Shadowmuse Blown

• Author of Breast Expansion Fiction
  • Tory Avalon is getting bigger, again!
    • Shadowmuse Blown's Blog
    • Email
Re: The Chelsea Charms 2001-? thread MERGED
« Reply #8805 on: February 02, 2018, 11:40:24 AM »
Ok, but that pic seems to show her at AVN. Guess she hightailed it back to the states
~Shadowmuse Blown

Subscribe to my "Revenge" Blog to read the entire novel as it's created.  A one-time fee will bring months of reading about Tory's journey as her massive chest swells ever larger. Find out how you can access The Revenge Blog at my regular blog --> Shadowmuse Blown's Blog

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #8806 on: February 02, 2018, 01:55:33 PM »
I don't think the AVN show is in Amsterdam

Ok, but that pic seems to show her at AVN. Guess she hightailed it back to the states

That badge IS NOT for the 2018 AVN but the 2017 AVN on your pink top photo. At the bottom of the badge there is a main sponsor which for this year it was MyFreeCam. Last year it was Brazzers.

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #8807 on: February 02, 2018, 06:51:11 PM »

That badge IS NOT for the 2018 AVN but the 2017 AVN on your pink top photo. At the bottom of the badge there is a main sponsor which for this year it was MyFreeCam. Last year it was Brazzers.
Interesting.  She had just posted that photo on IG hours before I posted it here. Guess it was her way of aknowledging this year's show. <shrugs>

Thanks solvegas for clearing that up
~Shadowmuse Blown

Subscribe to my "Revenge" Blog to read the entire novel as it's created.  A one-time fee will bring months of reading about Tory's journey as her massive chest swells ever larger. Find out how you can access The Revenge Blog at my regular blog --> Shadowmuse Blown's Blog

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #8808 on: February 02, 2018, 07:01:29 PM »

Interesting.  She had just posted that photo on IG hours before I posted it here. Guess it was her way of aknowledging this year's show. <shrugs>

Thanks solvegas for clearing that up

No problem. If you think about it, it would make no economic sense to fly from Europe where she is charging $1500.00 or so per dance to fly to Vegas where she essentially pays to attend the AVN and then fly back to Europe. Why bother. Not only that, she is 42 years old and while definitely not old, there is the physical strain of different time zones, sl3ep patterns and such. Why bother. Besides, like the Spider Man, my spidee senses can detect big boobs and with the size of Chelsea's my brain would be close to burning up.  ;) ;D

« Reply #8809 on: February 03, 2018, 01:50:14 AM »
I'm not sure who morphed this, but I like it big time. I imagine this would be Chelsea if she went a few months without a drain  8)

SuperEZ

• A Cup
« Reply #8810 on: February 03, 2018, 03:46:42 AM »
No problem. If you think about it, it would make no economic sense to fly from Europe where she is charging $1500.00 or so per dance to fly to Vegas where she essentially pays to attend the AVN and then fly back to Europe. Why bother. Not only that, she is 42 years old and while definitely not old, there is the physical strain of different time zones, sl3ep patterns and such. Why bother. Besides, like the Spider Man, my spidee senses can detect big boobs and with the size of Chelsea's my brain would be close to burning up.  ;) ;D

I thought you said in an earlier post a while back that Chelsea had told you that she was born in 1978. Not trying to be mean, but I think thats what it said in one of your previous posts. I have had the privilege of seeing Chelsea in person, and asked her what year she was born, and I thought she said 1978 as well, but it was in a club, and there was loud ambient noise, so it was kind of hard to hear.

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #8811 on: February 03, 2018, 04:45:26 AM »

I thought you said in an earlier post a while back that Chelsea had told you that she was born in 1978. Not trying to be mean, but I think thats what it said in one of your previous posts. I have had the privilege of seeing Chelsea in person, and asked her what year she was born, and I thought she said 1978 as well, but it was in a club, and there was loud ambient noise, so it was kind of hard to hear.

Yes, she told me that she was born in 1978. Most sources, such as Wikipedia or IMBD, has 1976.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2018, 04:02:15 AM by gonZo »

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #8812 on: February 03, 2018, 07:04:40 AM »
What a sexy look!
~Shadowmuse Blown

AgentDee

• Boob, James Boob
  • 90% GIANT TITS!
    • AgentDee's Youtube Page
« Reply #8813 on: February 03, 2018, 08:33:57 AM »
I'm not sure who morphed this, but I like it big time. I imagine this would be Chelsea if she went a few months without a drain  8)

it was done by a morpher named augmentator he has a deviantart page ;)

AD
8)
Want a custom avatar?

"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."
"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."
Chelsea Charms

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC

« Reply #8814 on: February 03, 2018, 04:43:36 PM »

it was done by a morpher named augmentator he has a deviantart page ;)

AD
8)

Awesome thanks.

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #8815 on: February 07, 2018, 04:49:57 AM »
From Dolly Fox' IG
~Shadowmuse Blown

raddypatty

• A Cup
« Reply #8816 on: February 07, 2018, 04:48:07 PM »
Chelsea and Dolly what a lovely couple or is it couples?

David

• Email
« Reply #8817 on: February 07, 2018, 06:04:01 PM »
Check-out the short video clip of Chelsea’s stage show on the main page of her site.....sign me up for that treatment  :) :)

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #8818 on: February 07, 2018, 06:13:11 PM »
Check-out the short video clip of Chelsea’s stage show on the main page of her site.....sign me up for that treatment  :) :)

Right?  :o
~Shadowmuse Blown

AgentDee

• Boob, James Boob
  • 90% GIANT TITS!
    • AgentDee's Youtube Page
« Reply #8819 on: February 07, 2018, 06:29:44 PM »
I prefer the booby slap ;D

AD
8)
Want a custom avatar?

"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."
"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."
Chelsea Charms

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC