thcbl

• G Cup
Re: What do you guys think?
« Reply #45 on: September 24, 2002, 01:15:25 PM »
Well . . . I have nothing of interest to post in this other than the fact that Soleil Moon Frye wasn't on the Wonder Years . . . she was the live action Punky Brewster.

ApesMa

• F Cup
« Reply #46 on: September 24, 2002, 01:28:36 PM »
Check http://www.imdb.com/; she is listed there as playing "Mimi Detweiler" in the episode "Growing Up" of  The Wonder Years.    

sheber

• Shasta'man
    • http://www.bearchive.com/~shasta/
« Reply #47 on: September 24, 2002, 01:33:54 PM »
Heh. I guess there was nothing of interest then.
[Rent this space]

thcbl

• G Cup
« Reply #48 on: September 24, 2002, 10:04:44 PM »
And I'm sure Gary Shandling was on an episode of Mr. Belvadere or something.

All I am saying is she was Punky Brewster all the time . . . not a bit part player on Wonder Years.

We're both right - 'k?

JizzTits

• Z Cup
« Reply #49 on: September 24, 2002, 10:18:44 PM »
and to go even more off topic..
"Perfect Strangers" beats all of those shows!

"It's like being married to my best friend, but she lets me feel her boobs!"
-Homer Simpson talking about Marge

Catch

• Z Cup
« Reply #50 on: September 25, 2002, 12:56:06 AM »
Since I dearly love all the latex fake lovelies, but hate to see anyone deceived here's the list:Tina Small, Mandy Mountjoy, Dixie Dynamite, Zena Fulsom and Cindy Fulsom (not really sisters).  Vicki Little, Maria Biggs and Melanie Tipps all of whom are the same model with different hair, make-up, and varying sized latex appliances.Dixie Dynamite is the least likely to fool anyone with those strap on latex tits.If anyone knows of VHS tapes of Vicki, Maria, or Melanie I will pledge lifelong servitude.  
If only...

Goldeneye

• The Midas Look
  • The Midas Look
« Reply #51 on: September 25, 2002, 03:41:31 PM »
<<and to go even more off topic..
"Perfect Strangers" beats all of those shows!>>

...Yet "Soap" remains in a class with few peers.

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #52 on: September 26, 2002, 03:02:59 PM »
Soleil Moon Frye appeared in at least one episode of The Wonder Years; but she was the main star in the show Punky Brewster (or whatever they called it -- I never watched a single episode of that show).

Just FYI.  
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

Whink

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #53 on: September 26, 2002, 06:24:21 PM »
Quick!  Do not walk, RUN OVER TO Hooters!  There's a newspaper/textbook/paper scan of hypertropy showing different pictures of Isabelle Lanthier and others with RL cases of gigantamastia.

Fascinating!

Breast regards

Whinston

Thanks to Morphemor for the latest Avatar!

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #54 on: September 27, 2002, 02:47:01 PM »
I can't find it! Any clues as to where to get this picture of yours whink?  

brstfetish

• E Cup
« Reply #55 on: September 28, 2002, 10:45:24 AM »
Someone mentioned Tina Small, well in my endless pursuit of buxom ladies on the net lol, I was chatting with this lady on AOL and we were discussing my fetish and she was very curious about it and why I like big breasts so much. Well, she asked me to send her a picture of my fantasy breasts and I sent her Tina Small and she said that she has a friend that USED to be that big and thin also, she got a reduction last year and now is a DD, so close and now gone forever lol. Just an interesting story to share.  

ApesMa

• F Cup
« Reply #56 on: September 29, 2002, 11:18:54 PM »
OK...hooters is a big place; where exactly can one find this scan?  

Catch

• Z Cup
« Reply #57 on: September 30, 2002, 12:03:11 AM »
It was in the User Gallery, but has passed into the oblivion of digital space. Unless someone stored stored it, anyone?
If only...

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #58 on: September 30, 2002, 04:13:55 PM »
I was able to grab the picture from the Hooters UG. Will post it here tomorrow.  

Goldeneye

• The Midas Look
  • The Midas Look
« Reply #59 on: September 30, 2002, 06:28:50 PM »
<<Someone mentioned Tina Small, well in my endless pursuit of buxom ladies on the net lol, I was chatting with this lady on AOL and we were discussing my fetish and she was very curious about it and why I like big breasts so much. Well, she asked me to send her a picture of my fantasy breasts and I sent her Tina Small and she said that she has a friend that USED to be that big and thin also, she got a reduction last year and now is a DD, so close and now gone forever   lol. Just an interesting story to share.>>

Not terrible, and could be a whole lot worse.  If all women with reductions made the cutoff point DD, the world would be a much more wonderful place.

Goldeneye
(Of the school that says, "If they're still big enough to push together and fuck, the reduction was not a total disaster")