jayjay88

• L Cup
    • none
Re: ID ... anyone know who this is and is it real or a morph?
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2002, 04:48:19 PM »
And here's the other for now...perfection?  Look at her breasts, where are the tell-tale signs of augmentation, the ripples the slight deformaties...and they are beautifully symmetrical....yeah a pretty strong word...but used pretty appropriately, I'd say.ENJOY!  
jayjay......
Once a bOOb man, always a BooB man...!

« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2002, 04:53:29 PM »
dont het me wrong, she is one of my new favs , but is it just me, or is she obscenely thin in the original pic i posted and a little more filled out in these most recent pics?  

IMC

• D Cup
« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2002, 07:59:18 AM »
Thanks, jayjay.  Don't mind my qualms about the use of the word 'perfect'--breast expansion is perhaps the one subject where I feel most entitled to have totally unrealistic expectations.  In real life terms...OF COURSE she's beautiful and OF COURSE her breasts are magnificent and OF COURSE I'd jump her in a flash.

At present I'm working (rather desultorily) on a set of morphs that IMO illustrate what I'll call 'nigh-perfect' form.  When I finally get around to uploading them, I will allow you carte blanche to criticize them ad nauseum as a token of fairness.  I doubt we'll reach any consensus but I'm sure it would be an interesting discussion.

Oh, BTW, look what I found.  

IMC

• D Cup
« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2002, 08:03:00 AM »
Tastes vary. Sometimes from day to day. I think big tits look even better on skinny girls.  

« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2002, 08:23:37 AM »
i agree, just an obvs.  first pic her tummy is so cut she almost has an outie, and in others, shes not nearly as waify.  regardless, she looks great.  is she available anywhere on the web?  

jayjay88

• L Cup
    • none
« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2002, 02:41:45 PM »
IMC...a healthy debate in the quest for 'perfection'...[which has many faces seen through countless eyes]... i am keen to see your series, and i'll be happy to engage in a frivolous exchange of comments.I like 'em slender and busty too!...it's the contrast, you see.Here's a closeup of the one you posted.  
jayjay......

jayjay88

• L Cup
    • none
« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2002, 02:54:19 PM »
And Juggsnaut, she is availabele at Playboy's Cyberclub.  The photo i just posted was part of her original audition which includes a very nice vid clip of her stripping...she also has a devilish teasing personality.
jayjay......