AlexiaFan

• E Cup
    • Email
Just Curious
« on: September 15, 2005, 12:09:49 AM »
I looked for my original thread about her but couldn't find it! Did anyone ever find out who she is. She's way too perfect to just disapear! We got to find her guys!

toddy

• D Cup
Re: Just Curious
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2005, 01:11:09 PM »
On the homepage of Jim Stouffer your pic is named alicia179.jpg and there's is also this pic:

I searched for models named Alicia but I didn't find a girls who looks like her. I hope someone can find out.

AlexiaFan

• E Cup
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2005, 07:50:40 PM »
Yeah thats right I forgot to say where I found the pic! If I remember correctly, a while back someone had e-mailed Jim to ask if he knew anything more about her, but sadly he just blew the guy off by saying "I photograph tons of girls, how am I supposed to remember who she is!"
Well if it were me I think I could remember a girl who seems to have at LEAST a 34ddd! But hey thats just me!

toddy

• D Cup
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2005, 01:18:24 PM »
I started a second search and found a girl named Alizia Gutierrez aka Lisa Chandler, who looks like the one you are searching for. Here's a pic:

Ooze3d

• F Cup
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2007, 12:22:03 PM »
Yeah, nice girl appart from the fact that she doesn't look like the first girl at all.

ThomasSchmidt

• F Cup
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2007, 05:27:24 PM »
Quote:

Yeah, nice girl appart from the fact that she doesn't look like the first girl at all.

That is definitely NOT the same girl.