Dr_Fashizzle

• Fizzle Cup
Re: SMG: A real broad!
« Reply #30 on: August 25, 2005, 09:03:37 PM »
She does look stunning!  You know I'm just going to have to counter that with my own SMG morph! (This is a battle, after all! )

Personally, I liked her when she was really waify! ( I can hear the boooos now! )  Just means I can get a nice ass to waist ratio out of one of these pics here...

Thanks for the morph Galv.    Now I owe 2 JLH and 1 SMG...

Bungle_Harris

• D Cup
Re: Butt expansion?
« Reply #31 on: August 26, 2005, 05:25:32 PM »
Can anyone do anything with this pic?

Bungle_Harris

• D Cup
« Reply #32 on: August 26, 2005, 05:26:23 PM »
...or with this one?

Googie

• F Cup
    • monstersandboobs.blospot.com
Re: JLH: A real broad!
« Reply #33 on: August 26, 2005, 05:51:54 PM »
This is simply wonderful stuff. Like everyone else here, I'm a proud breast man. But I'm not about to turn away from admiring quality work to a ladies behind.
"These things have a charisma and power all their own. One time at the airport I ran into a woman whose car wouldn't start. She was going to call AAA, but I took her jumper cables and attached them to my HHH hooters, and her car started up in a flash." ~ Pandora Peaks in an interview with Hustler's Busty Beauties

Palomine

• Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
« Reply #34 on: August 26, 2005, 07:40:15 PM »
Bungle, if you wish to exceed the Owner's 1-1-1-1 rule you have to assert copyright of the images you posted as per the site rules. So please do so or delete one of those images asap. Thanks.

GALVATRON

• Z Cup
  • Obey Billy Zane
    • UndeadRobot
Re: Mia Themopolis: A real broad!
« Reply #35 on: August 26, 2005, 08:28:09 PM »
bwaahhhh!

Disney's favorite Princess, Anne Hathaway, can't help but want a handfull of herself.

Dr_Fashizzle

• Fizzle Cup
« Reply #36 on: August 26, 2005, 09:38:47 PM »
Ha! Galvatron picks another beautiful canvas to sculpt!

Here I present JLH, "The Bobble Bee", laced down to 14 inches (35 cm) and very swollen on both ends. She's a bobble bee cause when she walks around in her 10 inch stilettos, everything about her bobbles and wobbles this way and that.

If you want to see nice corseting that's not quite as extreme, check out Michaela's gallery here: hxxp://michaelagrey.com/gallery/

(The girl that had the 14" waist is named "Spook", and you can google her )

Now that there's 15 votes, I now owe 2 JLH morphs, one SMG, and one Anne Hathaway.

(oops, so excited about tomorrow's morph, I forgot the shizzle logo )

Benji Dude

• G Cup
    • Yahoo groups - archive of my work
    • Email
« Reply #37 on: August 27, 2005, 07:09:45 PM »
Quote:

Ha! Galvatron picks another beautiful canvas to sculpt!

Here I present JLH, "The Bobble Bee", laced down to 14 inches (35 cm) and very swollen on both ends. She's a bobble bee cause when she walks around in her 10 inch stilettos, everything about her bobbles and wobbles this way and that.

If you want to see nice corseting that's not quite as extreme, check out Michaela's gallery here: hxxp://michaelagrey.com/gallery/

(The girl that had the 14" waist is named "Spook", and you can google her )

Now that there's 15 votes, I now owe 2 JLH morphs, one SMG, and one Anne Hathaway.

(oops, so excited about tomorrow's morph, I forgot the shizzle logo )

Hot damn Dr. that there is one mighty fine morph!

Dr_Fashizzle

• Fizzle Cup
« Reply #38 on: August 27, 2005, 09:13:18 PM »
Thanks man. Actually, I wasn't happy with it, so that's nice to hear

Tonight: It's been a couple years since Julie's seen Ray, and she's been using her time wisely.
I present JLH in a scene from "I Know What You're Doing This Summer".  Enjoy.

There's still 15 votes, so I now owe 1 JLH morph, one SMG, and one Anne Hathaway. (The vote's back on page #2, guys)

Bungle_Harris

• D Cup
« Reply #39 on: August 28, 2005, 12:01:51 AM »
Palomine,

I apologise for what has happened regarding the two posts.

I do indeed own copyright on both images.  Regardless, as stated in my private messege to you, I would like to know how I can delete one of the posts - or one of the attachments - so I may comply with the Archive's rules.

Again, I apologise for what's happened.

Bungle

auto_reply

« Reply #40 on: August 28, 2005, 01:04:20 AM »
Since you have asserted copyright ownership, there is no infraction. In the future however, please include that statement with the photographs to avoid future moderation.
*You have reached the Automated Moderation System. In the event of an actual breast expansion emergency, the Attention Signal you just heard would have been followed by official information, news or instructions.*

Xenocrates:
"I have often repented speaking, but never of holding my tongue."

Carter

• Video Tycoon
    • http://www.cheviotsplace.com
« Reply #41 on: August 28, 2005, 10:44:02 AM »

Quote:

Tonight: It's been a couple years since Julie's seen Ray, and she's been using her time wisely.
I present JLH in a scene from "I Know What You're Doing This Summer". Enjoy.  

Whoa! Tres impressive! Wonderful work!
------------------------------------------------
If Natalie Portman in furry elephant costumes is what matters to you, as it does to most sensible people, the choice is clear.----From now on I'm solving all my problems with food tampering!----If someone serves you a dead dog for lunch you do not stick around for the pudding.----Is it because I'm Jewish? Because I'd kill my Rabbi with a pork chop

Dr_Fashizzle

• Fizzle Cup
« Reply #42 on: August 28, 2005, 07:22:43 PM »
How Jhennifer Got her Breasts

JLH: "Please God, let me be more than just 'Hot Ass of the Year'. I'm tired of always telling my friends to shut up."

God: "And so it shall be done"

And her breasts multiplied ten fold until they were even larger than her ample ass.  And the poor did not go hungry. That night, or for 1,000 nights afterwards.

Amen.

( Yes, I increased the volume of her ass two fold, but you can't really tell with those huge bizzle dizzles hanging all over the place! )

Dr_Fashizzle

• Fizzle Cup
« Reply #43 on: August 28, 2005, 07:57:20 PM »
Notice: Skinny versions of the last two are in the UG (in case you might want to compare?).

Also, Ugggg!  Only 17 votes!  C'mon guys times running out!  Get it to twenty and I owe another morph! (Should I really be getting off on this masochistic behavior? I think not...) In any case, the vote's back on page #2...

As it is, I currently owe: one SMG morph (which I think you pervs are really going to like), and one Anne Hathaway (Mmm, what big eyes you have, what a big smile you have, what a big ass you have!.

(OK, i think i'm getting loopy.  Better think about hitting the sack...)

GALVATRON

• Z Cup
  • Obey Billy Zane
    • UndeadRobot
« Reply #44 on: August 28, 2005, 08:09:40 PM »
bwaahhh!

Good work. I really liked the thinner versions in the UG. Especially that one where Jenny opens up her shirt to reveal the mother load.