Splicer_ik

• E Cup
I have a question...
« on: November 12, 2005, 06:45:56 AM »
About induced lactation. is there any way to induce lactation on a woman who is not/has not ever been pregnant? If so, can anyone tell a good way how to make my girlfriend lactate?

collared_cherri

• Z Cup
Re: I have a question...
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2005, 08:30:02 AM »
Quote:

About induced lactation. is there any way to induce lactation on a woman who is not/has not ever been pregnant?

Yes.

Quote:

If so, can anyone tell a good way how to make my girlfriend lactate?

Buy a breast pump.  The type lactating women use to express milk.  You need to pump every day and after maybe 2 or 3 weeks the milk will start to come.  I think.  

Hubby could probably give you better details but he's still asleep at the mo.  I'm sure he'll offer a more once he's up and about and had his morning infusion of caffeine.  

cherri
"Everybody needs a bosom for a pillow..." Cornershop - Brimful of Asha

MasterDragonfly

• Oh My God Cup
  • sponsor of collared_cherri's 1000cc implants
    • Larger Implants Info
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2005, 09:18:57 AM »
*gronk*  Still not fully awake, but I'll give it a shot.

From personal experience, I had a gf back in my early 20's (she was a year older than I) who went on the BC pill.  She eventually grew from a C to a D-cup.  I tended to fondle/squeeze her boobs a lot (was the first busty gf I had, so quite novel to me).  One of the squeezing motions I would do was from base towards nipple.  One day a wee bit of a clear/cloudy fluid oozed out.  I was neither a huge fan of lactation, but it didn't creep me out.  It was just 'interesting'.

Not long after that, she was at work and started leaking.  Possibly let-down reflex from hearing someone else's baby cry... I don't recall.  She had to dash off to the washroom and do her best to clean up and leave wads of tissue paper in her bra.  When she finally got home to tell me, she was *not* amused.  I think I was, although naturally I didn't display that, for fear of finding out exactly how unamused she was.  

Having said that, there seems to be a proper methodology for inducing lactation, full and strong.  Not just pumping, but a woman can get the appropriate hormone therapy from her doctor.

I've exchanged e-mails with a woman in the past (and I know I've seen her in the BEA chat room once) who gave me details about her experience (inspired by her bf).  It was all about the right time, right place.

I don't know how often she reads this forum, but I think to divulge much more than I already have, would be to breach confidence.  Not to mention I'd have to go dig up a number of e-mails and summarize (and risk losing something in the translation).

If I have time this weekend, I'll see about dropping her an e-mail, asking her to reply to this thread.

« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2005, 10:16:59 AM »
An excellent source of information on inducing lactation can be found at the following link:

hxxp://www.asklenore.info/breastfeeding/induced_lactation/gn_protocols.html

MunchWolf

• What Tagline?
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2005, 11:08:33 AM »
Hey .. you changed your handle

-Munch "Captain obvious" Wolf

« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2005, 07:04:03 PM »
Aye aye, Captain!  

Sandy_in_RI

• B Cup
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2005, 08:45:07 PM »
Quack~ Hello everyone, Hello MDF!

Master Dragonfly was good enough to refer me to this thread and I'd be happy to offer any info I can.  I am not an expert and I do not play one on TV but my B/F and I were able to convince my breasts to engage into dairy mode.  It took a lot of work and even more time but if you have a good plan and stick to it you can, in fact, artificially induce lactation.  As far as "making" your girlfriend lactate, I certainly hope you plan to ask her first! *S*.  In any case it is still more fun than lickikng frozen doorknobs (so I am told)

~Sandy.

fabulous1

• B Cup
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2006, 07:16:26 AM »
The asklenore thread is well.....dead. I realize this is an anicient thread, but can anyone 'expand' on this?

Katyre

• C Cup
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2006, 09:55:20 AM »
i have significant interest in this subject myself, not only becuase lactation cuases breasts to enlarge, but it is also pleasurable, Having gotten my nipples to leak myself though pumping and nipple stimulation I can attest to this personally, oh and it taste pretty good too. If you want to try you might not even need drugs, but I am sure they certainly help.

more resources

http://www.kellymom.com/bf/adopt/index.html
http://www.lalecheleague.org/NB/NBadoptive.html
http://www.breastfeedingonline.com/23.html
http://www.birthandbreastfeeding.com/induction.htm
http://fourfriends.com/abrw/

and of course you will find info in the wikipedia if you care to search

MasterDragonfly

• Oh My God Cup
    • Larger Implants Info
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2006, 10:47:42 AM »
Hm.  Not *exactly* BA-related, but it is, somewhat.  Maybe I'll create a lactation page on the wiki and add those links (to start).  Thanks!

fabulous1

• B Cup
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2006, 04:39:57 AM »
It would be appreciated given your vast resources and 'desire' for the even larger. Even after the BA the Mrs. is still curious of this. I have rounded up 5 or 6 links, some of which were listed above for her to research but any other info would be helpful.

MasterDragonfly

• Oh My God Cup
    • Larger Implants Info
« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2006, 06:48:22 AM »
Done:

http://www.(prohibited O).com/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.Lactation

Feel free to add to it, or post here and I'll add them in.