hugejugglover

• P Cup
Re: Busty News Women!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #30 on: June 18, 2006, 04:14:00 PM »
Here's another pic of Jackie Guerrido.  She looks really nice in this one...  Enjoy!

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #32 on: June 21, 2006, 04:26:44 AM »
Quote:

pacific coast news upn 13

http://www.upn13.com/
third from left, far right

Yeah, that's Lauren Sanchez alright -- but who's that hottie on the left?

And I just saw this video of Anjali Rao...maybe the black top she's wearing is not allowing you to see her to best advantage, but methinks there's some serious jubbly action going on under it.

(Go to this page and click on the link that says "Hong Kong is rated one of the rudest places on the planet".)
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #33 on: June 21, 2006, 06:22:33 AM »
Quote:

Quote:

That Japanese news woman is hot.

Who is she?  

Yes, who is she?

I seem to remember a thread that I contributed to that showed her...I think she was on some "Today"-style show on NHK.
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

Zatoichi

• G Cup
« Reply #34 on: June 22, 2006, 10:31:35 AM »
Quote:

I seem to remember a thread that I contributed to that showed her...I think she was on some "Today"-style show on NHK.

Furuse Eri I believe. Also known by her nickname Suikappu (Suika = watermelon, kappu = cup (as in bra cups).
Don't mind me. Just passing through.

Palomine

• Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
« Reply #35 on: June 22, 2006, 08:24:45 PM »
 Just curious... is that pic representative of her regular attire, or not? After all, I've never seen Katie Couric sport such obvious cleavage or anything even half that risque (not counting her on-air colonoscopy of course ) and of course standards are different elsewhere in the world, but...

In any case, she's sweet looking. Thanks.  

ZastKay

• D Cup
« Reply #36 on: June 23, 2006, 10:38:54 AM »
I believe that's a fake

http://suikup.free.fr/  u can check "her website" here and there is no sing of that day

turbo

• Z Cup
« Reply #37 on: June 23, 2006, 12:44:58 PM »
Here's another glamour shot of Eri Furuse.
---------- "I will be acquitted and vindicated when the truth is told." Michael Jackson before the trial------------
---------- "Justice was done. He was always innocent and we proved it." Thomas Mesereau after the trial-------

Bill_the_Lurker

• F Cup
« Reply #38 on: June 23, 2006, 01:47:58 PM »
She looks rather like an Asian Maria Bartiromo.  This is not a bad thing.

DruulEmpire

• Freakin' Huge!
« Reply #39 on: June 23, 2006, 04:18:47 PM »
(Bartiromo ... I love how that name cycles back ... )

jwatson

• banned user
« Reply #40 on: June 25, 2006, 07:23:13 PM »
Anybody been watching the College World Series??  The sideline reporter (Erin Andrews) is hot and VERY chesty.  I've only found one decent pic online.  I'm assuming the [censored] hand in the pic is fake, but her boobage is real.

http://www.deadspin.com/sports/espn/they-love-erin-andrews-in-iowa-156299.php

hugejugglover

• P Cup
« Reply #41 on: June 25, 2006, 07:40:13 PM »
Do you have any other photos of her?... she certainly doesn't look very chesty at all in that photo. She is a very attractive woman though.

jwatson

• banned user
« Reply #42 on: June 26, 2006, 08:00:39 PM »
I do not.  That's why I've come to the BEA - to find some more.  If you just watched the championship game tonight you'd see her in a pink haltertop.  BRILLIANT!!  She's at least as big as Jackie Gurredo.

hugejugglover

• P Cup
« Reply #43 on: June 26, 2006, 08:32:51 PM »
I found a ton of pics of Erin online.  Here's one.  I still say she's not busty.  Not bad though.

Feral

• E Cup
« Reply #44 on: June 26, 2006, 08:46:21 PM »
I always had the sneaking suspicion that TechTv's Michaela Pereira was busty, but she was always behind a desk, or banner. Then one time she stood up and walked around to demonstrate a flatscreen tv or something and IIRC, she was packin'. I can not find any pictures online to support that though.

Also, I think Rita Cosby is quite voluptuous. She used to be on Fox, now she's on MSNBC I think. Her weight fluctuates, but at her heaviest she had quite a set of lungs and hips.