October 23, 2014, 12:05:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to the new and improved BEA Forum!

BEA Home   Forum Index   Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Virginal Breast Hypertrophy  (Read 93631 times)
sheber
U Cup

« Reply #35 on: September 23, 2002, 08:36:01 PM »

*.art format is an MS-AOL hybrid. A very high compression scale whereby most files are around 35k. The result is absolute garbage. My recommendation is to go into your preferences and turn off the compression of graphics, and viola! The *.art extension ceases to pop up.

[Rent this space]
Scarab
E Cup

« Reply #36 on: September 23, 2002, 09:09:45 PM »

Sorry, sorry! I'll start reposting in jpg...my bad.

-Scarab

If you could be either Gods worst enemy or nothing, which would you choose?
We are Gods middle children, according to Tyler Durden, with no special place in history and no special attention.
Unless we get Gods attention, we have no hope of damnation or redemption.
Which is worse, hell or nothing?
Only if we're caught and punished can we be saved.
"Burn the Louvre," the mechanic says, "and wipe your ass with the Mona Lisa. This way at least, God would know our names."

-Fight Club, page 141
Scarab
E Cup

« Reply #37 on: September 23, 2002, 09:11:46 PM »

repost... my bad

-Scarab

We are Gods middle children, according to Tyler Durden, with no special place in history and no special attention.
"Burn the Louvre," the mechanic says, "and wipe your ass with the Mona Lisa. This way at least, God would know our names."

-Fight Club, page 141
Scarab
E Cup

« Reply #38 on: September 23, 2002, 09:15:29 PM »

That's wacked! .....a repost!

-Scarab

-Fight Club, page 141
Scarab
E Cup

« Reply #39 on: September 23, 2002, 09:18:31 PM »

Um... the pic G7 was givin to me as a .art file sorry don't want to repost the crap....So  what about a new pic of VBH.

-Scarab

-Fight Club, page 141
NotElvis
D Cup

« Reply #40 on: September 24, 2002, 12:44:19 AM »

Thanks for the reposts . . no need for the apology though!  I was just sorta surprised . . and of course wondering what the .art format was!

But yeah, .jpg and .gif are the way to go... with the former being better for photos.
Catch
inactive
J Cup

« Reply #41 on: September 24, 2002, 01:14:30 AM »

You know your right!  It should have been Gravid Macromastia. OMG it's true! The internet rots the brain.  I feel that grey matter dying off.  

If only...
sheber
U Cup

« Reply #42 on: September 24, 2002, 01:20:23 AM »

I still appreciate you Bp.....

[Rent this space]
Scarab
E Cup

« Reply #43 on: September 24, 2002, 11:46:22 AM »

Tina Small, who has been posted about a hundred times, is she a VBH? or just huge chested? or maybe a fake?  Just wondering...

-Scarab

-Fight Club, page 141
tndvrs
H Cup

« Reply #44 on: September 24, 2002, 12:55:07 PM »

I don't give a damn if she is real or not, I love the looks of her and the fantasie is perfect. Its like The Farang girls, let your imagination do its work and dream happy.  

<b>who am I..........</b>
<a href="http://www.bearchive.com/~tndvrs/" target="_blank">http://www.bearchive.com/~tndvrs/</a>
thcbl
F Cup

« Reply #45 on: September 24, 2002, 03:15:25 PM »

Well . . . I have nothing of interest to post in this other than the fact that Soleil Moon Frye wasn't on the Wonder Years . . . she was the live action Punky Brewster.
ApesMa
E Cup

« Reply #46 on: September 24, 2002, 03:28:36 PM »

Check http://www.imdb.com/; she is listed there as playing "Mimi Detweiler" in the episode "Growing Up" of  The Wonder Years.    
sheber
U Cup

« Reply #47 on: September 24, 2002, 03:33:54 PM »

Heh. I guess there was nothing of interest then.

[Rent this space]
thcbl
F Cup

« Reply #48 on: September 25, 2002, 12:04:44 AM »

And I'm sure Gary Shandling was on an episode of Mr. Belvadere or something.

All I am saying is she was Punky Brewster all the time . . . not a bit part player on Wonder Years.

We're both right - 'k?
JizzTits
J Cup

« Reply #49 on: September 25, 2002, 12:18:44 AM »

and to go even more off topic..
"Perfect Strangers" beats all of those shows!

"It's like being married to my best friend, but she lets me feel her boobs!"
-Homer Simpson talking about Marge

Catch
inactive
J Cup

« Reply #50 on: September 25, 2002, 02:56:06 AM »

Since I dearly love all the latex fake lovelies, but hate to see anyone deceived here's the list:Tina Small, Mandy Mountjoy, Dixie Dynamite, Zena Fulsom and Cindy Fulsom (not really sisters).  Vicki Little, Maria Biggs and Melanie Tipps all of whom are the same model with different hair, make-up, and varying sized latex appliances.Dixie Dynamite is the least likely to fool anyone with those strap on latex tits.If anyone knows of VHS tapes of Vicki, Maria, or Melanie I will pledge lifelong servitude.  

If only...
Goldeneye
Z Cup

The Midas Look

« Reply #51 on: September 25, 2002, 05:41:31 PM »

<<and to go even more off topic..
"Perfect Strangers" beats all of those shows!>>

...Yet "Soap" remains in a class with few peers.
TheZookie007
Bra Buster

« Reply #52 on: September 26, 2002, 05:02:59 PM »

Soleil Moon Frye appeared in at least one episode of The Wonder Years; but she was the main star in the show Punky Brewster (or whatever they called it -- I never watched a single episode of that show).

Just FYI.  

"When your city is French in origin, and your Mayor and Governor are Democrats, and those most affected by this natural disaster are Black, don't expect much help from Bush." -- Left of Y'all (and the link works now too! )
Whink
inactive
M Cup

« Reply #53 on: September 26, 2002, 08:24:21 PM »

Quick!  Do not walk, RUN OVER TO Hooters!  There's a newspaper/textbook/paper scan of hypertropy showing different pictures of Isabelle Lanthier and others with RL cases of gigantamastia.

Fascinating!

Breast regards

Whinston

Thanks to Morphemor for the latest Avatar!
TheZookie007
Bra Buster

« Reply #54 on: September 27, 2002, 04:47:01 PM »

I can't find it! Any clues as to where to get this picture of yours whink?  

"When your city is French in origin, and your Mayor and Governor are Democrats, and those most affected by this natural disaster are Black, don't expect much help from Bush." -- Left of Y'all (and the link works now too! )
brstfetish
C Cup

« Reply #55 on: September 28, 2002, 12:45:24 PM »

Someone mentioned Tina Small, well in my endless pursuit of buxom ladies on the net lol, I was chatting with this lady on AOL and we were discussing my fetish and she was very curious about it and why I like big breasts so much. Well, she asked me to send her a picture of my fantasy breasts and I sent her Tina Small and she said that she has a friend that USED to be that big and thin also, she got a reduction last year and now is a DD, so close and now gone forever lol. Just an interesting story to share.  
ApesMa
E Cup

« Reply #56 on: September 30, 2002, 01:18:54 AM »

OK...hooters is a big place; where exactly can one find this scan?  
Catch
inactive
J Cup

« Reply #57 on: September 30, 2002, 02:03:11 AM »

It was in the User Gallery, but has passed into the oblivion of digital space. Unless someone stored stored it, anyone?

If only...
TheZookie007
Bra Buster

« Reply #58 on: September 30, 2002, 06:13:55 PM »

I was able to grab the picture from the Hooters UG. Will post it here tomorrow.  

Goldeneye
Z Cup

The Midas Look

« Reply #59 on: September 30, 2002, 08:28:50 PM »

<<Someone mentioned Tina Small, well in my endless pursuit of buxom ladies on the net lol, I was chatting with this lady on AOL and we were discussing my fetish and she was very curious about it and why I like big breasts so much. Well, she asked me to send her a picture of my fantasy breasts and I sent her Tina Small and she said that she has a friend that USED to be that big and thin also, she got a reduction last year and now is a DD, so close and now gone forever   lol. Just an interesting story to share.>>

Not terrible, and could be a whole lot worse.  If all women with reductions made the cutoff point DD, the world would be a much more wonderful place.

Goldeneye
(Of the school that says, "If they're still big enough to push together and fuck, the reduction was not a total disaster")
Craig_Mercer
inactive
F Cup

« Reply #60 on: September 30, 2002, 11:47:49 PM »

Yes it's true. Even the ventriloquist dummy couldn't keep his syes off of them check the earliest shows for the best examples she could fill a sweater like no other!  

E N O R M O U S B R E A S T S
S O U S E M O N S T E R B R A
O R B S M E A S U R E T O N S
TheZookie007
Bra Buster

« Reply #61 on: October 01, 2002, 10:36:44 AM »

OK, here is the picture that whink saw at the Hooters.dk Users Gallery some days ago. (See attachment.)  

Connoisseur
inactive
D Cup

« Reply #62 on: October 02, 2002, 12:43:16 AM »

Make me think that fire bombing breast reduction clinics might be an idea whose time has come.  
Scarab
E Cup

« Reply #63 on: October 07, 2002, 12:55:14 PM »

I totaly agree Connoisseur, breast reductions should be out lawd.  Okay if, no one thinks Tina Small is a case of Virginal Breast Hypertrophy, what about the mystery TW girl?  Just thinkin..... maybe thats why I have a headache...

-Scarab

-Fight Club, page 141
Scarab
E Cup

« Reply #64 on: October 07, 2002, 12:58:24 PM »

Okay, uno mas of the TW girl... God I loved her.

-Scarab

-Fight Club, page 141
ionej
C Cup

« Reply #65 on: May 20, 2005, 06:32:24 PM »

nadia williams is black from south africa...breast reduction was posted in german ...with photos cant find it on the net...she got as big as kayla kleevage
bmoc434
D Cup

« Reply #66 on: May 21, 2005, 05:51:36 AM »

Quote:

Isabelle Lanthier's growth occurred during pregnancy so it's Gravida Gynecomastia, not VBH.

Soiel Moon Frye is the only public case of VBH I can think of.  And because of those damn Hollywood types she had breast reduction.  OHH the humanity!  

Sorry, gynecomastia refers to male breasts. So the term is Gravida hypertrophy -- unless you'd like to argue that Nadia Williams or Isabelle lanthier were actuaklly guys. Not flaming so please, take no offense.
Goldeneye
Z Cup

The Midas Look

« Reply #67 on: May 21, 2005, 06:09:28 AM »

Good to see this thread back.  An interesting one.
ZoD
S Cup

« Reply #68 on: May 22, 2005, 04:16:14 PM »

Virginal Breast Hypertrophy....doesnt happen enough.

«Zoneofdecay on the outside, tasty on the inside.»
Scarab
E Cup

« Reply #69 on: May 22, 2005, 08:35:04 PM »

Whoa whered this thread come from....

-Scarab
"neat"

-Fight Club, page 141
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Breast expansion archive | Giantess comics and stories | Breast expansion comics and stories | Affiliate marketing program