• Tory Avalon is getting bigger, again!
    • Shadowmuse Blown's Blog
    • Email
Re: The Chelsea Charms 2001-? thread MERGED
« Reply #8626 on: August 20, 2017, 10:03:53 PM »
She's not no matter what she's wearing or smiling

Did you mean "hot"?
~Shadowmuse Blown

Subscribe to my "Revenge" Blog to read the entire novel as it's created.  A one-time fee will bring months of reading about Tory's journey as her massive chest swells ever larger. Find out how you can access The Revenge Blog at my regular blog --> Shadowmuse Blown's Blog

David

• Email
« Reply #8627 on: August 20, 2017, 10:13:36 PM »
i like Chelsea smiling and with a little less eye make-up,but to each their own.

Here is a smiling Chelsea pic from this weekend. All of the Marines that she danced for are most likely still smiling  :)

AgentDee

• Boob, James Boob
  • 90% GIANT TITS!
    • AgentDee's Youtube Page
« Reply #8628 on: August 20, 2017, 10:49:29 PM »
nothing sexier than a smiling woman with a yard of cleavage (and then some!) showing!

AD
8)
Want a custom avatar?

"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."
"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."
Chelsea Charms

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC

Kopy Kat

• G Cup
« Reply #8629 on: August 21, 2017, 10:29:00 AM »
Unless it's a woman with a YARD of boobs. (She crushed the house a while ago but she hooked up with Jake from StateFarm so she's all good)
Just because your big breasts are the biggest, doesn't mean they can't be made BIGGER :)

« Reply #8630 on: August 22, 2017, 06:09:33 AM »
Howdy, folks. Decade-long lurker, just signed up because I just had my first ever meeting with the fair lady, and she absolutely deserves positive press. Had a two hour private session with Chelsea in Chicago this morning, trading one outdoor eclipse for two indoor eclipses (except those aren't moons...).

We spent the first 30-45 minutes just chatting, actually, and contrary to some reports I've heard, she wasn't cold or a stickler about counting cash; didn't say anything about it except a warm "thank you" when I gave her the funds unbidden after that very engrossing chat. We're both from neighboring states (MN, WI), which contributed to common ground and humorous observations, but even aside from that, she was open, genial, has seen, done, and learned a lot from her travels, and was curious about me too. A huge sweetheart in a tiny package, and extraordinarily down-to-earth, whose personality only enhances her physical beauty and sensuality (not to mention her heady scent)... and also happens to be uniquely endowed about the chest. *grins a big, dopey grin*

Can confirm, she was whOahMGhuge today, and even during our chat, where my senses were simply enjoying the merriment in her eyes, smile, and laughter, even in peripheral vision a couple feet of cleavage stands out. The lady knows how to move her breasts, and move her body gracefully despite their incredible weight and dimensions (having what felt like bands of iron for trapezius and erector spinae muscles contributes, I'm sure). Heavy, goodness yes, but that's part of the appeal. Think heavier than a very full backpack, by a large margin... each! Her skin is very soft there, and has considerable give and play, crisscrossed with the textural delight of her prominent veins. Right below all that is the very dense but warm, textured, organic bulk of her breasts. Even there, there is some squish, but I'd characterize it closer to compressibility. Either way, freaking magnificent, and enough pliability to completely engulf my face in one breast, or most of my head between both. Also, her nipples are indeed cute in-person.

If you can schedule a dance with her, and are interesting, polite, follow her basic rules (honestly, common sense stuff one would hope), and love sweethearts and/or giant freaking booooooobs, then I highly recommend doing so. Especially if you can spare the coin for a two-hour session, take your time. If she's ever in my region again and funds are available, I will definitely check in with her again to try and schedule another. And one last note, because I find it both hilarious and heartwarming (moreso the latter), when it was about time for me to go, she expressed appreciation for the good time, and called me Sweety. XD

(edited for typo in that last sentence)
« Last Edit: August 22, 2017, 06:15:37 AM by ArtisticAdmirer »

mini

• A Cup
« Reply #8631 on: August 22, 2017, 08:20:03 AM »
 :) thank you realy nice to read,how many cc s did you think she had, i have meet her a few times but never realy huge

« Reply #8632 on: August 23, 2017, 08:22:53 PM »

Here is a smiling Chelsea pic from this weekend. All of the Marines that she danced for are most likely still smiling  :)

I'm thinking it was the ultimate break from training for the troops :)

« Reply #8633 on: August 24, 2017, 03:40:38 AM »
Hey, you're welcome, and glad you enjoyed. It was good to share, and give an awesome person/entertainer a good review. On CC's ccs, I honestly couldn't say. I was enjoying the flow of our meeting far too much to disrupt it with the purely technical details of breast fetishism (even though I'm admittedly curious too).

That said, I'm going to make a semi-educated guess and say that she was very near the upper range of her known largest ccs, based on both comparing her look (her breast shape and quality of her veins in particular) with past photos she's publicly posted that appear to be at her largest (see the recent Twitter/Instagram photo from Jacksonville for last weekend's size), as well as how full her breasts felt, even with a fair amount of play available in her skin. And hey, the more stretch available even at HUGE size, the more she can push her limits if she so chooses.

:) thank you realy nice to read,how many cc s did you think she had, i have meet her a few times but never realy huge

« Reply #8634 on: August 28, 2017, 05:11:25 PM »
;)

Bird

• Email
« Reply #8635 on: August 29, 2017, 05:49:23 PM »
Chelsea posted brief vidclip on her site saying she's at the EXPO. Hopefully fantastic pictures of her are on the way!! In her Expo outfits she is always an OMG experience. I can't wait!!

mini

• A Cup
« Reply #8636 on: August 30, 2017, 02:43:39 AM »
 :)has she had a smaler draine lately before expo?

David

• Email
« Reply #8637 on: August 30, 2017, 03:08:47 AM »
Chelsea posted brief vidclip on her site saying she's at the EXPO. Hopefully fantastic pictures of her are on the way!! In her Expo outfits she is always an OMG experience. I can't wait!!

Boom!!

pander234

• A Cup
« Reply #8638 on: August 30, 2017, 12:23:37 PM »

Boom!!

Damn! She looks quite big here! I hope there will be more pics since convention pics of her are the best.

« Reply #8639 on: September 01, 2017, 05:01:20 PM »
And she added another set of pics yesterday and I think I like her in this color best. She calls it her "powerful spirit-lifting gasms" set. My spirit has been "lifted."  :D