Boobcat

• E Cup
ID for asian model on Street Fury?
« on: August 24, 2005, 01:21:54 AM »
In a recent episode of Street Fury, "Vertical Fury" Episode #5009, there was an asian model with a very nice rack at a bikini competition in Hawaii.  I was wondering if anyone else had caught the episode and could identify the model.  In a shot of three girls posing in front of a white Scene Magazine backdrop, she's the one on the left in the pink shirt.  I'd say she is bigger than Francine Dee, but smaller than Lena Li.

The episode airs again on 8/27/2005 4pm ET / 1pm PT.

turbo

• Z Cup
Re: ID for asian model on Street Fury?
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2005, 05:43:43 AM »
The way they were quick cutting that Hawaii segment - you were lucky that your brain was able to register the shots of that Asian model!

I don't have clue who she is but the website she was promoting on her pink tee is  E2Wmodels.com. They didn't show any full on face shots of her; mostly side glances and tilted heads!

She's probably a local who is trying to make a name for herself...
---------- "I will be acquitted and vindicated when the truth is told." Michael Jackson before the trial------------
---------- "Justice was done. He was always innocent and we proved it." Thomas Mesereau after the trial-------

Boobcat

• E Cup
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2005, 11:56:46 AM »
Nice caps, Turbo!  Yep, that's her.  Guess my eyes are just sensitized to detect boobage...  

Unfortunately, it looks like  E2WModels.com is just a placeholder website -- no content.  (Already checked that out before my post.)  No luck googling Scene Magazine either.

Slacker

• E Cup
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2005, 04:40:07 AM »
If the attached pic is her, she was at "Hawaii Street Car Show Off 2003". Tried the google cache of the e2w page and googling various other things. Found a few models that looked similar, but none I could say for sure was here. Not much info on them anyways. Did run across quite a few cute, busty hawaiian models in the process tho...
-edit-
link where I found the pic  members.tripod.com/hosaka_hawaii_photo/id12.html