Scarab

• F Cup
Virginal Breast Hypertrophy
« on: September 21, 2002, 04:55:02 PM »
What is virginal breast hypertrophy, you ask? Well basicly it's medical condition that causes a womens breasts to grow amazingly big, amazingly fast.  It rarely happens to young girls just entering into puberty, and sometimes to women while pregnant.  Okay, okay think back, think waaaay back to those days in junior high or early high school..... remember the one girl that had huge breasts for her age, the one that was ether made fun of, or was worshiped.  Well chances are that she might have suffered form a mild case of virginal breast hypertrophy.  

BUT there are some rare cases and boyhowdy do I mean rare, of the young girl thats has a 34J bustline in junior high.
(http://www.geocities.com/amy34kk/mypage.html)  

Do you want to know what the saweet thing about this condistion is?  Well it's all caused by the breast tissue reacting to hightened levels of estorgen, like during puberty, pregnancy, EVEN when taking "the pill".  Ah, the BE stories I've read about a girl becoming busty from a pill.  Pluse one of the newest case studies is about a women in her 23rd week of pregnancy in which her breasts sweeled up sooo big that she couldn't walk
(http://www.iaes-endocrine-surgeons.com/what_is_pth.pdf)

Anyway to the point of this little history/medical lession: Virginal Breast Hypertrophy maybe a real form of breast expansion, whoever it mostly strikes **22** girls at a time in their emotional developement that they think it's "wrong" and "ugly", they get picked on in school and have troubes finding clothes that fit right.... it's soooo sad in soooo many ways.    

-Scarab

If you could be either Gods worst enemy or nothing, which would you choose?
We are Gods middle children, according to Tyler Durden, with no special place in history and no special attention.
Unless we get Gods attention, we have no hope of damnation or redemption.
Which is worse, hell or nothing?
Only if we're caught and punished can we be saved.
"Burn the Louvre," the mechanic says, "and wipe your ass with the Mona Lisa. This way at least, God would know our names."

-Fight Club, page 141

Raiden

• Vaio Parasite
Re: Virginal Breast Hypertrophy
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2002, 05:34:23 PM »
It seems that the 16 year old girl you mentioned(http://www.geocities.com/amy34kk/mypage.html) is an obvious hoax.  Not only is the pic on her website a morph, but the pic on her Yahoo profile is a laughable fake.  

==

...Don't touch me again...

soonersfan

• E Cup
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2002, 06:08:19 PM »
Yep, "she" is a hoax.  "She" used to be active in one particular Yahoo Group.  All of a sudden, "she" stopped posting there, and her "stepfather" sent a message to some of her online pals saying that she had committed suicide.  About 8 months to a year later, "she" had changed her Yahoo profile, including the picture, and appears to be active again in Yahoo Groups (and back from the afterlife).  

soonersfan

• E Cup
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2002, 06:17:20 PM »
Breast Hypertrophy can also be brought on by menopause, but that is probably the rarest form of breast hypertrophy. Virginal Breast Hypertrophy would probably be the answer to most of our BE fantasies (or even realities), but it definitely has its' cons.  It can cause discoloration of the skin, as can be seen in the photos in that pdf file you posted.  It can also cause painful skin ulcerations, probably caused to some degree by poor hygiene.  Some doctors claim that it can be fatal, too, although that may be an exaggeration (but I doubt it).  I think that you really have to feel for a girl/young woman who is faced with VBH during her formative teenage years.  

Zorlond

• G Cup
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2002, 07:54:32 PM »
Especially with the way society reacts to the condition.
"Don't you dare call me irrational! You <i>know</i> that makes me <b>CRAZY!!</b>"

F_Cup_Fitzgerald

• Banned User
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2002, 09:34:35 PM »
I *would* like to watch her hang out at the mall, though. . . .    

Connoisseur

• E Cup
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2002, 10:57:30 PM »
Your girl is probably a fake. The real ones do everything they can to hide their condition.

Nevertheless, I've had an interest in finding the causes of Virginal Breast Hypertrophy, which is also know as Juvenile Breast Hypertrophy, for years.

My own pet theory is that it's an autoimmune disorder. Here's how I think it works.

1) For some unknown reason (related to puberty or pregnancy) bits of estrogen receptors enter the blood stream (where they are normally absent).

2) The immune system creates antibodies for these estrogen receptors bits in the blood.  

3) The effect of these antibodies on estrogen receptors in mammary tissue is similar to the effect of estrogen, i.e. the antibodies induce mammary growth.

4) The concentration of these antibodies is not reduced by the hormonal feedback loop that controls levels of estrogen in the blood.

5) This results in runaway breast growth (as the cause of the growth, the antibodies, aren't limited by a negative hormonal feedback mechanism).

Although this might seem far fetched, I know of at least one disease that works in a precisely analogous manner (it's not breast related and involves other hormones).

I wonder what the lab boys down at BEA Research would have to say about this?

Glottis

• G Cup
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2002, 12:29:58 AM »
ugh. please dont ever post that second link again.

Catch

• Z Cup
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2002, 01:05:10 AM »
The picture is a fake.

Several months ago first someone tried to palm off that morph in the user gallery as the real thing.  Within a few days the original pic was posted.  It should still be in the members gallery - somewhere.
If only...

Prophet_Tenebrae

• Breast Prophet
  • Prophet Of Darkness
    • FTF10 - FTF Superblog
« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2002, 06:04:32 AM »
Yeah, what a lazy hoaxer - using someone else's morph. If my memory serves it was Monkeyboy's...but then that's life. Hypertrophy is interesting but really society doesn't exactly treat those who have it like normal members of society.

Just another case of mammary discrimination.

Whink

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2002, 07:33:35 AM »
I thought it was fascinating, actually.  The great thing about the whole PDF on the hypertrophy is that it stands out pretty clearly as Mother Nature's warning about rapid BE and out of control growth and how it can turn out.  

I feel pretty bad for the poor woman who will no doubt undergo some pretty radical surgery to get back towards normal and/or 'pretty'.  Most women I have had the honor of knowing intimately, are pretty sensitive about the appearance of their bodies and the regions that are covered most of the time.

So all this talk we've seen here and there about the lunchtime boob job, the cologen injections, the nitrogen inflatables gets a little balance now.

Expansion for expansion's sake alone is not enough.  We all want to see beautiful bountiful big breasts, some prefer real and some prefer fake...and me, well I think Melonie's look pretty damned good!

Breast regards

Whinston

Thanks to Morphemor for the latest Avatar!

Scarab

• F Cup
« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2002, 09:38:44 AM »
OKAY I KNEW the Amy girl was a hoax, and I'm sorry for posting the link, but it was the only "real life" pic I could find.  If someone else has a real non-gross out pic of Virginal Breast Hypertrophy(sorry about that link too) please by all means post it.  But I for one think that Virginal Breast Hypertrophy is a very interesting thing....

Anyway dose anyone remember the pics of a Canadain women that floated around a couple of years ago, that suffered from Virginal Breast Hypertrophy...if I remember correctly they were black and whites of her profile.  just wondering...

-Scarab

We are Gods middle children, according to Tyler Durden, with no special place in history and no special attention.
"Burn the Louvre," the mechanic says, "and wipe your ass with the Mona Lisa. This way at least, God would know our names."

-Fight Club, page 141

elvenlass

• C Cup
« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2002, 11:59:35 AM »
You wrote:

"Well it's all caused by the breast tissue reacting to hightened levels of estorgen, like during puberty, pregnancy, EVEN when taking "the pill". Ah, the BE stories I've read about a girl becoming busty from a pill."

Okay, just for fun I checked the material that comes with my birth control pills. As I expected, no mention of "virginal breast hypertrophy" or even a side effect of mammary swelling or pain or anything. The only breast-related side effect refers to higher probability of breast cancer. I also checked the material I have for other brands of hormonal birth controls (including the patch and injections) and again, no mention. I think your information might be faulty on this point.  

Scarab

• F Cup
« Reply #13 on: September 22, 2002, 12:54:46 PM »
Okay, first off I know what I wrote and second it's a RARE medical condition, I pretty sure their not going to note the reactions of all super rare side effects of a drug on the lable.  And it's due to the hightened levels of estrogen, in which in my research that promped this thread, I read in a published medical research that it is caused by less popular brith control pills.... if you don't fell this is correct please A: go to a search engine and B: type in "Virginal Breast Hypertrophy" and C: read through the case studies as I did.  Once you've done that please feel free to try and correct me....

-Scarab

-Fight Club, page 141

« Reply #14 on: September 22, 2002, 02:22:12 PM »
as far as virginal breast hypertrophy is concerned, i am reminded of two names, isabelle lanthier and nadia williams.  from what ive read, they both underwent their rapid breast growth while/after being pregnant.  nadia's breasts grew to be so large, she actually had other relatively large mammary gland growths near her armpits, which gave her the appearance of having four breasts.  does anyone know of where to find pics of miss williams?  i lost mine long ago.