Davastav

• E Cup
College Girl in Florida
« on: September 14, 2002, 03:53:27 PM »
This is a pic taken about 2 years ago or so. I won't mention her real name but someone who went to school with her was kind enough to post this goddess for all of us to enjoy. I was wondering has anyone seen any more photos of her out there?    

Davastav

• E Cup
Re: College Girl in Florida
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2016, 12:15:55 PM »
Updated: This was the original pic posted back in 2002 when she was definitely a traffic stopper and as a sad bonus I have attached a recent pic of her..Sad meaning she underwent the dreaded BR surgery a few years back..but still a head turner...

(one post removed)
Since this is a new post of the old photo, you'll have to wait until 24 hours have passed before posting the new photo. –gonZo
« Last Edit: April 01, 2016, 09:20:30 PM by gonZo »

Davastav

• E Cup
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2016, 12:16:57 PM »
Attached is the recent pic...sorry one pic per post....

Goldeneye

• The Midas Look
  • The Midas Look
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2016, 07:32:33 PM »
Wowwwwwwwww, what a blast from the past. Stonepony, I think, was the member who took a bunch of pics at a college and this was one of them, right around 2000. That girl's picture went all around the web. For several years, a morphed version of it was used in banner ads on all sorts of sites. That pic is probably the earliest example I know of someone's candid shot being taken and manipulated and used for money on the web like that. I think there were one or two more pictures of her but I can't remember. Did not know she had a reduction. Hope she's well...

gonZo

• pain in the ass moderator
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2016, 04:27:00 PM »
(Because the 1-1-1 period has long passed and Davastav never reposted the more recent pic, I've moved it out of the morgue and put it back in the thread. —gonZo

ned1212

• A Cup
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2016, 01:52:19 AM »
doesnt look like the same girl in the non-boobs either (what some people I believe call "a face").
Attached is the recent pic...sorry one pic per post....