Palomine

• Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: A real catfight
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2005, 05:26:16 PM »
 Well, that's five minutes of my life I'll never recover. OF COURSE that's a violation of the Owner's 1-1-1-1 rule... it applies to uploads or links to content NOT ALREADY on our own server (ie: offsite). Norse, please consider yourself to have been warned and take care not to violate the rules upon which your participation is permitted.  

MunchWolf

• What Tagline?
« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2005, 10:50:23 PM »
Quote:

Quote:

I think you should stop

I am curious. I have posted a lot and have been here for a long time. Is there some violation to the updated-often rules here? Are they not allowed to post links to TV material like that? I would personally prefer that they had post ALL the links in 1 post, seems a little rude to just make all the links separate posts. But other than that, is that against the rules? Am I missing any obvious violation here? Been here a long time, hard sometimes to keep up on all the rule changes.

The rules are pretty stable .. just newbies find exciting and new ways to break em ...

-Munch "Come aboard, we're expecting you" Wolf

Norse

• F Cup
« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2005, 10:52:24 AM »
I apologize for misunderstanding the application of the 1-1-1-1 rule. I guess I got too excited about all the catfighting that was going on The warning has been duly noted.

Those of you who still want to find all those clips I tried to make easily available for you can go to Youtube.com and do a search for files named WWE and you'd probably find most of them yourself.