RobertaFan

• E Cup
The Chelsea Charms 2001-? thread MERGED
« on: June 12, 2001, 06:15:00 PM »
For anyone in the San Francisco Bay Area:

Chelsea Charms is performing at the Market Street Cinema this week. Not sure of the exact dates, but if you are in town during the week or this coming weekend, she'll be shakin' her stuff inside that front door on Market Street. I just might show up just to see if they really are bigger than 10 gallon drums......

RobertaFan

[ June 12, 2001: Message edited by: RobertaFan ]

Re: The Chelsea Charms 2001-? thread MERGED
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2001, 11:02:00 PM »
She was there from June 6 - 12.  I saw both her and Sable Holiday at Market Street Cinema on Sunday June 10th.

Chelsea's simply amazing.  I think her next tour stop is in New York City in July.  Not sure where Sable is headed next but it was incredible seeing both of them together!

capper

[ June 12, 2001: Message edited by: capper ]

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2001, 11:21:00 PM »
Oh i second that..

I came to MSC just becuase of that Combo ( went Monday). I have to amit that Chelsea's tits are more arrousing simply becuase they are so soft and almost natural like. However, having both in your face is just great  

The only sad thing is how the other dancers try and keep you from getting far into the club to see your favorate dancers.

Melonie Charm posted a couple of pics of her with Chelsea!
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2001, 07:31:00 AM »
Melonie Charm posted a couple of pictures and an informative post about a recent visit of hers to NYC Flashdancers to see Chelsea.  She posted a couple of pics of her and Chelsea together that I think are awesome at both http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/meloniecharm  and http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/chelseacharms  

She said she will also have some more pics on her site http://www.meloniecharm.com

Did anyone have the incredibly good fortune to happen to bump into Mel at the club while seeing Chelsea?

capper

Peter

• D Cup
Re: Melonie Charm posted a couple of pics of her with Chelsea!
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2001, 11:20:00 AM »
Capper, I was there on Friday the 13th. Chelsea was doing her show and at some point I saw this woman who looked too old to be a house girl but big enough to have been a feature in the past. When watching Chelsea live, I might be in a daze and not thinking straight because I didn't immediately know who this other woman was but she was standing by the steps to the stage and I was wondering what in the world she's doing because it looked as if she was going to come up onto the stage. At that moment, the DJ said it was Chelsea's sister, but never named her as Melonie. She came on the stage for a moment, hugged Chelsea, and then stepped down, as Chelsea continued on with her typically sensational show. Melonie, for her age, is as good as they come, but there is only one Chelsea. She is in her own league at the top.

« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2001, 07:48:00 AM »
Peterh,

Thanks for sharing.  I agree that Chelsea is awesome: I have seen her perform and gotten lapdances from her on three separate occasions at Market Street Cinema - she is great.

But Melonie's awesome too, and I've never had the good fortune to see her perform!  Probably because she's based on the east coast and I am in California.  So I definitely envy you for having had the opportunity to see her in person.

capper

Peter

• D Cup
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2001, 09:21:00 PM »
"I agree that Chelsea is awesome: I have seen her perform and gotten lapdances from her on three separate occasions at Market Street Cinema - she is great."

Capper, at Flashdancers in N.Y., the feature star is not allowed to do lapdances inside their place. I'm curious how many minutes the lapdance was, how much it cost, etc. I ask because, to make a long story short, the next time Chelsea comes to N.Y., I'll be getting a private dance from her, away from the club. I'd like to compare some notes with you if you're willing. If you'd feel better about it doing it by e-mail, I don't know your's but I can be reached at petersparadise1@hotmail.com

zappfra

• F Cup
    • groups.yahoo.com/group/hithouseproductions/
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2001, 08:25:00 PM »
With the popularity she has I cannot work out why Chelsea Charms hasn't got a plethera of Video's out for sale. Any big boob fanatic is going to snap them up without hesitation, yet after nearly two years I can only recall three available 1. Debut 2. Changing Video 3. T&A 2000. Let's hope there is a couple in the pipeline.

Champy

• D Cup
    • none
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2001, 07:39:00 AM »
Amen to THAT!!

Champy  

I'd rather die while I'm living than live when I'm dead

Jimmy Buffett

DTM

• G Cup
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2001, 01:44:00 PM »
I would also like to see more of Chelsea. I think she is so busy touring that there is not time to arrange it. I can't even be sure she answers her own emails anymore. Last time I wrote her I got 2 reply's from 2 different address's.. What really sucks is she lives by me somewhere in Minnesota but never dances here that I know of...  
She should make one of them stolen home videos.

JustMeMike

• F Cup
    • The Arts
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2001, 02:22:00 PM »
The purpose of a feature dancer doing a video is to increase her fan base so she can command higher performance fees from the club owners because the clubs she appears at have full houses.

Given that premise, I emailed Chelsea asking for a screener copy of her second tape. Not even a reply. Totally disinterested. For the cost of a blank cassette and about $3.60 US postage.

Her first tape, some one lent it to me, so I could do the review, and the T & A 2000 was sent to me by Minka, who was smart enough to see the upside of a favorable review.

If someone has Chelsea's second tape, I'd like to borrow it, for a review. What's in it for you?

How about an Original BOOB CRUISE 2000 video, factory fresh from SCORE. Never even opened.

This is not a trade. I will return your tape and send you the Boob Cruise 2000 video for you to keep.

Contact me by email thank you.

JustMeMike  

Rev_Monsoon

• F Cup
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2001, 06:05:00 PM »
I've already e-mailed you about this, but the tape should be in the mail early tomorrow morning (Wed 7/24).  

Be well,

Rev. Monsoon  

I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.
Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)
**secondlife.com**

JustMeMike

• F Cup
    • The Arts
« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2001, 02:28:00 AM »
Ok - thanks to The Rev. Dr. Monsoon, Chelsea Charms video shall be reviewed in the next ALSO ON VIDEO which shall appear in R & D's August 5th issue.

JustMeMike  

« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2001, 08:05:00 PM »
Chelsea's video collection is sparse indeed.  She could put one out every month and it might come close!  On a positive note; however, even though it's going to be late CC should have a new one in the can for release in August or September.  Keep your fingers crossed.

GoCubsGo

• X Cup
« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2001, 04:46:00 AM »
Check out the latest pics in her Yahoo Club:
http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/chelseacharms

DAMN !!!!  She looks incredible in her orange bikini top !  

She is coming to Chicago in a couple of weeks - I am counting the days.......

"I do have big tits. Always had 'em, pushed 'em up, whacked 'em around. Why not make fun of 'em? I've made a fortune with 'em."  (Dolly Parton)

"Jessica never tries to be sexy," Simpson tells GQ. "She just is sexy. If you put her in a T-shirt or you put her in a bustier, she's sexy in both. She's got double D's! You can't cover those suckers up!" (Jessica Simpson's FATHER !)