TheZookie007

• L Cup
Re: Breast Injections
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2001, 04:42:00 AM »
NotElvis, the Goldie Hawn film you're referring to is The First Wives' Club, which she made with Bette Midler and Diane Keaton. But I didn't know that she REALLY had her lips injected with saline for the film. Wow.

And for those of you who may not know, the British model Ashley Bond has her breasts inflated every so often with still more saline. Look for a video or two of her at that In An Ordinary World site.

ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

jake

• B Cup
« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2001, 05:58:00 PM »
Hey. I'm really, really, really interested in finding some more info on this. I did a fairly extensive search and came up with almost nothing.Can anyone point me in the right direction?

-jake

« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2001, 06:32:00 PM »
Hey I was just wondering if anyone found a link for more info on this subject.  I was unable to get the link posted to work so I am at a loss for info on this and would like to know more.  

« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2001, 06:32:00 PM »
Hey I was just wondering if anyone found a link for more info on this subject.  I was unable to get the link posted to work so I am at a loss for info on this and would like to know more.  

SAMU

• BANNED USER
« Reply #19 on: October 05, 2001, 11:20:00 AM »
I knew some girls in L.A. who got collegen injections on a regular basis. They used it so often that it had gotten a slang term "Oil". They had implants but some used the oil to make the tits softer and some used it in the lips but most used it in quantity in the hips and ass. It worked very well. It enlarged and smoothed out the shape. It lasted or at least the girls who used it got retreated every 3 months or so. they said it was absorbed by the body and also slowly passed through the skin giving the skin a healthy sheen.

They got it in Tiajuana, Mexico City and there was a person who travels around the country giving it under the table.

SAMU