Kenard

• F Cup
Boobs with High Heels or without?
« on: August 27, 2001, 06:48:00 AM »
Hey All,

I was talking with a friend the other day and we started talking about Women and Shoes. I confessed, I actual prefer to see a Huge Chested Honey without Heels. Maybe I like the casual look of Sneekers or Maybe its just the way it affects the posture, or Maybe its barefeet when in the raw.  Regardless Every Hottie I know, looks better to me in a pair of low heel shoes than in a Set of Heels.  

It seems to be the accepted Norm for women to be considered more attractive in Heels. I just dont seem to fit that mold. I was just wondering How some of you Stand (haha pun) on this topic?

Big Boobs to You!

St Stephan

Re: Boobs with High Heels or without?
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2001, 07:08:00 AM »
If they have to cover them with something, I find a bra or bikini more attractive than heels or sneakers.
0 ((o!< J

[ August 27, 2001: Message edited by: St Stephan ]

Avatar with the gracious approval of the lovely Vanessa Montagne.
BEA members will find the full-sized (1.12 MB) animation,
cleansed of clumsy clowning claptrap by cloddish clerics, here.
For the original pictures, and thousands more, visit Vanessa.

Dave Brubeck

• E Cup
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2001, 07:18:00 AM »
I'm not a big fan of the heels, either. When the model is in a standing pose, a few shots with heels are okay, because they do make the model appear taller and longer-legged. But in the sitting and lying-down poses, I'd rather see the model barefooted. More natural that way.

sebreid

• E Cup
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2001, 07:35:00 AM »
i never look at the shoes

« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2001, 08:00:00 AM »
Shoes---am I missing something here??? Hey, the tits can't be that fabulous if you're concerned about the shoes........LOL!!
No, really, I do agree---sometimes heels aren't sexy...sometimes they are almost trashy (unless you like trashy..hehehe)...

Marie  

bonfire

• C Cup
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2001, 08:19:00 AM »
I totally disagree...
Heels are a must!Heels and big breasts are the true essence of a female.(in my opinion)The bigger the platform,the higher the heel,The bigger the bust line...it all leads to 1 happy me.

Mammeister

• Banned User
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2001, 08:53:00 AM »
Oh yes, a busty babe in heels!!

Not only does it make the booty bounce when she walks, the boobies do too!!

Like Jack Lemmon said in "Some Like It Hot": It's like JELLO on springs!!  

BTW, he was describing Marilyn Monroe as she walked by.

[ September 15, 2001: Message edited by: Mammeister ]

« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2001, 06:21:00 PM »
I think it depends on the person... some people look awesome in heels.

I look good in heels if I am standing still. As soonas I start walking, though... what a disaster! I take awkward, wierd steps, and am entirely ungraceful. I stumble. I sometimes fall. And I've been trying since I was a skinny 14-year-old. It just ain't happening!

Heels are for photo shoots, not for real life.

BillN

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2001, 08:06:00 PM »
Maybe it's just the engineer in me but putting a top heavy girl in high heels seems unusually cruel.  (Think leaning tower of Pisa.)  

« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2001, 08:17:00 PM »
2 to 3 inch heels, always.  It accentuates the legs and gives a slight arch to the back thrusting those breasts outward.  Those extremely large platform  shoes with the long spike heels are more like landing gear than high heels. They spoil the effect. IMHO

tina83

• C Cup
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2001, 06:35:00 AM »
If heels are a must, then high-heel pumps are the best.  They make the legs look sexy.  A complete package--big boobs and great legs!!!  

JS

• D Cup
« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2001, 11:08:00 AM »
I like the way the calf muscles come out when the legs are in heels. I've got about five pairs of 6- and 7-inchers in all sizes for the DingDong-girls - combined with 60-inch-bustlines you can imagine they always had problems to keep the balance and not to fall over  

netman99

• A Cup
« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2001, 03:47:00 AM »
NMHO it depends on the woman. Danni Ashe is AWSOME in heels the higher the better, but I find Roberta Pedon looks much better without.

BillN

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2001, 04:06:00 AM »
I don't know if it counts or not but all of the Bill Ward cartoon girls were pictured in impossibly hight heels.  It worked for me.  

Input_Jack

• C Cup
    • n/a
« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2001, 01:47:00 AM »
Yay heels!
Input Jack of Area 69