gOOber

• Pic-O-Matic
Kerry Katona MERGED
« on: August 29, 2002, 08:54:49 PM »
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

Janus

• P Cup
Re: Kerry Katona MERGED
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2002, 09:54:34 PM »
Kerry Mcfadden. Had some band in Brittain. Known as a FF.

J- I like cute breasts. They keep me from wiffle-batting protesters to death.  
I will remove the stick out of the world's ass.

turbo

• Z Cup
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2002, 01:29:42 AM »
Looks like Kerry Katona to me. I think Kerry used to be with an all girl group called ATOMIC KITTEN.

She looks lumpy in the gOOber's pic - so I'm assuming she's still working off her pregnancy pounds!  
---------- "I will be acquitted and vindicated when the truth is told." Michael Jackson before the trial------------
---------- "Justice was done. He was always innocent and we proved it." Thomas Mesereau after the trial-------

leaf

• E Cup
    • members.bearchive.com/~leaf
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2002, 09:45:46 AM »
...actually, I read she's pregnant with #2, due in February. The picture goober posted is from a thing on UK tv the other night that she hosted.  apparently she was in a lot of the british tabs the next day with various drooling comments about her massive corseted milkjugs. She went from a DD to an FF with her first pregnancy, and they didn't go down much after...let's hope she keeps up the trend

Boobwatch One

• L Cup
    • Breasts in Movies
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2002, 12:51:52 PM »
Boy those are nice.

Breasts in Movies
Avatar is stripper Tammy Morris (aka Portia) from the opening sequence of the original "Blind Date: Uncensored" video.

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2002, 02:08:19 PM »
That picture would make a great one for one of those "crazy caption" competitions, don't you agree?

Screw The Hives and The Vines; Kerry and that babe from Hear'Say: now that's a "battle of the bands" I'd pay to see! (Battle of the bra-bands, that is...)  
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

Janus

• P Cup
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2002, 02:33:44 PM »
She used to go by katona. check lingster's blog. He had a whole entry on her.

J- Little black cat scurries across the screen.  
I will remove the stick out of the world's ass.

« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2002, 06:39:04 PM »
another one:

F_Cup_Fitzgerald

• Banned User
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2002, 06:59:51 PM »
"When Kerry's breasts expanded to a double-F, the woman from next door sprinted over and offered to examine them for lumps, even if it took ALL AFTERNOON. . . ."  

Prophet_Tenebrae

• Breast Prophet
  • Prophet Of Darkness
    • FTF10 - FTF Superblog
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2002, 08:09:18 AM »
But they look kind of small in that one - compared to the others...she should stick with the corsets.

Tux

• X Cup
« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2002, 04:34:00 AM »
Atomic Kitten?  Forget about that, anything that she's in would be atomic considering her bust looks like it could reach critical mass if her pregnancy vs bust size vs body trend keeps up.

...and for our comment on the above picture:  "While most neighbors come by to borrow cup of sugar, Kerry's neighbors come by to borrow a cup size or two."
...still trying to cut down his Pocky habit to 2 packs a day.

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2002, 02:33:23 AM »
Don't know why, but the weekly email newsletter PopBitch (www.popbitch.com) has given Kerry Katona the nickname "Chipshop".  would've thought they'd've called her "Milkshop" or even more to the point "Milk Maid" or something like that...  
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

E_W

• X Cup
« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2003, 08:50:15 AM »
I'm sure people from the UK remember her without any further introduction, but for the rest of you; she's a former member of the UK pop band Atomic Kitten.  She left the band because of her pregnancy, which took her from slim-and-stacked...

E_W

• X Cup
« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2003, 08:57:53 AM »
...through pregnant and even more stacked...  

E_W

• X Cup
« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2003, 09:05:02 AM »
...just plain huge, really...

(I've got a thing for short and curvy blondes... and if any of you didn't, you probably do now...)