editor

• F Cup
Big Fun at Busch Gardens-Tampa
« on: September 04, 2001, 09:51:00 AM »
What a weekend!

Great weather, lots of good food and a day at the amusement park with the family.

While waiting for the family at the food court, a woman with the most amazing breasts sat with us to talk to my wife about our daughter.  Even though I had already noticed (what the wife told me were at least size 70" breasts when the woman came over), I was kicked at least twice under the table to observe this wonder!

As a comparison, my daughter stands 38" in height.  The woman's breasts covered at least 1/3 of her height!  What a way to start the weekend!  Then, after that experience we stood in line for the Rhino Rally ride.  This takes about 1 hour.  Behind us stood a thin polish woman.  She had just got off a water ride and was wearing a white sheer bikini top that barely contained her cantalope sized breasts.  She stood about 5' 2" and could not have weighed more than 110 pounds soaking wet.

For over an hour I had to fight the urge to stare into her erect protruding nipples as the line inched forward to the Rhino Rally ride.  Finally, I could not take it any longer so I turned and looked dead pan into her cleavage.  It was glistening with perspiration and her name tag read Anne P., Poland.  My greatest fear was getting caught looking into her chest.  With my reckless abandon, I got caught anyway - by the woman and my wife!  My wife only gave me a sly smile and told me that I would be punished for that when we got on the Rhino Rally.  The suspense was killing me and the one hour wait turned into a lifetime with this big wet chest heaving behind me.
When we boarded the ride there was four seats to a row.  What she did (my wife), was she stepped aside and lets the woman get in first then she shoves me to sit next to the woman.  The nerve of her!

So for the entire ride, this woman's tits are bouncing onto my arms.  Then there is a part of the ride when the car dips into a ravine and one of her breasts bounces out of her bikini!  My wife and her laughed and laughed about that.  I still don't believe it.  Anyway, she (wife), has enough to tease me for about a lifetime.