Re: The Chelsea Charms 2001-? thread MERGED
« Reply #30 on: October 19, 2001, 09:40:00 PM »
Cmdr. Mark was supposed to e-mail the URL weeks ago (lost it). Will try to get back to him because I've been looking for it ever since Yahoo disabled the adult club directories.

richardosteele

• C Cup
    • none
« Reply #31 on: October 27, 2001, 11:03:00 AM »
This is undoubtedly rank heresy to say so on this site but my recent attendance at a really big fake breasts show was quite disappointing. I was in Chicago when I noted in the Sun-Times that Chelsea Charms was going to appear that the Admiral Theatre. Naturally, I made a point to be there. So did a lot of other guys, including one -- whom I did not meet -- who was said to have traveled all the way from Maine for the show, were primed for the show. Clearly, this was an event. Unfortunately, I have to say I left with that old let down feeling.

First, I did not think that Chelsea really looked all that good overall. Her legs are short, stubby, and not particularly shapely. She has some scars on her knees, as well. I thought her hips were nothing special. Her face is only moderately cute in my opinion; wholly aside from her bust, therefore, I don't think that I would even notice her at a bus stop if I were walking along the sidewalk.

Of course, the real reason for seeing Chelsea is to inspect her outsized bosom. In that respect I was disappointed as well. It looks so artificial and, well, just plain unlikely; that is, not just its dimensions (anyone who reads my stories knows that for me the bigger the better) but its shape is so unlike any boobs grown naturally that it is hard to be captivated by them.

Naturally, I had a fistfull of dollars which I handed up one by one to a smiling Chelsea. I was rewarded with a number of strong presses of her bosom against my face. The sensation was very strange. Her breasts are quite hard for one thing; for another, the skin on her bosom is very leathery. In short, I appreciated the gesture but this close-up and personal exposure to Chelsea's breasts was simply not erotic at all.

I should add that I talked with Chelsea briefly after the show and found her to be a really fine and considerate person -- a sweetheart! This makes me feel all the more disloyal to both her and the BEA congregation for making these comments. But discussion and disagreement is what this Board is all about. Does anyone agree with me? Disagree with me?  Am I out of line in even making these comments?

I should add that I saw a show in Richmond, Virginia a couple of years ago featuring Crystal Storm and Casey James. Both girls have huge, fake boobs but all four were very natural looking even if enormous. Chelsea's boobs simply did not -- maybe her string implants are getting too large, or something. I know this site has a whole lot of Chelsea admirers -- worshippers, even! -- and so I apologize once again for my possibly harsh comments. I've been harboring them ever since the night of the show and finally decided I should share then with the group. So ... let the thread begin!

Richard O. Steele

tina83

• C Cup
« Reply #32 on: October 27, 2001, 11:13:00 AM »
I disagree completely about your review of her show.  I saw her show in person and I thought she was fabulous.  You are correct in saying that she is a sweetheart.  I know some people don't care for her, and that is okay.  I happen to think that she is wonderful.    

GoCubsGo

• X Cup
« Reply #33 on: October 27, 2001, 11:26:00 AM »
I saw Chelsea at the Admiral in Chicago also.  She is even better looking in person than in her pictures and videos :-)  However, she definitely could work on firming up her butt.  Minka's tits are just as big as Chelsea's - Minka has an incredible ass though.  Also, the Admiral Theater is very strict on how intimate the private dances are.  I received a lap dance from Chelsea after one of her stage shows and had a mixed feeling afterwards.  She smelled great and his very friendly, but at she was not allowed to grind on customers nor bury faces into her tremendous cleavage.  I have heard from guys who have seen here at more open-minded clubs where CC was allowed to jump on people and beat them in the face with her HUGE tits.  Maybe next time she is in town I will drop $750 to get a private dance in her hotel room..........
"I do have big tits. Always had 'em, pushed 'em up, whacked 'em around. Why not make fun of 'em? I've made a fortune with 'em."  (Dolly Parton)

"Jessica never tries to be sexy," Simpson tells GQ. "She just is sexy. If you put her in a T-shirt or you put her in a bustier, she's sexy in both. She's got double D's! You can't cover those suckers up!" (Jessica Simpson's FATHER !)

zappfra

• F Cup
    • groups.yahoo.com/group/hithouseproductions/
« Reply #34 on: October 31, 2001, 01:23:00 AM »
agree with some of your thoughts there richard, i enjoy looking at chelsea's massive size, but some pictures really show an awkward shape that the futher expansion of the string has caused. Still i'm not complaning, anyone such as chelsea and the likes that go through what they do to get us excited and help them make money, good on them. The thought that continually goes through my head is that the twine implants do not give the same weight looking effect as silicone or saline. does anyone know what the difference in weight factor is if chelseas's implants at her current size would be if silicone compared to twine?.  

hourglass

• E Cup
« Reply #35 on: October 31, 2001, 01:45:00 PM »
just how big is she now anyway?  Are there recent pix??  Thanks!

« Reply #36 on: October 31, 2001, 03:21:00 PM »
Richard O. Steele:

I agree with you about the look of her "bosom" but (don't get me wrong  ) that's the exactly reason i like her.  

¡FTR!

see yaa...  =)

« Reply #37 on: November 01, 2001, 02:02:00 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by hourglass:
just how big is she now anyway?  Are there recent pix??  Thanks!

Very well. Make it so!
http://www.photoclubs.com/vip65.shtml  

That should do it, hourglass. These are the shots CC did earlier this month.

[ October 31, 2001: Message edited by: BypassCatch22 ]

hourglass

• E Cup
« Reply #38 on: November 01, 2001, 02:40:00 AM »
yeee-ha!
thanks a bunch, bypass!  She is amazing!  I find it VERY erotic that someone would want to do that to themselves.  How big are her breasts?  Are they still growing??  I really like that gold spandexy thing she's wearing!

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #39 on: November 01, 2001, 08:58:00 AM »
Yes, thank you very much for the link, Bypass -- you've made this Chelsea worshipper's day!  

As for the leathery nature of the skin on her bosom, that could be easily taken care of, if she were to apply either olive oil or cocoa butter to her boobs on a daily basis. That'd probably take care of the "east-west nipples" thing as well.

Thanks for your review, Richard.

"When your city is French in origin, and your Mayor and Governor are Democrats, and those most affected by this natural disaster are Black, don't expect much help from Bush." -- Left of Y'all (and the link works now too! )

« Reply #40 on: November 02, 2001, 07:03:00 AM »
Your welcome gentlemen.  The gold lamay is my favorite as well.

As for the string implants the last word is none of them have stopped growing.  True BE at last!

Zookie about that cocoa butter thing, it works very well for some but not for most. As a nurse I've seen pregnant women that don't use anything and never develop anykind of mark at all.  Others get zero help from cocoa butter and develop numerous stretch marks. Some of them would go to a dermatologist on their next pregnancy and some would find relief from presciption items and oral Vitamin E, but most didn't.  It has to do with the inherent elasticity of the skin and unerlying fascia - not what is smeared on the surface.

« Reply #41 on: November 02, 2001, 07:59:00 AM »
I too was at the Admiral for the CC show.  Even the Terrorist couldn't keep me away.  It was the very week of the bombing and the atmosphere was very somber.  Even in the excitement of the show I couldn't help thinking about the low turn out and how it was a reflection of the tragedy.

All that aside, this was the first and only 'feature' type show that I had ever been too.  I thoroughly enjoyed everything, from the attention of the ladies to the casual conversation of the bouncers.  I have to admit that I was overwhelmed by the beauty and sexuality of several of the dancers.

When CC came out, my jaw dropped to the floor and I could not have asked for more.  She was full of energy an moved gracefully around the stage. She had the sweetest face, just like the 'girl next door'. I only wish that I had the courage to be one of the front stage admirers.  After the show I was the second in line for a photo with the lady.  Not only was she very nice, but very responsive too.  I asked her to pose a certain way and she accomodated me. I would gladly pay to see her again if the opportunity arose.  The picture and the memories were well worth the two and one half hour trip to Chicago and the 'Kodak moment' picture comes out every day at lunch with the fellows so I can smerk and flaunt my adventure.  Sometimes the entire package is the 'thing' and not just one part.  

« Reply #42 on: November 13, 2001, 11:11:00 AM »

(only 3 secs)

see yaa...  =)

[ November 14, 2001: Message edited by: hooterman ]

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #43 on: November 13, 2001, 11:38:00 AM »
It's about time that Playboy acknowledged her existance!

Maybe next time, the clip will be longer...by which time, Chelsea will be even bigger, so there'll be more of her to appreciate!

"When your city is French in origin, and your Mayor and Governor are Democrats, and those most affected by this natural disaster are Black, don't expect much help from Bush." -- Left of Y'all (and the link works now too! )

« Reply #44 on: November 13, 2001, 05:58:00 PM »
Isn't she amazing! Will that girl ever stop growing? God, I hope not!