smiley

• X Cup
Re: Busty News Women!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2005, 02:42:44 AM »
Quote:

hey, dont forget the brit woman.. from the channel 4 "short lived" breckfast show....cant remember her name at the moment... DAMN !!

You talking about a newscaster, or the famously illiterate Kelly Brook on Channel 4's "Big Breakfast"?
"Nobody's perfect...Well, there was this one guy, but we killed Him." -- Judas
"Yay! MunchWolf!" - behold his greatness!

Palomine

• Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2005, 11:13:11 AM »
Quote:

Isn;t CNBC's Maria Bartiromo pretty big?

I don't think that she's 'big' in any meaningful sense of the word, but IMO she's so severely doable that even if she were as flat as a board (which she's not tho thankfully) she'd STILL be ridiculously desirable!  

Kowalski

• P Cup
« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2005, 04:21:37 PM »
Lynne Russell is no longer on the air, and her website is lousy but here's a decent shot of her assets.  http://www.lynnerussell.com/gallery/pages/kavanau.html

Cell

• D Cup
« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2005, 07:45:12 AM »
Quote:

hey, dont forget the brit woman.. from the channel 4 "short lived" breckfast show....cant remember her name at the moment... DAMN !!

Zora Suleman from RISE

http://www.victorianpages.freeola.com/zsuleman.html

Palomine

• Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
« Reply #19 on: November 08, 2005, 09:54:19 AM »
So, does Kowalski or anyone else know for sure whether that screen cap of Lynne Russel (where she's sporting that semi-transparent blouse while reading the news) is an enhancement of a real shot (ie: contrast, etc...) or simply a fake? I can't find the shot at the moment but I think it's been posted here recently... I think she's wearing a red top but am not sure... just curious!  

yali892000

• D Cup
« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2005, 06:55:34 PM »
Maria Bartiromo
Robin Meade- CNN headline
Kristina Abernathy- TWC

TheZookie007

• L Cup
Morning News women...
« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2006, 07:17:02 AM »
I have been wanting to bring this lady to your attention.

In the past couple of months, no matter where I am, I have become an inveterate channel surfer in the mornings, all in a bid to get in the best of the early morning news shows...and their assortment of hot newscasters. On balance, I think that the bevy of ladies on WPIX-TV (aka the WB11) are the most striking, especially on the "Morning News". From the exotic-looking Tiffany McElroy (is she black? white? mixed? Italian? what?), to the cute and perky "Truly" Julie Chang, to the simultaneously bubbly and sultry Sukanya Krishnan (with her throaty laugh, which she lets loose at every opportunity), to the MILF weatherwoman Linda Church, to the traffic reporter Jill Nicolini who spends more time in the air than most birds, each one is a hottie. And then there's the reporter on the entertainment beat, Emily Frances. Although each of the other ladies have pretty good figures, Em's takes the biscuit. She doesn't really flaunt it, but her small D cups can't help but make their impression felt. Why, even Fran Drescher (an old friend of Em's who is no slouch herself in that department) was forced to remark on them. (The interview is around the 16 minute 15 second mark in the stream.)

I envy people in the Tri-State area, who get to watch these ladies live every day. I on the other hand have to make do with the snippets I can catch on the station's website. Oh well.
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

bignatslover

• P Cup
    • I love the BEA
« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2006, 07:36:27 AM »
Quote:

Maria Bartiromo

True that.  I have always loved 'The Money Honey'.  Plus, she has brains and is Italian (my fave nationality).  But I can't find any pics where Maria displays her bustline well.  

Can a brotha have a linky?  thxs

DruulEmpire

• Freakin' Huge!
« Reply #23 on: June 15, 2006, 07:47:20 AM »
I suggested it once before and I'd still like to see it -- a "Maria Bra-tear-open" morph ...

hugejugglover

• P Cup
« Reply #24 on: June 16, 2006, 12:04:32 AM »
Here's one... she's not really that busty, but still attractive enough to fit the forum I think!  She's Jackie Johnson from KCAL Los Angeles.

tyr

• A Cup
« Reply #25 on: June 16, 2006, 09:18:43 AM »
How about lauren sanchez?

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #26 on: June 16, 2006, 11:21:06 PM »
Is that the same Lauren Sanchez who used to appear on "The Best Damn Sports Show Period"?
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

tyr

• A Cup
« Reply #27 on: June 17, 2006, 06:35:23 PM »
pacific coast news upn 13

http://www.upn13.com/
third from left, far right

Bill_the_Lurker

• F Cup
« Reply #28 on: June 17, 2006, 06:46:21 PM »
I completely forgot about Lynne Russell, damn...

Out of the current crop, since Jackie Guerrido's already been mentioned, we'll mention Telemundo's ripoff: Mary Gamarra, a former weather girl from down here in Dallas who got snagged for Telemundo's morning show Cada Dia con Maria Antonieta.

kupsyza

• F Cup
« Reply #29 on: June 18, 2006, 01:13:56 PM »
Quote:

That Japanese news woman is hot.

Who is she?