RobertaFan

• E Cup
Hi all,

My VCR is on life support, and I'm looking to go digital anyway, so I've decided to sell a large chunk of my breast fetish videos. There's a lot of vintage big bust loops from yesteryear, as well as tapes from the 80's - 90's. I'm selling at a fraction of cost. If your interested in checking them out, go to the following ebay listings page:
http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=ViewListedItems&userid=neil7464&include=0&since=-1&sort=2&rows=25

Also, here's a brief listing of the tapes:

The Alexis Love Story
The Complete Chloe (Vevrier) Story
Reel Classics # 1 (Roberta Pedon, et al)
Reel Classics # 2 (Virginia Ball, et al)
Reel Classics # 3 (Paula Page, et al)
Reel Classics # 4 (Virginia Bell, et al)
Chocolate Whoppers # 1 (Pam Brown)
Chocolate Whoppers # 2 (Pam Brown)
GENT # 3 starring Savida
Bettie Ballhaus: Bettie At Home
Today's Art Video featuring Faith
Delinquent Schoolgirls starring Roberta Pedon

The above link has much more detail about the tapes.

Feel free to e-mail me directly with any questions you may have, regarding particular models on particular tapes, and the such. If an item doesn't sell, please feel free to offer a bid. I'll consider all bids.

Cheers,
RobertaFan

RobertaFan

• E Cup
Re: I'm selling my VHS collection: you may want to check this out
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2001, 01:18:00 PM »
Don't want this to seem tacky, but I'm bringing up my initial post on the selling of a large chunk of my video collection. As of right now, there's a little more than a day remaining in the auction.

If you're interested, check out the e-Bay link above. As it is adult material, you will need an e-Bay account to access the descriptions of the videos. If you're interested, but don't wish to go through the hassle of getting an e-Bay account, feel free to e-mail me direct to get specific information about any of the videos, and I will let you know if the item hasn't been bid on.

Cheers,
RobertaFan

zappfra

• F Cup
  • PALOMINE - He's no pal of mine
    • groups.yahoo.com/group/hithouseproductions/
Re: I'm selling my VHS collection: you may want to check this out
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2001, 02:48:00 AM »
what's the go with adult items on e-bay. Can you search from the general search or do you go another way. What do you mean by an e-bay a/c or is it just your logon. i attempted to sell some adult vid's on e-bay was allowed one day, deleted the next, re-instated after complaining the next day, then deleted on day four so gave it up as a W.O.F.T.A.M (Waste of f****** time & money)
PALOMINE - He's no pal of mine