GoCubsGo

• X Cup
Re: The Chelsea Charms 2001-? thread MERGED
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2001, 08:44:00 AM »
Anyone know when more of her pics from the Fan Fair in Vegas will be posted ??
"I do have big tits. Always had 'em, pushed 'em up, whacked 'em around. Why not make fun of 'em? I've made a fortune with 'em."  (Dolly Parton)

"Jessica never tries to be sexy," Simpson tells GQ. "She just is sexy. If you put her in a T-shirt or you put her in a bustier, she's sexy in both. She's got double D's! You can't cover those suckers up!" (Jessica Simpson's FATHER !)

« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2001, 11:53:00 AM »
i am registered with yahoo CLUBS, but i cannot access this club.  why is this?  i've tried searching for it, but it never comes up in my search results.  PLEASE HELP!  i wanna see these unreal photos! thanks.

cvs1999

• A Cup
« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2001, 04:51:00 PM »
What's up GO Cubs GO

When Chelsea comes to Chicago a few of my friends and I are also going. Would you care to join us. The more people the more fun.

« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2001, 04:57:00 PM »
Hi, try copying/pasting the URL or type it directly into your browser. It works for me.
By the way, IŽve been collecting Chelsea pics since she was "small" and I am quite worried about the size of her breasts. She is reaching a critical point. Does she have enough skin? What if she grows even bigger?
btboy

steveo

• L Cup
« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2001, 05:32:00 PM »
Don't be worried -- BE happy! Here's what she'll look like next year...

maybe.

[ August 30, 2001: Message edited by: steveo ]

So, do you like big tits, or huge tits? ... U.S. Marshal Quigley

« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2001, 08:00:00 PM »
Often share your worries.  Someday, if her growth dosn't stop, she'll have some of the String removed.  What if Chelsea is tired of those unbelievable breasts and decides to settle for just magnificent or even remarkable.  I cannot bear the thought of CC going all the way down to outstanding.  
.........................................................................................  Enough of my neurotic fears. I think we should nominate Ms. Charms for honarary mascot of the BEA as being the first good example of true BE via artificial intervention.

GoCubsGo

• X Cup
« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2001, 04:32:00 AM »
Hello cvs1999,  I am going to be at the Admiral on Monday September 10th at 9pm.  I will be easy to find - look for the guy sitting in front row with glazed look in his eyes and jaw all the way down to the ground.......  I basically described every guy who will be there that night  :-)
"I do have big tits. Always had 'em, pushed 'em up, whacked 'em around. Why not make fun of 'em? I've made a fortune with 'em."  (Dolly Parton)

"Jessica never tries to be sexy," Simpson tells GQ. "She just is sexy. If you put her in a T-shirt or you put her in a bustier, she's sexy in both. She's got double D's! You can't cover those suckers up!" (Jessica Simpson's FATHER !)

« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2001, 07:06:00 AM »
AHH!  this is very frustating.  i've tried copying/pasting the url, and typing it into my browser, but to no avail.  it says i've reached a restricted area.  why is this?  any more suggestions?  please help, i wanna see CHELSEA!!!  thanks!

Tman

• G Cup
    • www.sitiofan.com
« Reply #23 on: September 01, 2001, 03:24:00 AM »
Have you tried to log in first?...

Tman

dev

• WebsterBoy
« Reply #24 on: September 01, 2001, 04:08:00 AM »
If you log in with a yahoo mail account and don't log out you can browse to the site normally (without pasting the URL). But you will have to join any club in which you wish to see the gallery ('photos').

« Reply #25 on: September 01, 2001, 06:26:00 PM »
Thanks steveo. Your pic is great. IŽll try to BE happy.
Long live Chelsea!!!
btboy

NotElvis

• F Cup
« Reply #26 on: September 01, 2001, 06:48:00 PM »
Relax.  It is my unprofessional medical opinion that Chelsea's breasts will not tear, break, fall off, explode, or whatever.

Yes, they've been growing.  They will not do so ad infinitum.

Consider though: the amount of growth since she got her string implants, this has taken two years to happen.  That's really gradual.

I think there was far more damage to be done when she first got the string implants.  I know she had regular implants before, but her breasts weren't nearly as big, if I recall right, as she was when she first got the string, and that was an OVERNIGHT change.  Far more traumatizing/potentially damaging.

Since the growth now occurring is gradual, her skin and other tissues have time to adapt and accomodate.

Think of some of the more dramatic breast growth occurrences of women who are pregnant.  Percentage-wise, they gain more breast tissue in 9 months than Chelsea has in 2 years (proportionally, not in absolute volume).

Didn't someone post not to long ago about a woman who literally gained 3 lbs in her breasts overnight, and over 40 lbs in them during her pregnancy?  She wound up with some difficulties related to that, but her breasts didn't wind up actually exploding, and this is FAR more growth than Chelsea has experienced.

I'd say there isn't much to worry about aside from Chelsea either becoming tired of lugging them around, or tired of not being able to go out and do normal things without causing disruptions (what's it like for her to go grocery shopping, or stopping to get gas for her car?)

NotElvis

• F Cup
« Reply #27 on: September 02, 2001, 07:07:00 AM »
But I should add . . the "walleye" condition of her areolae/nipples is a bit concerning.

I've seen some of her earliest pictures with the string implants where her nipples/areolae are almost centered.  Not quite, but almost.

Now however they are very far outward.

I'm guessing (duh) that for whatever reason, as her breasts have grown, the skin on the inner side has stretched more easily than that on the outer side.

All very well and good.  Question: why?  Next question: is there anything she could have or can do to make the skin on the outside more pliable/elastic, or make the skin on the inside a bit tighter/firmer, or both, so that she can "re-center" so to speak, without having to go through a relocation type of surgery in order to achieve the same goal?

(of course this begs the question "Does she want to?  Or is she happy with them canted outward?")

steveo

• L Cup
« Reply #28 on: September 02, 2001, 04:03:00 PM »
btboy-
Thanks steveo. Your pic is great. IŽll try to BE happy. Long live Chelsea!!!  

Here! Here!

NotElvis- I thought I read somewhere that if she (or a helper) would have massaged them a certain way early on she would not have that walleye thing going on. Don't know no if it's true or not, maybe one of our experts like Melonie or JoiWest could enlighten us.

So, do you like big tits, or huge tits? ... U.S. Marshal Quigley

Hentaibee

• Oh My God Cup
  • I like big breasts quite a lot.
    • http://www.hentaibee.com
« Reply #29 on: October 19, 2001, 01:19:00 AM »
anyone knows about this ???
as you might have guessed, she's a big (pun alert )
inspiration ;-)
or should i say TWO big inspirations (^_^)

cheers!