Carlus

• C Cup
Re: Virginal Breast Hypertrophy
« Reply #30 on: September 23, 2002, 11:03:41 AM »
At this url: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/thehugeisabellelanthier the yahoo group of the giant breasted Isabelle Lanthier. Simply HUGE!!!  

Scarab

• F Cup
Re: Virginal Breast Hypertrophy: First Hand Account!
« Reply #31 on: September 23, 2002, 01:04:14 PM »
Wow! I too know someone with Virginal Breast Hypertrophy, that's why I started this thread!

It all started when I started High School across town from where I grew-up.  It was the sports school of the region, many of the "jocks" in school lived outside the distrect boundies, some even from the next state, because they were prosimed a "free ride" as long as they played.  Thats one of the reasons I went to school there, but after hurting my knee, well it wasn't so "free" after all.

ANYWAY there was this girl, that many of guys knew from junior high, I however didn't have the joy of going to school with her in those days.  Her name was Tiffany, and she was known by the guys in school as "The girl with the gaint tits", and by the other girls as "The poor girl with the huge chest".  She was amazing... tall, tall girl (6'),medium short bown-black hair, cute button nose, odd hazel eyes that changed color based on what colors she was whearing, and an athelitic body with perfect looong legs and toned arms.  Slighty tanned from head to toe, and prefectly white straight teeth.  And to tell the truth she had honeydews under her shirt .  The only bad thing is she had a slight lisp, which after talking to for about ten minutes got really noticable.  She was also kindda popular, she was in volleyball, she was at most of the parties, most of the games, and was in newspaper, yearbook, and the school's morning TV announcements.  I thought she was cool, and we talked notice in awhile, but I think she was just being "nice".  Anyway after I hurt my knee I was kind of pushed aside in school, stoped getting called to hang out, stoped being asked out, stoped everything... it was kinda sad...but I found out who my real friends were.  So the last 3 years of High School, I moved into my "hippie" phase and went into art, durgs, newspaper, yearbook and the school's morning TV announcements.....hehehe.  Once I had been in all these classes for about a year Tiffany notice me again, and we would talk, and even hang out outside of school....we became friends(GOD FUCKING DAMNIT! I hate that!)

During our friendship, we somehow got on the subject of her breasts(actully it was carefully pushed in that direction).  Where she first told me about VBH, all of the females in her family all had mild cases of it.  She and her sister however had stronger cases than their mother,and she told me that she had been made fun sooo much in junior high that she once tried to hang herself in the basement... after that she made a vow to be the best and do the best she could(part of the reason she was in so many school actives).  Anyway our friendship was a off and on thing, just whenever each of us both had some time.  After High School I would see her once in awhile at my job at the local King Soopers store, we would talk as long as we had time, but I was ether stuck working or she had to run.  After a year or so, I saw her working at the mall during the summer(she was up to about the size of a peewee basketballs ), she had moved back while collage was out, and I found out that she had hurt her knee in volleyball in which she lost her schalorship and had to start to pay for school(boohoo).  

During the time that I've known Tiffany she's went from the faceless "The girl with huge tits" to the sweet girl that I've lost track of today.  However during our off and on friendship I did crash at her place 4 times, 2 of which I was too high and **92** to do anything, one time was at one of Tiffany's parties where I **84** with a girl(later to become a girlfriend) named Amanda, and the last time was bescause we had stayed up too late talking....this is where I lived out my dreams for the last 4 years of our friendship.  I waited untill she was asleep( she snored  ) and carefully went into her closet.....hehehe..  I open her dresser and pulled out one of her bras..... 38i white lace with 6 little hooks in the back.  Okay thats not gaint, huge, monsterous or anything, but she was only 18. com'on! But I've talked off and on with her sister and have seen her collage graduation pics(3 more years or tit flesh! maybe the size of soccerballs...I don't know she was wearing a gown and it was a small picutre) and her sister, Jennifer, big! when she sits down they carefuly lay in her lap...yipeeee! But can tell from some of the "talks" about Tiffany, I know She dosen't like me(she thinks I'm a prevert. HA!)

Anyway thats my real life VBH story, I know three other "girls with giant tits"... Amanda, Erica, and Lucinda... but they just have REALLY big breasts.

-Scarab

If you could be either Gods worst enemy or nothing, which would you choose?
We are Gods middle children, according to Tyler Durden, with no special place in history and no special attention.
Unless we get Gods attention, we have no hope of damnation or redemption.
Which is worse, hell or nothing?
Only if we're caught and punished can we be saved.
"Burn the Louvre," the mechanic says, "and wipe your ass with the Mona Lisa. This way at least, God would know our names."

-Fight Club, page 141

F_Cup_Fitzgerald

• Banned User
SMFVBH
« Reply #32 on: September 23, 2002, 01:49:43 PM »
If only they'd just LEFT HER ALONE (SMF) just think: she might even be up to about a 40" bust by now--not bad for a slim woman who's 5' tall! That's a 2:3 bust-to-height ratio. *That* satisfies my sense of proportion.  

NotElvis

• F Cup
« Reply #33 on: September 23, 2002, 03:09:39 PM »
Scarab,

What kind of file format is .art extension?

I've tried to view the attachments you have, but just get garbled characters....

Whink

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #34 on: September 23, 2002, 03:26:44 PM »
Same thing happens for me.  is art some sort of windows thing?  I guess there's no hope for the BR1.avi that someone uploaded in another topic.  I posted, asking if it could be saved in another format but I can't get it to work with anything!

Hope we can get this art format working!

Breast regards
Whinston

Thanks to Morphemor for the latest Avatar!

sheber

• Shasta'man
    • http://www.bearchive.com/~shasta/
« Reply #35 on: September 23, 2002, 06:36:01 PM »
*.art format is an MS-AOL hybrid. A very high compression scale whereby most files are around 35k. The result is absolute garbage. My recommendation is to go into your preferences and turn off the compression of graphics, and viola! The *.art extension ceases to pop up.
[Rent this space]

Scarab

• F Cup
« Reply #36 on: September 23, 2002, 07:09:45 PM »
Sorry, sorry! I'll start reposting in jpg...my bad.

-Scarab

We are Gods middle children, according to Tyler Durden, with no special place in history and no special attention.
"Burn the Louvre," the mechanic says, "and wipe your ass with the Mona Lisa. This way at least, God would know our names."

-Fight Club, page 141

Scarab

• F Cup
« Reply #37 on: September 23, 2002, 07:11:46 PM »
repost... my bad

-Scarab

-Fight Club, page 141

Scarab

• F Cup
« Reply #38 on: September 23, 2002, 07:15:29 PM »
That's wacked! .....a repost!

-Scarab

-Fight Club, page 141

Scarab

• F Cup
« Reply #39 on: September 23, 2002, 07:18:31 PM »
Um... the pic G7 was givin to me as a .art file sorry don't want to repost the crap....So  what about a new pic of VBH.

-Scarab

-Fight Club, page 141

NotElvis

• F Cup
« Reply #40 on: September 23, 2002, 10:44:19 PM »
Thanks for the reposts . . no need for the apology though!  I was just sorta surprised . . and of course wondering what the .art format was!

But yeah, .jpg and .gif are the way to go... with the former being better for photos.

Catch

• Z Cup
« Reply #41 on: September 23, 2002, 11:14:30 PM »
You know your right!  It should have been Gravid Macromastia. OMG it's true! The internet rots the brain.  I feel that grey matter dying off.  
If only...

sheber

• Shasta'man
    • http://www.bearchive.com/~shasta/
« Reply #42 on: September 23, 2002, 11:20:23 PM »
I still appreciate you Bp.....
[Rent this space]

Scarab

• F Cup
What do you guys think?
« Reply #43 on: September 24, 2002, 09:46:22 AM »
Tina Small, who has been posted about a hundred times, is she a VBH? or just huge chested? or maybe a fake?  Just wondering...

-Scarab

-Fight Club, page 141

tndvrs

• L Cup
    • <b>http://www.bearchive.com/~tndvrs/<b/>
Re: What do you guys think?
« Reply #44 on: September 24, 2002, 10:55:07 AM »
I don't give a damn if she is real or not, I love the looks of her and the fantasie is perfect. Its like The Farang girls, let your imagination do its work and dream happy.  
<b>who am I..........</b>
<a href="http://www.bearchive.com/~tndvrs/" target="_blank">http://www.bearchive.com/~tndvrs/</a>