ac man

• E Cup
Lovette in k.c this weekend!
« on: October 12, 2005, 03:47:45 PM »
hey all you midwesteners, big boob babe lovette is in kansas city this weekend, at bazooka's showgirls oct. 13,14, and 15.

Inherency

• P Cup
    • Inorganic Orbs
Re: Lovette in k.c this weekend!
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2005, 01:08:53 PM »
Thanks for the heads up.

Hoogleboogle

• E Cup
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2006, 10:15:43 AM »
Yarr, how come I always miss this stuff?
Boobs!

DruulEmpire

• Freakin' Huge!
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2006, 08:09:05 AM »
And I just learned she's coming here to Pittsburgh July 26-29.  Yahoo!

Chelsea was secretly around here the other day, couldn't swing that ... ah well ...

DruulEmpire

• Freakin' Huge!
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2006, 12:48:49 PM »
Just had a dance with Taya Parker, who I now think of as Tornado Parker after all the energy she exhibited.  Taya made such an impression that I think I'm going to go cold turkey for the next four weeks till I see Lovette.  So, the clock is now ticking ...

DruulEmpire

• Freakin' Huge!
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2006, 06:57:34 AM »
Seven days till Lovette ...

berkovw

• G Cup
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2006, 02:45:08 PM »
Quote:

And I just learned she's coming here to Pittsburgh July 26-29.  Yahoo!

Chelsea was secretly around here the other day, couldn't swing that ... ah well ...

Chelsea was here!!!!! DAMN!!!!! I'm probably going to go check out Lovette Thursday night.  Has anyone ever see Lovette dance?  What's she like?

BTW, Briana Banks is going to be here in the 'burgh 2 weeks after Lovette.  While she's not huge (not by Lovette standards), she has an excellent rack.  She's not called Titsicle for nothing.
"I am not a number!  I am a free man!"
                             - Number 6

"There are a shortage of perfect breasts in this world.  'Twould be a pity to damage yours."
           - Westley AKA The Dread Pirate Roberts

DruulEmpire

• Freakin' Huge!
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2006, 01:36:58 PM »
Berk: thanks for your own account -- I'm afraid I was overcoy when I said "Friday evening," since for me "Friday evening" can be a minute past noon -- that is to say, I caught the 12:45 PM matinee show, so I just missed out on getting your info, ah well.  But thank you all the same.  Paige, huh?  A name to remember ...

All right, here's my Lovette experience.  First, I got there early and was able to try something I'd been planning a while -- namely, a private dance with a local house girl I'd been having a good rapport with over the months.  I think she looks a bit like Kirstie Alley in her 1980s heyday when she joined cheers.  Anyhow, it was a very relaxed dance, a nice chat -- "Kirstie" isn't exactly the seductress a couple of others are, but she's a lot of fun.

The house girls till Lovette showed up were fairly perfunctory.  The relatively rare sight of a couple appeared to my immediate right -- more about them later.

Usually the intro is something comically overdone, like Wagnerian opera, while the DJ barks data, but this sounded "canned."  This was my first glimpse of Lovette being a bit control-freakish -- quite understandably, not badly, but I do think it helps to expect it with the total package.  Anyhow, she came out in a crowned and fluffy costume, I guess suggesting a Snow Queen because "Hazy Shade of Winter" was playing (a nice thought during these humid times), but then the costuming came off and she warmed right up.  Lovette is "large and in charge," she's got an "I've done it all and I'm ready to go again!" vibe to her.

She had fun with the couple.  She took care of the man, but she also campily lezzed it up a bit with the woman too, getting her to open her shirt and show her bra and then rub her face around in the cleavage.  Later, the man had a custom Polaroid taken, and he had Lovette on one side of him and his girl down to her bra on the other side.  I doubt like hell they were Dick and Jane, but it's great to see that spirit out and about.

Lovette took care the audience, but I wasn't short-changed.  She had me get up and sniff her removed panties, then rubbed her knockers all over my face.  My only regret was that it was over before I knew it.

I got my own custom Polaroid from her, with her on my lap and my hands cupping her breasts.  Then I got her to dance for me.  I've had a few dances, but Lovette is one nasty (nicely nasty) whirlwind.  She really lays on the come-on.  She always called me "Gorgeous" and complimented my smell, the feel of my hair, and of course my inevitable erection.  (She claimed to be an expert "dickologist.")  We had to play it a bit cool, because the club's rules are relatively strict, but we were practically having sex.  It was the most sexually explicit dance I've ever had, and I was free to grab her and knead her pretty much all I wanted.  I had the feeling I could just as easily have been an extra in some video of hers.  When we were done she talked about the Industrial Strip out in Chicago -- I haven't been to Chicago in twenty years, and I need to get back!

Oh, and an awkward note: MY BELT BROKE.  Evidently that was one high-stress dance!  Luckily I brought a briefcase, so I was able to camouflage the hitching up of my pants till I could walk to a store and buy a new belt.  I'm declaring it a Lovette myth: "Men's belts spontaneously come apart around her!"  I kinda like it.

berkovw

• G Cup
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2006, 10:58:03 AM »
Quote:

Berk: thanks for your own account -- I'm afraid I was overcoy when I said "Friday evening," since for me "Friday evening" can be a minute past noon -- that is to say, I caught the 12:45 PM matinee show, so I just missed out on getting your info, ah well.  But thank you all the same.  Paige, huh?  A name to remember ...

All right, here's my Lovette experience.  First, I got there early and was able to try something I'd been planning a while -- namely, a private dance with a local house girl I'd been having a good rapport with over the months.  I think she looks a bit like Kirstie Alley in her 1980s heyday when she joined cheers.  Anyhow, it was a very relaxed dance, a nice chat -- "Kirstie" isn't exactly the seductress a couple of others are, but she's a lot of fun.

The house girls till Lovette showed up were fairly perfunctory.  The relatively rare sight of a couple appeared to my immediate right -- more about them later.

Usually the intro is something comically overdone, like Wagnerian opera, while the DJ barks data, but this sounded "canned."  This was my first glimpse of Lovette being a bit control-freakish -- quite understandably, not badly, but I do think it helps to expect it with the total package.  Anyhow, she came out in a crowned and fluffy costume, I guess suggesting a Snow Queen because "Hazy Shade of Winter" was playing (a nice thought during these humid times), but then the costuming came off and she warmed right up.  Lovette is "large and in charge," she's got an "I've done it all and I'm ready to go again!" vibe to her.

She had fun with the couple.  She took care of the man, but she also campily lezzed it up a bit with the woman too, getting her to open her shirt and show her bra and then rub her face around in the cleavage.  Later, the man had a custom Polaroid taken, and he had Lovette on one side of him and his girl down to her bra on the other side.  I doubt like hell they were Dick and Jane, but it's great to see that spirit out and about.

Lovette took care the audience, but I wasn't short-changed.  She had me get up and sniff her removed panties, then rubbed her knockers all over my face.  My only regret was that it was over before I knew it.

I got my own custom Polaroid from her, with her on my lap and my hands cupping her breasts.  Then I got her to dance for me.  I've had a few dances, but Lovette is one nasty (nicely nasty) whirlwind.  She really lays on the come-on.  She always called me "Gorgeous" and complimented my smell, the feel of my hair, and of course my inevitable erection.  (She claimed to be an expert "dickologist.")  We had to play it a bit cool, because the club's rules are relatively strict, but we were practically having sex.  It was the most sexually explicit dance I've ever had, and I was free to grab her and knead her pretty much all I wanted.  I had the feeling I could just as easily have been an extra in some video of hers.  When we were done she talked about the Industrial Strip out in Chicago -- I haven't been to Chicago in twenty years, and I need to get back!

Oh, and an awkward note: MY BELT BROKE.  Evidently that was one high-stress dance!  Luckily I brought a briefcase, so I was able to camouflage the hitching up of my pants till I could walk to a store and buy a new belt.  I'm declaring it a Lovette myth: "Men's belts spontaneously come apart around her!"  I kinda like it.

Dude, that is so awesome!  I'm so jealous!  I wish I could have gotten a private dance but I was going away in a couple of days and couldn't afford it.

Lovette told me I should have come to the 12:45 show too, but I work Fridays from 10:30 to 3:00 so I couldn't make it.

The funny thing about the opening is that I was so excited (not just in the pants, but there too) that it took me a few minutes to notice something.  When she came out, the DJ started playing "Final Countdown."  A logical choice and all, but every other time I've heard that song played during the past year, I start busting out laughing because that's GOB Bluth's opening song on "Arreseted Development" so that everytime I hear it, I think of GOB and his illusions (a **33** does tricks) and I start to laugh.  When I saw Lovette and heard the song, like I said, I was so excited and revved up I didn't even notice what was playing until a few minutes after it started and then I just smiled and laughed to myself.

As for me, I used to be a huge Star Wars fan so it was really cool that I she tit-fucked herself with the lightsaber, squeezed her puppies in my face, then knighted me with it.  If only she had been dressed in superhero spandex, it would have been my ultimate fantasy.
"I am not a number!  I am a free man!"
                             - Number 6

"There are a shortage of perfect breasts in this world.  'Twould be a pity to damage yours."
           - Westley AKA The Dread Pirate Roberts