turbo

• Z Cup
How about actress Jean Smart on "24"?
« on: January 18, 2006, 12:03:28 AM »
The season premiere eps of "24" aired this past weekend.

One of the new characters is the unstable, neurotic and over medicated First Lady played by Jean Smart. Some of you will know her from the sitcom "Designing Women" from several years ago!

To be honest I've never paid that much attention to her before and I wasn't a fan of DW but this older woman seems to be packing a nice rack! There were a couple instances of her showing cleavage and flashing a bra'd boob!

Jean Smart looks like a middle aged woman so I don't know if she qualifies as a MILF or if she is beyond MILF...

I'm a big "24" fan so I'm watching these upcoming eps no matter what BUT it's going to be nice to see how they develop her character.
---------- "I will be acquitted and vindicated when the truth is told." Michael Jackson before the trial------------
---------- "Justice was done. He was always innocent and we proved it." Thomas Mesereau after the trial-------

Lesbian Bob

• F Cup
Re: How about actress Jean Smart on "24"?
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2006, 02:14:45 AM »
Jean Smart is really underappreciated, and I think she still looks great, not just in the chest but also the face and whole body.

Does anybody miss the significance of her character's first name being "Martha"?

Craig_Mercer

• P cup
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2006, 11:13:11 AM »
Yeah I remember watching Designing Women around the time Delta Burke was plumping up (her chest was always 2 months ahead of the rest of her in that respect), and realizing Jean Smart was kinda topheavy as well. Especially an episode where her character just had a baby and was lactating out of control.
E N O R M O U S B R E A S T S
S O U S E M O N S T E R B R A
O R B S M E A S U R E T O N S

BarnacleBill

• P Cup
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2006, 12:33:46 PM »
Indeed, the infamous episode of Designing Women wherein the flatchested brunette with glasses considers getting breast implants and in the decision-making process wears "falsies", Jean Smart's character pairs up with the brunette and they both go out to a bar.

At the bar, two sharply dressed young men eye and approach the two busty women (one real and the other with falsies in), when the brunette confronts them and says, "Why did you walk over here?  Why were you first attracted to us?"

Obviously making the point that the guys liked and were initially attracted to the two girls impressive racks.

In the end of the ep, SHOCKER! the brunette doesn't get the implants.

Barnacle "but anyway... Jean Smart is sexy and busty" Bill
The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Palomine

• Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2006, 01:13:42 PM »
Quote:

Indeed, the infamous episode of Designing Women wherein the flatchested brunette with glasses considers getting breast implants and in the decision-making process wears "falsies", Jean Smart's character pairs up with the brunette and they both go out to a bar.

At the bar, two sharply dressed young men eye and approach the two busty women (one real and the other with falsies in), when the brunette confronts them and says, "Why did you walk over here?  Why were you first attracted to us?"

Obviously making the point that the guys liked and were initially attracted to the two girls impressive racks.

In the end of the ep, SHOCKER! the brunette doesn't get the implants.

Barnacle "but anyway... Jean Smart is sexy and busty" Bill

The "flatchested brunette" in question is actually a redhead by the name of Annie Potts. In RL, she's something of a pert B-cup, which (IMO) isn't quite "flat". It was a great episode.

Goldeneye

• The Midas Look
  • The Midas Look
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2006, 02:33:11 PM »
Quote:

Jean Smart is really underappreciated, and I think she still looks great, not just in the chest but also the face and whole body.

LOL you guys talk about Smart like she's an old lady.  She's in her 40s, isn't she?  And yes, she's very underrated by the general public, but fortunately not by the industry.  She gets great work in small films and here and there on TV, and she has two Emmys for her raucous guest shots on Frasier a few years back.  Those brought her some notice and led to some better gigs, but this is easily the most high-profile thing she's done since she left DW.  And notice she even got the coveted "And..." listing at the end of the main cast credits.

Quote:

Does anybody miss the significance of her character's first name being "Martha"?

The Martha Mitchell Effect was brought to my attention the night of the premiere, and I think what they've done with that is fascinating and brilliant.  (Though I always just called it "gaslighting.")  The First Couple storyline is definitely the most interesting so far.

pulp

• Banned User
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2006, 02:57:30 PM »

Quote:

LOL you guys talk about Smart like she's an old lady. She's in her 40s, isn't she?

If she's in her forties (better look at the pic again, and not her boobs   ) then I'm the fucking best looking 40 year old in the history of the world!

spid

• E Cup
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2006, 04:45:14 PM »

pulp

• Banned User
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2006, 05:05:43 PM »
Shit!  Guess I'm NOT the best looking forty year old in the history of the world....

Jean Smart
    13 September 1959
    Seattle, Washington, USA

I find that 47 years old suspect... oh yeah, Hollywood likes to fudge the figures.  If she really is 47, I have to get my wife to the plastic surgeon's pronto!  My wife's 41 and, while not too out of the ordinary from others in her peer group, she looks 15 years younger than Jean!  D_OH....

pulp

• Banned User
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2006, 05:09:29 PM »
This has really got me thinkin.... I swear she looks closer to 57 than 47.  Okay, maybe 51... the point is, look at her eyes and jaw line. Is this what 47 years does to you? LOL  Maybe it's all that time in the sun out in L.A.?  Her skin looks older than that. I dunno, but IMHO, her 47 years old is not lookin' too good.... or I'm in for a fucking rude awakening in a few years, either in the mirror... or beside me!     D_OH!!!!

auto_reply

« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2006, 05:23:57 PM »
Quote:

...or I'm in for a fucking serious reality check in a few years!

You, and the other 92% of men that'll soon reach middle age.
*You have reached the Automated Moderation System. In the event of an actual breast expansion emergency, the Attention Signal you just heard would have been followed by official information, news or instructions.*

Xenocrates:
"I have often repented speaking, but never of holding my tongue."

Goldeneye

• The Midas Look
  • The Midas Look
« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2006, 11:25:13 PM »
LOL I agree with the rare word from auto_reply, and as someone who's just turned 22 and thinks the entire world looks old, that's saying something.  Jean Smart looks fabulous.

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2006, 06:34:54 PM »
Whether she's 47 or 107, she sure is packing something under that skirt suit. I guess I gotta start watching "24" again!
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

Lesbian Bob

• F Cup
« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2006, 05:43:22 PM »
Some people look good for their age, but almost nobody looks younger, some of the few exceptions being Reba McIntyre and Cyndi Lauper, who are over 50.

whitey

• C Cup
« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2006, 11:03:37 AM »
Actresses in Hollywood lie about their age all the time.  IMDB  usually goes by what their agents tell them.
~whitey