you were always Mammeister's favorite...you bastard."
-- Notty

hincandenza

• Banned User
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2005, 01:43:11 AM »
You guys are serious!  Wow... Well, I guess we aren't all boob fanatics.    But the pictures are Sabrina, aka Sabrina 36KK (from Overdeveloped Amateurs) aka Anya from Top Heavy Amateurs.  She's stretched out on the left side, with terrificly huge, pancaked breasts and a slender body.  She's entered quickly into most people's "all-time faves" list, by virtue of her wonderfully slender body and HUGE pendelous breasts.  And unlike most ODA women, she's not 45 and possessing saggy balloons but ripe, voluptuous, extraordinary cannons on her chest.

The other is Maria Swan aka Princessa aka Jana, curled up on the couch in the lower right, who has recently been on busty.pl and nadine-j.de.  She's very new to the scene, and (I'm apparently in the minority here) is of possibly augmented origin, seeming almost too rounded on her frame, a little too heavy under the nipple.  But whatever your beliefs, her breasts are spectacular either way, and she's got a tiny waist/great ass to go along with her boobs.

Do a search on this forum for "Anya", "Sabrina", "Maria Swan", "Princessa", etc, and you'll find PLENTY.  Then go hit the file sharing networks and you'll be in boob heaven.

Dingus

• F Cup
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2005, 08:51:29 AM »
Maria Swan/Jana/Merilyn/Princessa isn't augmented, at least not in the flesh but she has been slightly "adjusted" here by me.

click

pulp

• Banned User
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2005, 09:40:44 AM »
Hi HIN!!!!  

Perhaps Maria is using injectables that seem so prevalent today... d-oh!!!  Hell, I'm beginning to wonder if Chloe Vevrier's spectacular growth of recent years (she was considerably flabby/skinny in the boobies for quite a while) and of other big nat stars, are the result of this practice on a *cumback*. neiiiiiin!!!  Linsey?  Wifey'sWorld?  Danni?
My spidey senses are tingling! There are too many big nat stars suddenly bigger than they have ever been or back to where they were before mother nature deflated their funbags a tad!  Waddup?!?!!!!  Ya think I should get some of that Synthol and pump up my cock? LMFFAO!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHEEEHEEHAHAHA!!!

bigtithound

• B Cup
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2005, 10:02:57 AM »
delurking here to second that emotion... i never thought there'd be another girl with such a jaw-dropping waist-to-bust ratio as the legendary yulia nova, but then suddenly anya/sabrina and maria/jana/princzessa magically appear.

imho, these three have the most perfect female bodies on the planet:  long legs, perfect asses, flawless skin, and the hugest natural tits imaginable.  they're like living sex toys.  unbelievable...

thanks!

adlion944

• E Cup
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2005, 11:24:39 AM »
In fact, I would even venture to say that each of these 3 girls have a body that make you want to have sex with them.

HomerJay

• F Cup
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2005, 02:27:40 PM »
Quote:

In fact, I would even venture to say that each of these 3 girls have a body that make you want to have sex with them.

I never thought of that!  

ZoD

• Oh My God Cup
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2005, 03:30:40 PM »
Hands off! theyre mine!  
«Zoneofdecay on the outside, tasty on the inside.»

MensWorld

• A Cup
    • http://www.mensworld.tv
« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2005, 11:06:33 AM »
here are also some nice pictures from princessa aka maria swan. i don't know why she have so many different names  
but, it doesn't matter. her tits are perfect.

http://www.mensworld.tv/Cms/?Page=GirlsPictures&IdGallery=99
 -----------------------------------------------
- MensWorld.tv - Girls, Cars and more -
 -----------------------------------------------
 >>> - - - www.mensworld.tv - - - <<<

kupsyza

• F Cup
« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2005, 11:27:03 AM »
are you sure sabrina isn't modified? she doesn't look natural.

TheRover

• P Cup
« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2005, 01:33:31 PM »
If you want my opinion, it would be early 1990s Tiffany Towers, times 3.  But that's just me...
<font color="black"> "But Mr. Minister, it isn't like this film is the first troublesome thing to come out of Canada; let us not forget Bryan Adams."
"Now, now, the Canadian government has apologized for Bryan Adams on several occasions." <!--color--></font>

Stioup

• D Cup
« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2005, 03:15:17 PM »
These are Milena Velba, Nadine Jansen, Chloe Vevrier, Yulia Nova, Linsey Dawn McKenzie, Maria Swan  

boobifanX

• F Cup
    • http://www.f51.parsimony.net/forum204212/
« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2005, 03:37:19 PM »
The best 3 pairs of tits in this world belong to Wendy Whoppers, PBD and Pandora Peaks.
And there is not doubt about it .....

.... at least for me.

Rosa Luxemburg: "Freedom always means the freedom of the dissenters"