homevintner

• L Cup
Re: Mr. Ed Gets Lucky
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2002, 10:00:21 PM »
What do chickens think we taste like?  
"All religions seem to dislike breasts, but it's just the opposite with me." - Eric Idle

NotElvis

• F Cup
Umm . . "three squeals"?!
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2002, 10:16:19 PM »
spake Seelie:
--------------------------
"for the record, don't ever, ever order something called "three squeals" from an authentic Chinese restaurant"
--------------------------

I'm probably going to be sorry I asked . . but what is "three squeals"?

prinz

• Z Cup
« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2002, 10:45:43 PM »
OOOh Please Wilbur....Let me out of the Barn ..I promise I'll be good!!!   Nope! Sorry Ed but you won't be slapping the ol Pony pecker to the big tited manga chick.. Seen the Dog and pony show years ago  Yuck!!! Were talking really bad form here folks! PE  

Seelie

• G Cup
Re: Umm . . "three squeals"?!
« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2002, 01:17:04 PM »
They bring out a plate with a pregnant rat tied down to it. She's still alive. They cut her open and you eat the fetuses... live. My friend saw someone just one table over order it at a restaurant. He wasn't able to finish his meal. The waiter told him the name refers to the fact that it squeals 3 times (on the cut, when you pull it out, and when you bite).
-----
Hmm, I guess I'm not as omniscient as I thought.

« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2002, 01:34:08 PM »
?  

St Stephan

« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2002, 02:54:10 PM »
...and the award for total grossness in a post goes to...can I have the envelope please......Ewww, what is this slimy stuff all over it...yuchhh!...well, that answers it, no need to open the envelope now [hurl]...

0 ( ( o ! < J  
btw JUGGSrnaut, I really couldn't say that any of the BlueEyes series ever had much "material" in it
Avatar with the gracious approval of the lovely Vanessa Montagne.
BEA members will find the full-sized (1.12 MB) animation,
cleansed of clumsy clowning claptrap by cloddish clerics, here.
For the original pictures, and thousands more, visit Vanessa.

gOOber

• Pic-O-Matic
« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2002, 04:12:57 PM »
Yeah, like you`re pure as the driven snow.

....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

Janus

• P Cup
« Reply #22 on: August 29, 2002, 10:01:15 PM »
 Trust me, Blue Eyes 5 is amazing. Imagine the bustiest character in the series doing gymnastics in a leotard. Freeze frame. More of stuff like that.

100% no **116**.

J- Master Gundam...eeevil.  
I will remove the stick out of the world's ass.

F_Cup_Fitzgerald

• Banned User
Mr. Ed Gets Lucky
« Reply #23 on: August 29, 2002, 10:31:53 PM »
1) That's a martini glass with an olive in it. I considered Morphermor's alternatives, but I like my present avatar because the original picture that I stole for use here was a little smaller. When the picture resized to fit the available space, it got bigger, but the resolution became muddier in the process. So looking at the avatar reminds me of what a **92** would see after too many martinis.

2) If Claire's having a nightmare in BLUE EYES 4, that makes it a little more acceptable, but not totally. I mean, they could've just TOLD us about Claire's disturbing dream. They didn't have to SHOW her having sex with the horse to get the point across. I guess they were trying to explain Claire's shyness and why she's a little anti-social, from what I heard.

3) Originally, when I said "avatar," I meant the character of F-Cup Fitzgerald that I use in the Addventure. He runs around getting into mischief and also into bed with various busty models. Lot of fun. You guys would enjoy some of those stories. He's seducing Maria from BLUE EYES in one thread. I'm seriously considering having Claire come over for a visit. Fitzgerald enjoys the occasional "menage a trois."  

Seelie

• G Cup
« Reply #24 on: August 29, 2002, 11:17:22 PM »
So I ask again, how does your avatar have any genitals to want to keep them away from Claire? I mean, I guess you can say, "My avatar's glad it doesn't have genitals, but even if it did it'd keep them away from Claire!"
-----

F_Cup_Fitzgerald

• Banned User
Mr. Ed Gets Lucky
« Reply #25 on: August 30, 2002, 01:17:49 AM »
Well, like I said, he does have genitals. One Author tried to "curse" him at one point with a schwanz that was two feet long, but I think that's a little excessive, not to mention greedy. Fitzgerald has genitals, all right, just ask some of the female characters that have gone to bed with him.

I just thought Claire would be especially good in a sex scene with Fitzgerald because she's got boobs that are so big they make Maria Misono's look like B-cups by comparison.

You really have to do a little reading in the Addventure to appreciate all that goes on, especially Backstage.  

Seelie

• G Cup
« Reply #26 on: August 30, 2002, 04:50:27 PM »
I see, you're not referring to your Avatar here, but a character that you repetedly use in the ADventure. Got it. Sorry for the confusion.
-----