gattsB

• B Cup
contest for a breast reduction ???
« on: August 14, 2005, 03:04:56 AM »
i found these pics on a weird contest (the prize is an operation!!!!!)
who is the brunette ?and did someone else know this kind of contest.

auto_reply

Re: contest for a breast reduction ???
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2005, 03:24:41 AM »
Wherever did you find this?
*You have reached the Automated Moderation System. In the event of an actual breast expansion emergency, the Attention Signal you just heard would have been followed by official information, news or instructions.*

Xenocrates:
"I have often repented speaking, but never of holding my tongue."

dazzler_77

• E Cup
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2005, 06:30:25 AM »
I second that - would love to see more! Do you have a link?

herringbone

• P Cup
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2005, 10:07:44 PM »
Quote:

I second that - would love to see more! Do you have a link?

Love to see more?!?  Wouldn't this be like posting a link to a seal-clubbing website in a P.E.T.A. forum??  

dazzler_77

• E Cup
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2005, 01:12:51 AM »
LOL - unfortunate choice of words... I mean love to see more of these misguided people in their natural state!

herringbone

• P Cup
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2005, 07:41:14 AM »
Quote:

LOL - unfortunate choice of words... I mean love to see more of these misguided people in their natural state!

Okay, now you're making sense again  

Brahma

• E Cup
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2005, 08:56:53 AM »
I've had those pics for a couple years now.  I think that I got them at TopHeavy.com, though I'm not positive.

Bonzo

• C Cup
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2005, 04:03:19 AM »
The colour pics came from the site www.96rock.com/breast_xmas_ever24.html which I believe is an Atlanta, GA radio station.   Unfortunately the site has changed since I last visited and the above link which used to take you straight to the pics no longer seems to work, indicating that they have moved on from that Xmas so to speak.  Never did find any more pics of this lady, damn!
So it was a contest to pay for a breast reduction? - damn again!

J_R_Dobbs

• C Cup
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2005, 10:27:49 PM »
Topheavy stil has copies of some of those pics. It would be a crying shame if this horrible internet hoax was true! Perhaps they just cribbed the pics for their own evil purposes. Feckheads.

dazzler_77

• E Cup
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2005, 01:48:30 PM »
Couldn't find any more pics on Topheavy - could you give some more clues where/when to look, please?

ZoD

• Oh My God Cup
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2005, 02:27:17 PM »
Theres a contest for breast reduction?

Buy a better bra!  
«Zoneofdecay on the outside, tasty on the inside.»

Varchild

• E Cup
    • getit.at/adventure
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2005, 10:44:07 PM »
THe "Before" pic (the Black and white inset with the Girl in the rose t-shirt) is from the Portland Mercury.  One of their writers had a reduction and wrote an article about it.  SHe used to write a dating colum called "Sex Advice for Horny Boys" but I forget her name.

Joe Average

• C Cup
« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2005, 09:25:40 PM »
Yes, it was Atlanta 96 Rock Breast Christmas Paegant.  I saved some pics from their site, and I also got some e-mailed to me by someone who attended.  The prize WAS a reduction.  The girl pictured in the semi-see-thru top was the winner.  She's also the one in the aqua tie-dyed looking shirt.  A marvelous look at real women with big ones, and the awareness they have of how we feel.  It's too bad they wanted them smaller, though!

I used the contest as the inspiration for a story called "The Miss Too Much Paegant".  I believe it can be found on Chili's section of this very site!

If I can attach some of the photos I have, I will.  But I am not sure I know how to do that...

No, I don't know how to post pics I have in my Yahoo Briefcase.  Anybody know how to do that without downloading them to my hard-drive?

MasterDragonfly

• Oh My God Cup
  • sponsor of collared_cherri's 1000cc implants
    • Larger Implants Info
« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2005, 07:02:56 AM »
Quote:

No, I don't know how to post pics I have in my Yahoo Briefcase.  Anybody know how to do that without downloading them to my hard-drive?

Should be able to just browse to the top level of your briefcase, copy the URL from the navigation pane, then paste it in your post.  No need to tweak it after that point.

That won't provide inline pics per se, merely a link to your Briefcase.  But it'll save you having to download them first.

If you wanted to do something a little more elaborate, the next time you post a msg, look to the area just below the Compose pane.  You'll see a table entitled "Instant UBB Code".  Under that is one entitled "Image".  Click that.  Should be self-explanatory.  

PS - If you don't have a copy of your Yahoo Briefcase on your hard drive (or some other reliable resource), I strongly recommend you make that copy.  The folks at Yahoo (or anywhere for that matter) aren't infallible, especially when rearchitecting their interface (speaking from personal experience, saw one of my profile pics just vanish one day).  Just ask yourself the "oh shit" question:  If your Yahoo Briefcase were to suddenly vanish one day, would you be okay with that?