Argyle

• X Cup
Breasts in Movies--Maureen Arthur in Killers Three
« on: January 17, 2006, 08:31:16 PM »
Credit BEA regular Bluto for this scene.  I have to admit, it's pretty sexy.

See his description in the thread on How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying.

Some trivia--Maureen's measurements were 39-23-36, and she had a decent career as a singer in Vegas and other places in the late 1950's and early 1960's as a blonde, before being cast as the red-headed Hedy LaRue in the stage production of How to Succeed in Business....  

My own remembrances of Maureen include her overflowing decolletage in How to Commit Marriage and an uncredited appearance as Ted Knight's secretary on a late-series episode of Too Close for Comfort, ca. 1983-4, by which time Maureen was in her early fifties and her bustline was well into the forties.

Craig_Mercer

• P cup
Maureen Arthur in Mork and Mindy
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2006, 10:28:23 PM »
My favorite Arthur appearance was her eye popping 2 episode appearance as "Zelka" in the last season of Mork and Mindy. if you'll remember Robin William's improv mentor and partner Jonathan Winters joined the cast of M&M as their fully grown newborn son Mearth (see on Ork you're hatched from your father full grown and regress through time). Convoluted story I admit but it afforded a glimpse into Mearth's kindergarten populated by middle aged toddlers, including Ms. Arthur as Zelka, a pigtailed beyond buxom blonde.

Argyle's right, her bust in the early 80's was well into the 40's, eclipsing Kitten Natividad as I researched in the VHS tapes that became the Rackumentary. She had a small part in the first of 2 episodes, and a bigger role in the following show where Mearth invted her over for an innocent sleepover which naturally worried M&M her costume was same the Orkin red jumper that was Mork's trade mark, though hers was unzipped a few inches and bursting at the seams.  A truly heaving, bouncy performance. Too bad M&M was pulled from Nick at Nite before  had a chance to tape it., the DVD for this season seems far off and the local UHF station that carries M&M shows them in seemingly random order, I guess we'll have to be patient.

M&M producers must've had a thing for outsized women as they also cast (a pre-hormonal shift yet still huge) Joyce Gibson as a clumsy cheerleader wannabe who's boobs get her way and Amazon fetish model Kathleen "Tallkat" McIntyre as Mork's 6 foot 9 librarian. See IMDB for episode information.
E N O R M O U S B R E A S T S
S O U S E M O N S T E R B R A
O R B S M E A S U R E T O N S

Bluto

• E Cup
Re: Breasts in Movies--Maureen Arthur in Killers Three
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2006, 08:47:54 AM »
Very good, Argyle, you are now my #1 deciple!  Of course, the next few seconds contain the best part of this scene as the camera catches Maurene from behind as she takes off her bra (this was before the MPAA rated movies, I believe).  She drops it off and grestures to Dick Clark, exposing a nice amount of breast flesh from the rear.  It takes a truely impressive bosom to do that right (see Marie Gomez in "The Professionals).

Bluto

Argyle

• X Cup
Re: Maureen Arthur in Mork and Mindy
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2006, 12:52:04 PM »
For Craig and Bluto, and any others who are interested, here's Maureen in the aforementioned M&M episodes.

Dingus

• F Cup
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2006, 11:00:39 PM »
Ahhh, now I recognize her, great job as always guys pulling that one out from obscurity

Bluto

• E Cup
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2006, 10:56:17 AM »
I was never a great "Mork & Mindy" fan (wasn't it based on an episode of "Happy Days," another show I never watched?) so I appreciate the clips.  All I really remembered about Maurene on that show was that her outfit was red.  Got any clips of her on "Love American Style," or Jan Maury's "Treasure Hunt" game show?

Bluto