October 21, 2014, 10:35:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to the new and improved BEA Forum!

BEA Home   Forum Index   Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Big boobs and muscle  (Read 58450 times)
chinchin
inactive
B Cup

« Reply #105 on: December 05, 2005, 12:33:21 PM »

Another member steered me to this impressive woman, Malena, (aka Amber) at the builtmore.com website.  At 5’9” and 200 pounds, Malena has the kind of powerful - yet womanly - physique that really appeals to me.  

I’m personally not into the wrestling scene, but I don’t doubt that Malena could kick my butt pretty good.  Of course, I guess I wouldn’t mind getting pinned to the mat by Malena, if it meant getting to see those two big jugs of hers close up and aiming right at my face.  That’s a case, I think, where losing beats winning!
zeno
inactive
B Cup

« Reply #106 on: December 05, 2005, 04:29:52 PM »

This Is Amber Deluca from post before. I saw her on a plane to chicago and had seen pics of her before and she was really, really big woman.
jachere11
E Cup

« Reply #107 on: December 05, 2005, 05:42:59 PM »

I also think Malena has a very, very appealing look. And contrary to what Eroticizer says, I don't like "androgynous" women. My ideal is HUGE womanly curves and lots of solid flesh, but not the "cut" look of bodybuilders. THink Malena with Eden-size breasts and about 20-30 pounds more bulk.

BTW, I think is Chloe started lifting seriously, she could have an even more spectacular look.
3deroticer
R Cup

« Reply #108 on: December 05, 2005, 11:19:14 PM »

Jesus! I never said you like the androgynous look! dont put words in my mouth. I am professional trainer I train client to get big, but get big naturally without doing male growth hormone and male testosterone.

Remember, life is too short to actually get annoyed about what someone you don’t know, don’t care about, and don’t like thinks about you and what you enjoy doing.
TheHerald
K Cup

Ink & Paint Club Outcast

« Reply #109 on: December 06, 2005, 12:56:57 AM »

Sometimes, I find it necessary to scroll back up and see what I've typed before. Maybe even look at whose post I replied from. I suggest this would be a good time for someone to calm down and do likewise..

Meanwhile, I believe I promised to post some images earlier in this thread and I'm finally prepared to do so. I have some other ladies not mentioned before that I will post later, but I wanted to add my contribution to the Joanna Thomas images first. She's the lady on our left in this photo. Sorry, I don't know the name of the woman on the right.  

Thank you for your patience as I indulge my need to share.
3deroticer
R Cup

« Reply #110 on: December 06, 2005, 02:02:02 AM »

Wow! wow! wow! holy moly wow!

I went and check out her site and the previews was very nice, and her face is perfect, not manly with a horse face look that drug user have. She looks soft and sensual, yet firm and muscular. She is definately is the blonde bombshell from England.

Remember, life is too short to actually get annoyed about what someone you don’t know, don’t care about, and don’t like thinks about you and what you enjoy doing.
chinchin
inactive
B Cup

« Reply #111 on: December 06, 2005, 11:55:47 AM »

Quote:

This Is Amber Deluca from post before. I saw her on a plane to Chicago and had seen pics of her before and she was really, really big woman.

Zeno, are “MALENA/AMBER” and “AMBER DELUCA” really the same woman?  There’s a resemblance, I’ll admit, but I wasn’t aware that they’re one and the same.

Lexx, that’s one hot photo of DEBI LASZEWSKI.  Often, she’s too ripped for my taste.  But, she looks fine indeed in that photo.  I sure wish she looked that great all the time.  

And TheHerald, JOANNA THOMAS also looks great in that photo.  She’s gone overboard with Ms. Olympia aspirations and has lately been looking kinda scary.  Such a shame, since – as your photo proves - she’s potentially a really cute girl . . . if she can stay away from the “juice” a bit.

And sorry, I don’t know the identity of the woman standing next to her, either. Her face looks dammed familiar, but I just can’t place it right now.  
TheHerald
K Cup

Ink & Paint Club Outcast

« Reply #112 on: December 07, 2005, 01:13:23 AM »

Actually, I think the "scary look" that most people seem bothered about is the muscle definition visible on women because they (and men) go on a very low calorie diet to reduce any fat between the skin and muscle to prepare for bodybuilding competition season. The smooth, but "bulky" look that bodybuilders have during the "off-season" is when they eat and drink to make muscle gains (but the muscles are less visible due to a thin layer of fat). At least, that's how I understand the annual process.  

Meanwhile, it's time for another lady that's been talked about earlier in this thread, ..Lynn McCrossin..

solvegas
X Cup

« Reply #113 on: December 07, 2005, 01:36:12 AM »

Beauty truly is in the eye of the beholder . I respectfully disagree with the assessment many of you have toward these muscle bound women . While somebody like Rachel Maclish is truly awesome to behold , the young lady above in my estimation is not pretty . I guess I'm simply too old fashioned to see the beauty of Lynn McCrossing . She is simply too muscle bound and mannish looking for my taste . In my opinion women should look like , well , women . Not like small versions of Arnold . I'm not mocking , censuring or converting anyone to my point of view . As long as nobody gets hurt , well , whatever trips your trigger . I simply like my women to be feminine . I like them with curves . I don't care if they are tall or short , white , black , asian or whatever . Just be proud of your feminine ways and looks . My $ 0.02 .
zeno
inactive
B Cup

« Reply #114 on: December 07, 2005, 01:50:00 AM »

Yes Amber Deluca and melena are one in the same.  The other woman with Joanna Thomas Is Kathy Connors. Heres another scary or not depending on your taste.
3deroticer
R Cup

« Reply #115 on: December 07, 2005, 02:07:16 AM »

I dont think low bodyfat is what gives some of the pro bodybuilder the scary looks. Its the drugs that juice them up. when your lifting weight and train for heavier load for adaptation that muscle is to respond to the load, however with drugs your masking the recovery process by making all muscle grow and including facial muscles. You cannot isolate the drug in the blood stream to go only to the area you want to grow. Man or woman , the drugged up bodybuilder now has to train even harder to refine shape to train for symmetry. The juice makes the man more femine and the woman more mascaline. So it is truly a androgynous effect on the body.

I notice that when I see a pro bodybuilder in real life , I am taken back with rough texture skin and the facial hair on the women. Seeing a five o'clock shadow on a woman face is not my liking.

jachere11
E Cup

« Reply #116 on: December 07, 2005, 09:13:37 PM »

I agree with Solvegas that McCrossing is far too masculine looking. I like her thighs and boobs (even though they'e fake), but there's too little "cushioning" and the face is very masculine. Malena is my idea of a massive, yet feminine woman. Check out Tman's morph on the 1st page of this thread to see a fantasy woman.
TheHerald
K Cup

Ink & Paint Club Outcast

« Reply #117 on: December 08, 2005, 02:55:45 AM »

Sorry you guys can't see Lynn as feminine.

I laugh at the notion that her face is masculine. If you saw a guy with her face, you'd be just as quick to label him effeminate(sp?). Curves? She has plenty of them, most of them are just firmer. Muscle bound!? Old MYTH that large muscles somehow make a person unable to move as freely. I'm certain any bodybuilder could disprove that assumption, but most are too tired of hearing that derogatory phrase to bother for someone who's opinion they don't care about.

Despite the negative vibes, I'll post another I prepared for upload earlier, I can't remember if she was mentioned earlier, but here's Melissa Dettwiller..

Lexx
D Cup

« Reply #118 on: December 09, 2005, 07:37:00 PM »

E Cup

« Reply #119 on: December 10, 2005, 11:48:15 AM »

Some "expanded" versions.
E Cup

« Reply #120 on: December 11, 2005, 12:39:41 PM »

Tina Lockwood
Lesbian Bob
E Cup

« Reply #121 on: December 11, 2005, 06:40:32 PM »

Nursel Gurler, from an Elle magazine shoot.  Not huge by BEArchive standards, but probably the best implants I've seen on a female bodybuilder:  Nursel Gurler layout in Elle magazine
Arcanus
inactive
A Cup

« Reply #122 on: December 13, 2005, 07:14:46 PM »

Quote:

I don't think anyone mentioned Kim Chambers yet...She doesn't have quite as big muscles as some of these other girls, but she's got a nice build and fair breast size.

I think there was a thread somewhere with a link to a preview vid from her site www.kimflex.com, but I can't seem to dig it up at the moment.  It's a good teaser flick with some nice hardbodied gals in it if anyone else can locate it.

http://www.kimflex.com/freevideoclip/kf.html - can recommend it!
TheStrigoii
C Cup

« Reply #123 on: December 13, 2005, 07:50:43 PM »

for muscles and breasts watch A&E's cleavage and get an eyepopping view of Camille she is gorgeous and HUGE
3deroticer
R Cup

« Reply #124 on: December 13, 2005, 07:53:24 PM »

That was awesome Arcanus!!

geffo1
E Cup

« Reply #125 on: December 13, 2005, 07:57:06 PM »

I love the those type of muscled ladies the most. Nicely toned, but not overdone....Devon Michaels in particular..

ninjrk
E Cup

« Reply #126 on: December 13, 2005, 09:48:52 PM »

While not huge, Lenda Murray has a great set of implants and is quite hot to boot.

Matt

Be nice to everyone you meet, but have a plan to kill them if you have to.

"the only thing unnatural about my tits is how fucking amazing they are!"  LOL
kupsyza
inactive
D Cup

« Reply #127 on: December 14, 2005, 08:28:57 AM »

I'm still in love with Gina Davis' guns.
 FTVideo clip
jachere11
E Cup

« Reply #128 on: December 15, 2005, 10:07:16 PM »

Malena, 200 solid pounds of woman...
SwitcherX
P Cup

« Reply #129 on: December 16, 2005, 05:53:56 AM »

This is Cornelia Brandt.  My first thought was "Christ, she's huge!"

Is she too big to get implants?

Switcher X
A.K.A. Tina Fey Eichmann

"Thank you herr professor Tina Fey Eichmann, nuclear brain surgeon and moustache jockey."
-- Mammeister

"SwitcherX, you were always Mammeister's favorite...you bastard."
-- Notty
bkrdude
A Cup

« Reply #130 on: December 16, 2005, 07:46:57 AM »

Wow she could beat up arnold. Look at her forearms in offseason mode.  Shes a beast.
zartan
B Cup

« Reply #131 on: December 17, 2005, 04:18:27 AM »

2 busty muscle women that slipped my mind are Ann Marie Crooks who wrestled in WCW as Midnight and Angel Orsini who wrestlted as Prodigette in ECW.  Ann Marie Crooks was huge before she came to WCW, and said that she was a 44 DDD.  She said she had the same doctor as Anna Nicole Smith.  When she went to WCW, she was explanted and was maybe an A cup.  
  ECW claimed that Orsini was natural.  She also wrestled as Riptide and appeared on the Jenny Jones show a few times. She also bears a strong resemblance to a girl that I tried to date.
kupsyza
inactive
D Cup

« Reply #132 on: December 17, 2005, 04:56:27 AM »

Quote:

Malena, 200 solid pounds of woman...

nice... very nice... but i can't find any galleries.
you do mean malena marquez right?
ninjrk
E Cup

« Reply #133 on: December 17, 2005, 10:30:44 AM »

Yup, Anne Marie Crooks was pretty darned large, all over!

altiii
A Cup

« Reply #134 on: December 17, 2005, 12:22:22 PM »

Quote:

This is Cornelia Brandt.  My first thought was "Christ, she's huge!"

Is she too big to get implants?

Now, I know this is going to be an unpopular opinion, but here's the thing:
I love boobs. And I love female bodybuilders, it's one of my fetishes I suppose. Now, in my opinion, there aren't enough female bodybuilders that don't have implants. Now some builders can pull off the look if they go big enough, b ut once they go into contest shape, they'll still look like orbs stapled to thier chest. I actually like the look of pecs on a female (i.e. Annie Rivieccio, Collette Guimond, Nadia Nardi), because well it's just part of what I like about female bodybuilders (and powerlifters, etc): They're unique looking. Plus, I figure they worked so hard to get those pecs, so why cover them up with fake boobs?

yeah, I know that's pretty much blasphemy here, but give me a bodybuilder with large pecs, not boobs, and I'm a happy guy... OR give me a bodybuilder with Dawn Witham like boobs. One or the other.
jachere11
E Cup

« Reply #135 on: December 18, 2005, 02:50:31 AM »

Here's where you can see pics of Malena: http://www.buffmuff.com/
mij3147
B Cup

« Reply #136 on: December 18, 2005, 09:42:42 AM »

I agree with Altiii... I don't like the over the pec look if the FBB is going to diet down to a contest shape.  It is called "ball in sock" and its not as attractive.

Thats why unders rule.  Unders look better and of course there is the added advantage of great bounce and pec control when they flex.
chinchin
inactive
B Cup

« Reply #137 on: December 19, 2005, 01:08:54 PM »

Here’s another nice shot of Melissa Dettwiller, caught by our lucky cameraman just as she’s about to enter the shower (with those ridiculous shoes?  Yeah, right)!

As a side note, I believe that if female bodybuilders were all built like Melissa, female bodybuilding would have become a mainstream sport in America.  Too bad it went the steroid route instead.  I can respect the effort the top-line, hardcore FBB’s put into preparing for an event (borders on the masochistic) but honestly, the end result usually just isn’t all that appealing - even to guys like me, who appreciate a little female muscle.

Just my two cents . . .
ninjrk
E Cup

« Reply #138 on: December 19, 2005, 03:12:09 PM »

Quote:

As a side note, I believe that if female bodybuilders were all built like Melissa, female bodybuilding would have become a mainstream sport in America.  Too bad it went the steroid route instead.  I can respect the effort the top-line, hardcore FBB’s put into preparing for an event (borders on the masochistic) but honestly, the end result usually just isn’t all that appealing - even to guys like me, who appreciate a little female muscle.

While I'd like to believe that, I frankly doubt it.  Probably the closest to pulling it off was Cory Everson but even she had to shed a lot of muscle for her exercise shows.  Even today, the figure shows which are somewhat comparable in women's builds to the mid to late 80's bodybuilders are dying on the vine despite a lot of effort to promote them.  I think that the vast majority of people just don't like women with much in the way of muscular development.  Until that changes, it's a tiny niche thing.

Personally, I think women's bodybuilding peaked in the early 90's with women like Lenda Murray, Debbi Mugli, Laura Creavalle, and Sharon Bruneau (and Erica kern, and, etc, etc).  However, I've friends who dated some of the female BB's back in the late 80's and steroids were already in it.  It's the dmaned GH, insulin, etc that have really screwed the sport, IMHO.  If the IFBB ever got serious about drug testing (and was willing to spend the money, instead of letting it die a purposeful and prolonged death) they could revitalize it.  Ain't gonna happen, though.

Matt

turbo
J Cup

« Reply #139 on: December 19, 2005, 06:20:17 PM »

Keep posting pics of this Melissa Dettwiller, chinchin, as I believe she's hit the sweet spot between defined muscle tone and staying feminine.

---------- "I will be acquitted and vindicated when the truth is told." Michael Jackson before the trial------------
---------- "Justice was done. He was always innocent and we proved it." Thomas Mesereau after the trial-------
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Breast expansion archive | Giantess comics and stories | Breast expansion comics and stories | Affiliate marketing program