Craig_Mercer

• P cup
Bizarre Sighting/ Jackass Prank?
« on: June 13, 2001, 01:06:00 AM »
This is another one I never really got over but happened early last May. Actually, the circumstances were similar to my mindblowing experience on Monday. My mall is fairly centrally located on the perimeter of the Philly suburbs, as a result we get guests from across the region. One such 'burb is Westchester PA home and genesis of most of the Jackass pranks and pranksters. Bam-for instance shopped the store around the same time as this sighting. So, invariably due to the popularity of the show, there have been numerous accounts of teens diving into the fountains, pratfalling over trashcans and making 1 storey dives from the upper level. Most to the chagrin of security and us merchants. this "prank" if it was one was a welcome change.

Again, I was working the register which faces out on the hallway. Again I thought I was hallucinating as a huge breasted teen, this time accompanied by her boyfriend crossed my line of vision bouncing and jiggling quite violently. Again I made an excuse to leave my post for a closer look. Again, in the hallway was a host of appalled and stunned customers.
I caught up with the couple on an escalator. Again they were young maybe in their early 20's. He was dressed in the current Trailer park chic popularised by johnny Knoxville.
She, now I was looking from the back was wearing jeans, dirty sneakers and a tank-top (wife-beater) that looked like it had been washed a few dozen times it was so flimsy almost like a gauze. her flesh was fully visible through it and it was apparent there was no bra. they began making out on the escalator, when the pressed together her massive right boob pushed out around him. her big puffy pink nipples were fully visible through the shirt. the reaction of the chick on the down escalator was classic  
They split up at the top of the escalotor, he went into the camera shop (as should have I cause I wish I had one). She bounced into the pet shop for  a look at the puppies. From my vantage point across the hall, her heavy saggy breasts were visible again from the back pushing out on either side. i still didnt get a full face on few until she turned and left. She had a question about the pets, I guess so she approached the counter where about the four brothers who work there were converged. She flopps her tits on the counter while asking her question. She leaves the store and they fall out laughing, as did I. At this point I got my brief full on view. She might as well been topless the 'beater was so worn out. I'd put her at a slightly heavy 38-DD. Think Soleil Moon Frye in her glory days. The nipples were fully erect and visible through the thin film that was her top. She regrouped with her man and I wanted to follow to:
a. Get the reactions of the mall. and
b. See if security was going to show up.
Still it all had the makings of a classic Jack-ass skit, but I didn't see any cameras. Or were they hidden? Stay tuned.

E N O R M O U S B R E A S T S
S O U S E M O N S T E R B R A
O R B S M E A S U R E T O N S

sheber

• Shasta'man
    • http://www.bearchive.com/~shasta/
Re: Bizarre Sighting/ Jackass Prank?
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2001, 01:40:00 AM »
Thanks for the sighting! I wasn't even there but I'll be grinning for a week anyway!
[Rent this space]

TopCat

• A Cup
    • groups.yahoo.com/group/MonsterBoobSightings
Re: Bizarre Sighting/ Jackass Prank?
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2001, 05:15:00 AM »
That was absolutely Rockin! Thanks Craig

TopCat