Brabuster67

• D Cup
Breast Injections
« on: August 29, 2001, 11:18:00 AM »
As we know the most common way of enhancing breast size is by implant.  Essentially fluid held in a vessel and implanted into the breast.  I live in Asia and on the competative bar scene more and more girls (Filipinos mostly) get injections straight into their tits.  This has the effect of an implant (make tits bigger) but is cheap (these girls are not wealthy) and requires no surgery.  The girls have to go through this process frequently as (presumably) the liquid dissapates into the body.  I thought that surely this is risky.  Does anyone know about this procedure or care to enlighten us further.

Cheers
BB

Re: Breast Injections
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2001, 01:57:00 PM »
Man! If what you say is true stop thoses ladies INSTANTLY!

Those injections you're talking about is probably some grade of silicone. This is extreamly toxic to the body and can cuase major physical deformities.

I've read an article about how these snake-oil pedlers are using silicone to inject into people's lips, hips, and breasts.

It works great at first but then the medical complications set in. Sometimes it's so bad people get fleshy lumps on the skin that then turns black and slolwly festers.

Please...Please...Please... Pass this along to any female you know that is considering these injections. TELL HER NOT TO DO IT!  

Breasts grow - that's BE... what happens after that is irrelevant.
--Prophet Tenebrae---

steveo

• L Cup
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2001, 07:42:00 PM »
They may also be using collagen. It is a fibrous protein material. Fairly safe, I think.
So, do you like big tits, or huge tits? ... U.S. Marshal Quigley

NotElvis

• F Cup
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2001, 01:21:00 PM »
Brabuster:  are you sure about this "injection straight into the breasts" thing?  I mean, has anyone said so specifically to you?  Any way you can confirm the need for repeat injections?

If so, I'd be very interested in finding out what exactly is getting injected.  I'd have at first assumed saline, but I think that would be absorbed by the body a bit too quickly, not to mention making the girl probably have to take several trips to the restroom! :P

I'd be inclined to agree with steveo . . it's more likely to be collagen rather than straight silicone, if anything because I'd assume that the collagen would be easier/cheaper to get.  And like steveo said, probably safe, as they've been using collagen lip injections approximately forever.

"competitive bar scene" . . you mean, the women are competing that seriously to get the men?  I've obviously NOT been hanging out in the right bars!!!  

Brabuster67

• D Cup
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2001, 01:34:00 PM »
Hey Not Elvis.

Firstly I am pretty sure that they do inject straight in.  These chics are poor and mostly small and flat.  When there is enhancement it is either a thickly padded bra (yuc), implant or injection.  Bigger nats are obvious 'cause they have usually milked with them and they sag. The nice thing is that despite their implants being small by US standards, the chics are petite and very obviously fake.  This is a treat for lovers of fake but not necessarily huge tits (I prefer both but beggars can't be choosers).

You may have heard of the Asian Crisis.  Countries that were always poor are even poorer since '97 and believe me supply far out strips demand - it always did but more so now than ever before.  This is **77** the chics to get their tits made bigger - they stand out from the crowd, get more menfolk and make more cash.  And cash is King.

Cheers
BB

PS I would much rather be checking out the massive fake tits on the chics on your bar scene. There are no Chelseas, Maxis or even Melonies in Asia. To say nothing about the huge fakeness of Teddi Barrett.

Tugboatcap

• G Cup
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2001, 08:17:00 AM »
Back as far as the korean war, there are stories of raw electrical silicone being stolen right off of the Navy docks overseas and used to inject into local's breasts.  If you remember, Raquel Welch's first augmentation was by direct silicone injection.  As far as the medical problems that can be associated, I think the jury is still out on that as some forms of silicone have been used in the body for decades and only recently came to focus with the so called health problems brought to light with leaking implants.  There are a lot of very qualified scientists that theorize that the silicon is not to blame, but a forien body implanted, period, is the cause and in some women these health problems would have surfaced no matter if they had gotten implants or not.  Just remeber, the whole "Silicone Implant making women sick" theory comes from attourneys and plaintiff's consulting doctors (all of who stand to make major $$ off of the scare) and not good science.  Just my two cents worth...
Tugboatcap
TugboatCap!

melonie_charm

• G Cup
    • www.meloniecharm.com
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2001, 10:22:00 PM »
one of the more recent developments which resulted from the 'silicone scare' was to develop a silicone in gel form which would not 'migrate' to other parts of the body like liquid silicone, should a bag type implant leak and allow the fluid to escape.  While this is highly riskym rumor has it that silicone gel can be directly injected into breast tissue without the migration problems of the 60's silicone sisters.  Rumor also has it that directly injected silicone gel enhanced breasts are super firm and fake.

Tugboatcap

• G Cup
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2001, 01:50:00 AM »
HI MEL!  Glad to see you out and about again!  
TugboatCap!

MrHHH

• L Cup
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2001, 04:12:00 AM »
Actually, from what I heard, it isn't silicone that they're injecting. It's saline.
It doesn't last very long at all. Completely harmless though. Well, besides the needle mark.

clevernickname

• A Cup
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2001, 09:11:00 AM »
Here are some pages that mention saline injection, if anyone's curious (link fixed, hopefully)
http://members.nbci.com/_XMCM/poenkitten/inflation.htm  http://members.nbci.com/_XMCM/dominionuk/safety2.htm

[ September 07, 2001: Message edited by: clevernickname ]

jake

• B Cup
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2001, 05:00:00 PM »
I really had no idea you could do this. Just inject saline into the breast for enlargement. Thats very interesting. The two links above gave the impression that there are sites that focus on this, or at lqeast give more info. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

-jake

Booby_Trapped

• C Cup
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2001, 07:01:00 PM »
Wow! This is interesting.  I wonder if the cost of the procedure is worth the duration and the ultimate size of the breast achieved.

Do they end up sagging more in the end?

Help! I can't stop staring at her tits.

NotElvis

• F Cup
« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2001, 06:13:00 AM »
Hey, gotta agree with Jake and Booby_Trapped here.

I'd been under the impression before that this wasn't possible, though I think I saw some reference to it on some website a while ago.

Now the links posted by clevernickname seem to confirm that it actually can be done, albeit very carefully.

I'm also interested in more links/info/explanation though.  As those of you who've seen my questions before, I want to get into the how/why specifics . . how long does it last, any side effects even if done correctly, etc. etc. . .

I wonder if the "deflation" after doing such an enlargement has ever been filmed.  Probably would need time-lapse photography though (yes, I realize this is precisely the OPPOSITE of BE).  Certainly a number of us would be interested in the inflation aspect, and while it's not precisely mentioned, I imagine this would have to be done somewhat slowly as well (also requiring time-lapse photog)

But I had wondered if such was possible...

and I still think that, if it is, as it appears to be, it might offer a rough approximation of a "try before you buy" scenario for those seeking to get implants.  Sounds like it might be just a touch uncomfortable, though, if you aren't used to it.

But, anyone have more links/info on this?

Lesbian Bob

• F Cup
« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2001, 03:32:00 PM »
In the movie Death Becomes Her, Goldie Hawn played a woman who was obsessed with looking good and had every cosmetic procedure done to her body, including having her lips enlarged with collegen.  Collegen usually lasts for months, but Goldie Hawn had saline injected into her lips instead, and it had to be reapplied every 30 minutes because her body absorbed it so quickly.

NotElvis

• F Cup
« Reply #14 on: September 10, 2001, 03:05:00 AM »
Actually, I think I remember hearing something about that . .

Wait, though it wasn't for that movie . . it was for the one . . umm . . I think the title was "First Ladies' Club" or something to that effect.

Anyway, there was this scene I recall hearing about when she was on the Tonight Show where she supposedly got her lips ridiculously blown up with collagen.  In reality they used saline, and she admitted that it was somewhat painful due to the extreme they wanted to go to for the exaggerated look.  And that if they had to reshoot the scene obviously she had to go through this again, and it was really really annoying after a while.

Been a long time since the interview, but I just seem to remember her having a somewhat whimsical attitude toward the whole thing.  Pretty funny!

That said though, I would guess then that it would take "longer than 30 mintues" for the breasts to "deflate" so to speak, given that you could probably fill the breasts with a greater volume of saline than you can to the lips.

Still, I guess given that, time-lapse photography would be the way to see the reverse-BE in action.