Jessica

• E Cup
    • http://www.www.bigbreastsdream.com
The Women of Divine Breasts
« on: December 20, 2005, 08:48:56 AM »

Every object disappeard into Cristina's Boobs! We found this nice Peluche that was so happy to rest between her breasts.
She is my sweetest friend   We weighted our own breasts, they are exacty double weight than mine.
A part that... she is a lovely girl she can make you smile also if it is your saddest day!
One can hardly know a woman they say and is almoust true but to plunge into HER mystery and to discover HER bliss is a reward in itself don't you think? www.bigbreastsdream.com

Palomine

• Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: The Women of Divine Breasts
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2005, 09:10:58 AM »
 Thanks very much for sharing pix of your lovely friends Jessica... they're MUCH appreciated (but please don't let it keep you from posting more of yourself! ). Christina has some simply magnificent looking soft and pillowy orbs... and a smile worthy of fine artwork. I'd love to see what she looks like standing up (breasts hanging) as I assume she's got a wonderfully appealing hang to such soft and weighty marvels! Thanks again!  

Jessica

• E Cup
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2005, 04:40:23 AM »

Quote:

Thanks very much for sharing pix of your lovely friends Jessica... they're MUCH appreciated (but please don't let it keep you from posting more of yourself! ). Christina has some simply magnificent looking soft and pillowy orbs... and a smile worthy of fine artwork. I'd love to see what she looks like standing up (breasts hanging) as I assume she's got a wonderfully appealing hang to such soft and weighty marvels! Thanks again!   [/quoteHey Palomine!! What are " PILLOWY ORBS" ??? Help me please, my english is not so good.
So I found a pic of her standing up.
One can hardly know a woman they say and is almoust true but to plunge into HER mystery and to discover HER bliss is a reward in itself don't you think? www.bigbreastsdream.com

BP

• G Cup
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2005, 06:33:50 AM »
Quote:

Hey Palomine!! What are " PILLOWY ORBS" ??? Help me please, my english is not so good.

Jessica --

pillowy = like a pillow (the thing you rest your head on at night)
orbs = spheres or round things.

See, you learn something new everyday!

AlpsLover

• G Cup
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2006, 07:51:02 AM »
I sincerly think that they are  NOT DOUBLE THAN YOU Jessica!
You tend to NOT evaluate you enough!

malquerido

• F Cup
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2006, 08:42:15 AM »
u and her have great boobs dont have nothing to envy

Stretcherr

• P Cup
    • membersarea.bearchive.com/members/index.php?main=9&from=members
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2006, 10:47:39 AM »
Quote:

So I found a pic of her standing up.

and what a pic indeed!! the way she holds her hands out in front just screamed out morph me!!

Jessica

• E Cup
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2006, 04:51:15 AM »
Quote:

u and her have great boobs dont have nothing to envy

Thanks!!!!!!!! You are too much nice guys with me
So here is a present:

NadineBustyCD

• E Cup
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2006, 03:13:58 PM »
Amazing picture, thank you very much. I knew I liked those shower doors for some reason.

Shadowcom 1

• Banned User
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2006, 12:58:49 AM »
 This site (and the sites, associated with it) is infected by tons of Trojan and Spy software. My Antivirus detected at least 8 attemps of Trojan software infiltration. Be carefull.

Jessica

• E Cup
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2006, 11:53:49 AM »
Quote:

Amazing picture, thank you very much. I knew I liked those shower doors for some reason.

Hey!!! Is not my shower door! I was cleaning the window of my house in that pic!
So u still like that pic if is not a shower door?

malquerido

• F Cup
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2006, 12:01:49 PM »
Thanks alot for the present and u are nice with me too
thanks again Jessica

Keotik

• E Cup
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2006, 03:11:37 PM »
Jessica, perhaps you think it's too rude to ask, but where from Europe are you? I should visit that country if busty, pretty girls are living so close to each other.  

The pics are very much appreciated! Thank you! And it's good to see that you are so tidy in cleaning your windows, but then again, who wouldn't want to clean windows with such a view...  
"I don't want players to feel like Luke Skywalker. I want them to feel like George Lucas."
(Will Wright, about his new project: Spore)

Jessica

• E Cup
« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2006, 02:16:28 PM »
Boobsland country, of course! And you should move here! YES! We welcome you! 7 years ago we decided (almoust 50 women, all friends) to make our tits bigger but without going to doctor. Some of us succeded, some of us still trying but I can guarantee you that you will have many pears of breasts around you! Another thig is that we all are activeiting in "NO BRA" association! kisss

NadineBustyCD

• E Cup
« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2006, 11:24:43 AM »
It doesn't matter what kind of glass it is, it is an amazing pic that I REALLY like, absolutely gorgeous