Hudd

• G Cup
Re: Christina Model MASTER thread MERGED
« Reply #30 on: June 09, 2003, 11:29:08 PM »
Homer, you're right man - she is just one of the hottest babes out there - anywhere.  

Goldeneye

• The Midas Look
  • The Midas Look
« Reply #31 on: June 10, 2003, 04:23:40 AM »
  Wow......IN-CREDIBLE.  She looks OUTRAGEOUSLY huge now, especially in those first pics....and that butt is to die for....  I swear, it seems like she's increasing in size almost by the month!  I enjoy that her face is starting to lost the babyish look, also.  She definitely doesn't look like a kid anymore.  And I'm very happy about that.  

Goldeneye
"...and may I say that's a very stylish top"

jaytas

• Good listener
« Reply #32 on: June 10, 2003, 08:09:10 AM »
She seems to be getting serious about the biz now too. She has gotten her teeth fixed and she is getting some good dance moves happening too.  

AlpsLover

• G Cup
« Reply #33 on: June 10, 2003, 09:59:51 AM »
I'd like to see some webcam girls becoming great models, the same of Christina. Do u think we are able to convince them? They are all slim with huge natural breasts, bigger than Christina I think. one in particular is 5'10'' tall...
I attach some pics. http://forum.bearchive.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB1&Number=94277&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1

jamball68

• E Cup
« Reply #34 on: June 10, 2003, 12:44:21 PM »
Hudd,
Is that a Morph?  She looks gigantic!
Havn't posted much, mainly been watching Christina from the sidelines, but WOW, she's definitely not a little girl anymore.  I believe that she is truely a 'total package' woman, Chest, Body, Butt and Face, not to mention some nice hair.  

I have a thing for long hair.  I gets me.

-Jballer
If you're ever falling from a great height, just go real limp.  That way you'll look like a dummy and people will try and catch you because, hey, free dummy.  -- Jack Handey

Visit http://unseenhands.com for the best independent films on the Net.  Of course I'm biased becuase I design and run the site, but still, they're great!

Reaver

• F Cup
« Reply #35 on: June 10, 2003, 12:52:54 PM »
If it is not someone should take the time to date these pictures because she is just going.

Hudd

• G Cup
« Reply #36 on: June 10, 2003, 01:53:52 PM »
jamball,
The first 3 pics in the thread are not morphs. Only the last one had any work done on it. Her tits are getting bigger, there's just no two ways about it.

Here is another un-morphed photo. I agree, she looks gigantic in this set.  

Cole

• C Cup
« Reply #37 on: June 10, 2003, 02:50:35 PM »
I gots to admit that sometimes her new sets are very frustrating.  Too much redundancy.  That said:  God she's gorgeous and starting to look more of a woman than girl.  Always a very good thing.

Could use some more videos though...but my god that ass.    

Cole

• C Cup
« Reply #38 on: June 10, 2003, 02:55:28 PM »
...and not that this photo is evidence, but it seems obvious she's inching towards taking off the shirt...and moving the hands.  Bless her heart.

Also, I'm a guy that loves the big aeureola (don't like the word and sure can't spell it).  The bigger the better...and maybe it's my imagination (which is just fine) but hers seem to be enormous.

Any day now....  

RandomX

• ZZZ Cup
    • www.overflowingforum.com
« Reply #39 on: June 10, 2003, 03:11:43 PM »
I'm definately far from an ass...erm...woman, but all I can say to that is WOW...I can see why some people love them so much! *ogles*
100% real woman, with notarized documents and witnesses to back this claim up.

gOOber

• Pic-O-Matic
« Reply #40 on: June 10, 2003, 03:26:46 PM »
  Me too.    

....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #41 on: June 10, 2003, 03:37:23 PM »
I think she's starting to look her actual age...early twenties. She's starting to lose that "baby-fat" look to her face. (Yes, she has a face, in case you haven't noticed.)

No matter, though; whatever her real age is, she looks wonderful. Eminently shaggable, as well.

ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #42 on: June 10, 2003, 03:53:15 PM »
And I have to add that she has a butt that you can bounce quarters off of. Now that is truly a lovely ass.

The girl keeps getting better and better!

P.S.: Has anyone noticed that the top of her right boob shows signs of stretch marks? I rather like how it looks!
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

spu00trb

• C Cup
« Reply #43 on: June 10, 2003, 07:47:34 PM »
The sheer amazingness of Christine is what persuaded me to de-lurk myself. Truly we live in interesting times were women this good looking can exist!  

Goldeneye

• The Midas Look
  • The Midas Look
« Reply #44 on: June 11, 2003, 12:11:46 AM »
I can believe it.  A girl like that could make a man do a lot of things....Damn damn damn DAMN she's fine!!!!

And btw, I've noticed the stretch marks on the right breast in other pictures....it's HOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTT.

Goldeneye
"Yay for the possibility of enormous areolas"