Roy

Trying to make the game work.
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2005, 08:24:32 AM »
To those having problems, I'll try to help. Go to  THIS PAGE (the game configuring part of my instructions) and turn everything to the lowest setting (the most top left button auto sets everything to low).

If it still doesn't work; then sorry you're out of luck; it is a demo and perhaps they haven't configured their side completely to work with whatever drivers or components of your computer that are making it crash (graphics drivers can sometimes be touchy, or the card itself *shrug*). 'If' it does work then perhaps slowly turn on the seperate options (check boxes) to find out what is crashing/stopping the game (to get the best configuration you can so the game looks/works it's best).

That's all I can think of, best of luck. (cheers for the compliment btw)

Roy

Looks like it's been updated
« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2005, 10:13:01 AM »
Was just thinking of this game again and tracked down the website to find, luckily, that it seems to be updated! It now shows more of the sequel (or full version) of the demo. On the  MAIN PAGE it has a nice flash animation (in Homer Simpson style, "boobs get big, boobs get small; boobs get big...") Which i've attached so people can download and add to their collections. The direct link to the game is HERE.

Apart from that it looks like they've added lots to the game. From the look of it alot which wouldn't much interest me, it's just too hentai'ish for my liking (find the other flash animation in one of the subscreens); but the improved boobage controls look great!  

Maybe they'll release a demo with the added features, time will tell.

PS. Underneath the flash animation is a **10** button which opens a small picture in a window, which I assume differs because of the placement of the slider when you click. It's not a controllable slider  

PPS! On the direct page it some text which can be translated with Babelfish, it says "2005 November 25th sale schedule"!

Zatoichi

• G Cup
Re: Looks like it's been updated
« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2005, 10:22:43 AM »
11月25日  = November 25
Don't mind me. Just passing through.

Roy

Re: Looks like it's been updated
« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2005, 10:26:08 AM »
Wow, you're quick Zatoichi; I actually checked the main page and found some text I could copy into babelfish; updated my post accordingly.

Cheers for the super-quick translation though.

whtboy763

• A Cup
Re: Oppai 2- Japanese Boob Game
« Reply #19 on: December 03, 2005, 09:01:18 PM »
Is there any way to get this game in English, or maybe somewhere that I can find some translations? I dont know what the hell I'm doing when I play it... just grabbing tits and squeezing