TheZookie007

• L Cup
Re: Busty News Women!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #195 on: October 12, 2014, 04:04:58 PM »
Yes, she's Oprah's Very Close Friend. (hint hint hint)

Now, she's not super-busty...more bosomy than busty...but she's not bad at all:

KSWB Morning News (FOX5 San Diego) anchor Shally Zomorodi before and after the dunktank (she doesn't get wet, but her bikini-clad helper does; jump to the 1:59 mark and you'll see a close-up)

and here she's interviewing comedian (and new Daily Show correspondent) Hasan Minhaj

and here she's getting pranked on April Fools' Day:
« Last Edit: October 12, 2014, 04:28:48 PM by TheZookie007 »
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

Palomine

• Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
« Reply #196 on: October 12, 2014, 06:02:31 PM »
Disclaimer: I know this isn't really what this thread is about, but as it's vaguely related...

Though I'm a fan of the busty news women all over television (Vera Jimenez being my local favorite, about whom I've posted about many times ;)) the fact that there's only so much of them we'll ever get to see (even on the Spanish stations, as blatant as they are) prompts me to point out the simple pleasures of the fake newsreaders in those entertaining Japanese bukkake videos. For those unfamiliar with this particular sub-genre, the attached index image gives the gist: a fully dressed woman reads the news to camera and continues to do so despite various distractions. I didn't say it was sophisticated... just that it was entertaining. :P ;)

Gallery-xhamster.com.Those Crazy Japanese - Bukkake News 2 33.09 pretty avg sm as bukkake and hc news anchor.flv-1 ULd busty newswomen
« Last Edit: October 12, 2014, 06:41:09 PM by Palomine »

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #197 on: October 12, 2014, 07:33:38 PM »
That genre is entirely new to me :D

• D Cup
« Reply #198 on: October 21, 2014, 11:51:34 AM »
Anqoinette Crosby

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #199 on: November 21, 2014, 04:16:28 AM »
While you wait for me to pull up a good video of Wendy Gillette, enjoy a few compilations.

YouTube: "Just Mute And Enjoy Yourself !!!!!!!!!! busty,sexy,hot female news anchors compilation 2013 HD"

YouTube: "Univision Barbara Bermudo in red pops a button"
(she actually didn't)

YouTube: "Tulisa Massive Upskirt And Carol Vorderman Tight Red Dress Big Ass Chest"
YouTube: "Carol Vorderman - Thrusting Her Big Boobs Loose Women 29Sep2011"
(although technically Ms. Vorderman isn't a news anchor)

Feral

• E Cup
« Reply #200 on: July 10, 2015, 07:51:32 AM »
How about a busty and pregnant meteorologist?

jat470

• E Cup
« Reply #201 on: August 18, 2015, 09:44:43 AM »
Local meteorologist Mallory Brooke (WMTW Maine).

They also have another meteorologist named Sarah Long who also has a decent rack:

https://www.youtube.com/v/qIWgAFqbZLk

« Reply #202 on: August 18, 2015, 11:51:18 AM »
Erika Garza @ 0:27 http://www.youtube.com/v/weqKijIMfmE
Lisa De Rossi http://www.youtube.com/v/ytBWNUBvl24
Roxana Vancea http://www.youtube.com/v/l1-j6DKfkHA

(Gillespie, please take note of this linking format and use it for all your youtube links in the future. Thanks.)

Yes, Lisa de Rossi, now that you mention her I just recently found some stuff about her on another site and she deserves more than a mere mention. Lisa is a quite attractive mature anchor lady with a very impressive rack. I don't think I've ever seen an American news anchor as well endowed as her, except maybe Michaela Pereira. Altough, I know that Wendy Walsh (Now known as Dr. Wendy Walsh), who is a very comparable Canadian beauty, was probably just as well stacked and once an anchor as well but only only after she got a reduction.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2015, 11:55:29 AM by boobn8r »

« Reply #203 on: August 19, 2015, 12:11:04 PM »
Another of Lisa...:P

Swill

• A Cup
    • twitter.com/IDtheseboobs
« Reply #204 on: August 19, 2015, 12:29:15 PM »
Local meteorologist Mallory Brooke (WMTW Maine).

They also have another meteorologist named Sarah Long who also has a decent rack:

https://www.youtube.com/v/qIWgAFqbZLk

Nice find.  She's not insanely huge, but very big for mainstream TV stuff

« Last Edit: August 19, 2015, 12:32:58 PM by Swill »

Bramlet

« Reply #205 on: August 19, 2015, 04:20:33 PM »
Yes, Lisa de Rossi, now that you mention her I just recently found some stuff about her on another site and she deserves more than a mere mention. Lisa is a quite attractive mature anchor lady with a very impressive rack. I don't think I've ever seen an American news anchor as well endowed as her, except maybe Michaela Pereira. Altough, I know that Wendy Walsh (Now known as Dr. Wendy Walsh), who is a very comparable Canadian beauty, was probably just as well stacked and once an anchor as well but only only after she got a reduction.

Damn, I am in love!

Pierre_Gustav

• B Cup
« Reply #206 on: August 31, 2015, 03:22:03 PM »
Carolina Leid from WABC New York's Eyewitness News Team. This is a picture from a few years ago, with a morph. She is much bigger now since she's given birth. She always looks huge on air.

« Reply #207 on: September 04, 2015, 08:38:39 PM »
Nice find.  She's not insanely huge, but very big for mainstream TV stuff

Mallory Brooke is AWESOME - I find her tits to be amazing, and she's really cute; check out how great those massive melons  look squeezed into this outfit:

https://youtu.be/d_vXPtB5Jh0

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #208 on: September 22, 2015, 12:24:26 PM »
Apparently, this Albanian news station regularly features busty women as anchors, so this young woman getting this job there isn't as unusual as the Daily Mail headline would suggest.

Daily Mail: "Naked ambition: Enki Bracaj becomes a newsreader on Albanian TV's Zjarr channel after showing her breasts"

A student has landed a job on Albanian television after showing her breasts through an open top during screen tests.

TV bosses at the network said they were so impressed with Enki Bracaj, from the Albanian capital Tirana, that they offered her a news reader role.

The 21-year-old now presents an international news programme after wearing the revealing outfit during trials - and has already proved a ratings hit, it has been reported.

A spokesperson for the channel said: 'Most agree that her presentation style is somewhat awkward, but we are working on that and to be honest it doesn't seem to be doing any harm to her viewing figures.'

Bracaj, who studies public relations at the local university, said she had simply 'found a way to put myself ahead' in a competitive industry. Defending the decision to offer almost-topless news, she said: 'It is not easy to enter the world of television. So it was obvious that if I wanted to make it I had to be brave and offer something different. I checked first with my parents and when I found that they also supported me in my decision, it wasn't a problem for me to go ahead like this.'

Bracaj's popularity has already spread wider that her native Albania after she introduced a report about Serbian Prime Minister Aleksandar Vucic. The video has been widely shared in neighbouring Serbia.

Enki added: 'There is not just a lot of competition to get on television, but also competition between the channels. I simply found a way to put myself ahead and also to ensure that my channel gets the best ratings.'

jimmarg

• A Cup
« Reply #209 on: September 28, 2015, 03:43:07 PM »
Pamela David of Argentina. Not the bustiest, but if she wears this while she's reading the news I bet Argentinian men really stay UP on current events.