Brabuster67

• D Cup
Implant Removal
« on: August 22, 2001, 10:36:00 AM »
We all know that when a feature decides to call it a day and slip back into a regualr life that they get they tits made smaller.  Sad I know but who can blame them.  This procedure is, I imagine, quite easy for the removal of a big sack and the repalcement with a smaller one. Again I imagine that the skin, in time, will fit the new size of breats.

But what about string implants.  I assume Chelsea, God love her, will one day want her tits to be smaller.  How the hell do you remove string? and what next? What will Chelsea look like when that day arrives, which I hope it never will.

Cheers
BB

steveo

• L Cup
Re: Implant Removal
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2001, 01:01:00 PM »
I'm gonna take a few wild guesses.

Number one it will probably hurt like hell! I'm thinking that after a few years there will be a lot of tissue grown around that string. So pulling it out could hurt.

I'm guessing the string comes out, then they will do a bunch of tucking and cutting of the extra skin. Except for the string it's probably a lot like they do normal breast reductions now -- if you can call self [censored] normal!

Maybe Joi West, Sable, or Christine will enlighten us.

[ August 23, 2001: Message edited by: steveo ]

So, do you like big tits, or huge tits? ... U.S. Marshal Quigley

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2001, 01:10:00 PM »
Perhaps a better quesrion would be: What do the doctors do with that huge bag of silicon (saline, string, etc...) after it is done serving it's purpose?   Would it make more sense to auction them off to the highest bidder, or put them on display in some kind of Big Bust hall of fame like they do for baseball?

Bad Irving

• C Cup
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2001, 07:53:00 AM »
It has been stated in this forum that a string implant is removed via making a small incesion and pulling the string out.  Of course if the string was broken (what's the possibility of that?) you might have a different issue.

Evidently string implants are no longer being implanted.

--Bad Irving

titmouse

• F Cup
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2001, 07:57:00 AM »
why not leave a strand fairly loose on one end and slowly pull on it as it as it unwinds it could be just wrapped around a spool
or start useing goretex which bio degrades in your system fairly easily they use it in lip implants all the time