jamball68

• E Cup
Anyone know anything about . . .BE commercial?
« on: August 14, 2005, 05:11:27 PM »
Does anyone know anything about the commercial that's being discussed in this http://forum.bearchive.com/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=362193&an=0&page=0#362193
thread?

Does anyone have it?

It's really got my interests peaked.

--
Jamball
If you're ever falling from a great height, just go real limp.  That way you'll look like a dummy and people will try and catch you because, hey, free dummy.  -- Jack Handey

Visit http://unseenhands.com for the best independent films on the Net.  Of course I'm biased becuase I design and run the site, but still, they're great!

xenon

• G Cup
Re: Anyone know anything about . . .BE commercial?
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2005, 08:28:35 PM »
I still have it. I can email it to you if you like. But no way to host it.
~Xenon

whitey

• C Cup
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2005, 08:39:03 PM »
email me and I can host it ( [email protected] )
~whitey

xenon

• G Cup
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2005, 08:59:20 PM »
Quote:

email me and I can host it ( [email protected] )

Emailed; thanks for hosting it.
~Xenon

jamball68

• E Cup
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2005, 10:40:37 PM »
I can host too.

[email protected]

Is it the one of the asian woman **94** what looks like milk?  A low angle shot of her breast filling up?  

--
Jamball
If you're ever falling from a great height, just go real limp.  That way you'll look like a dummy and people will try and catch you because, hey, free dummy.  -- Jack Handey

Visit http://unseenhands.com for the best independent films on the Net.  Of course I'm biased becuase I design and run the site, but still, they're great!

Prophet_Tenebrae

• Breast Prophet
  • Prophet Of Darkness
    • FTF10 - FTF Superblog
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2005, 03:25:42 AM »
It's the one where there are women on a train, with ample busts, then comes the science bit and then a line of busty women. Off the top of my head.

Roy

« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2005, 05:34:43 AM »
Posting this in both of these threads, I was able to luckily download it from the original link (after unsuccessfully trying a few times earlier) and then uploading to:

WARNING WARNING, BART SIMPSON! CHANGE THE XX >> TT!!!

hxxp://rapidshare.de/files/4000038/ad.zip.html

If 'ANYONE' complains about the 'xx' you obviously don't care much for the BEArchive, because direct linking can cause 'evilness' like total banning from using links from one page to another (for example, this great forum to rapidshare), and we wouldn't want that.

I tested it once to make sure it uploaded correctly, if it hasn't, well, I might have to start emailing. Enjoy.

rtpoe

• Old Fart
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2005, 09:16:25 PM »
Thank you!

rtpoe
rtpoe

The last fling of winter is over ...  The earth, the soil itself, has a dreaming quality about it.  It is warm now to the touch; it has come alive; it hides secrets that in a moment, in a little while, it will tell.
-  Donald Culross Peattie

Janus

• P Cup
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2005, 01:45:43 AM »
Just trying out a hunch:

xhttp://www.iammakinguparandomsitethatcantexist.com

If this works, a simple copy+paste will work, highlight everything past the "x"and clicking will still not work.
Unless there are sites that start like that, in which case, I'm boned. There, hxxp solved.

J- Ok, Birdman just amped up the funny, and that Birdgirl is funny as hell. Although, we're five minutes from geeks dressing up their girlfriends like that, and ruining sex for everyone else.
I will remove the stick out of the world's ass.