• The Midas Look
Re: Christina Model MASTER thread MERGED
« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2003, 05:29:51 PM »
Terrific!

The Warlock

• X Cup
« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2003, 05:42:58 PM »
Dammit, she has a tattoo and a 'localized' piercing!  You have to be 18 most places to get those!  She's been 18 all this time.  Bah!

The Warlock  

MunchWolf

• What Tagline?
« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2003, 07:27:05 PM »
Course the other rule I heard was you're ideal age range is your age +/- 1/7th your age ... so if you're 21, you should date from between 18 to 24 ...

-Munch "Shrug, I just say go + or - ten years as long as it doesn't get creepy ... that way you can at least share some childhood memories" Wolf

« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2003, 05:47:08 PM »
well I think I'm sceptical too. I haven't been here in a long while and yet I saw a picture of her in another thread and well I saw a traintrack brace in her mouth.

That's not good as you only get those fitted during your early teenaged years as the bone in the mouth are still semi-soft so they can be manipulated.

We are risking a dark path here I feel, I have reason to believe she may be a hormone freak like that russian girl who will remain nameless (ewww, **09**!).

So just to be clear on this I ain't touching any images of either her or the russian, as they make me very uneasy.

Someone also said in another thread that she had a tattoo and you need to be 18 to get one. Well here's an original one, maybe she lied about her age in order to get it.

Sorry guys but I'm on red alert over this one as well.  

Goldeneye

• The Midas Look
  • The Midas Look
« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2003, 08:47:38 PM »
I'm sorry, I just can't see how it could be.  Yulia is a) another story and b) in another country.  But Christina is in America, her pictures are widely circulated and her website is popular.  I can't see her parents getting away with this if she was underaged, and CERTAINLY not pictures like the ones she's been releasing of late.  And if you go back and look at early pics, sure, she looks young, but this was also when the pics weren't *too* questionable.  She doesn't look young now.  Traintrack braces have no age limit.  I took a class last quarter with a married woman, 54 if she's a day, [censored] older than me, who had pink braces just like those.  And if Christina was in her "early teens" right now, that would place her at horrifyingly and impossibly early pre-teens when her site went up.  Can't be possible.  Even if she wasn't 18 when her site started, I see no way she could be underaged now.  It's simply been too many years.  Listen to the people who've been dropping by her site since it went up, claiming she was 16 or something like that.  Nothing adds up.

jayjay88

• L Cup
    • none
« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2003, 07:51:14 AM »
Good logic, Goldeneye...i have no doubt that she is 18 or older...

jayjay......
Once a bOOb man, always a BooB man...!

Hudd

• G Cup
« Reply #22 on: June 09, 2003, 06:18:17 PM »
I don't know if it's "that time of month" or if she's gained weight or what, but my GOD she looks huge in this new set. This is NOT a morph, but trust me, you'll see one soon.  

E_W

• X Cup
« Reply #23 on: June 09, 2003, 06:22:23 PM »
Wow...

Hudd

• G Cup
« Reply #24 on: June 09, 2003, 06:27:50 PM »
Another one straight off the site, just to make my point. This girl is getting H-I-Y-U-G-E.  

jayjay88

• L Cup
    • none
« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2003, 06:55:53 PM »
looks cute.........oh and nice BUTT...
jayjay......
Once a bOOb man, always a BooB man...!

Kowalski

• P Cup
« Reply #26 on: June 09, 2003, 07:22:25 PM »
Quote:

looks cute.........oh and nice BUTT...  

I was just going to say that!

Glottis

• G Cup

HomerJay

• F Cup
« Reply #28 on: June 09, 2003, 09:07:17 PM »
That new set is simply jaw-dropping.  She is just getting to be so hot that it's silly.  

dkjr55408

• A Cup
« Reply #29 on: June 09, 2003, 11:03:03 PM »
Future? With help from Nadine.