GambitCard333

• F Cup
Using The Twins (NEW!) - muscle control
« on: January 26, 2006, 01:31:38 PM »
Hey guys

Gambitcard here. Back from a lengthy ban due to a misunderstanding on my part. Special thanks to the admins on this site for being polite and professional and very kind.

We're starting up a new thread here for those who love women with great chest muscle control! That is - the ability to flex, bounce, wiggle, and move those boobs up and down, side to side and even in circles wihtout moving any other part of their bodies!

In this thread I'll share stories of my ex's peculiar learned abilities and we'll talk about real life sightings and attempts by lovely ladies. I'll start another thread for tv and video sightings.

We started a revolution earlier Let's push it to the next level now!

Happy 2006 and here's to huge moving boobies and the ladies that move them!

To start things off, if somebody's got a place to post it, I'll add an attachment of an amazing flexer with great control to make your eyes bug out.

-Remy

asusus

• E Cup
Re: Using The Twins (NEW!) - muscle control
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2006, 01:49:09 PM »
i havent got the clip unfortunately, but i remember an episode of eurotrash where the late great lolo, was interviewed, not long before she passed away, and she was doing a pec dance

Ricky

• D Cup
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2006, 10:31:55 PM »
Thanks for starting the thread. I find this subject completely fascinating.

I think dancers flexing their pectorals to bounce and twirl their breasts is an ancient tradition, at least in the world of Middle Eastern belly dance. For example, the book "Serpent of the Nile: Women and Dance in the Arab World" described the exotic Ouled Nail dancers of Algeria moving their breasts independently, though the 19th-century Western tourist described it as "disgusting".

Here's a brief history of these exotic beauties, who also practiced **31** and nude dancing: http://www.jasminjahal.com/articles/99_06.html

I don't know if pectoral flexing is still a tradition in modern belly dancing. Perhaps a thorough study and analysis of dance instruction DVDs is called for. Volunteers?

In more modern times, Cathy wowed the crowd at Florida's Summer's Games in the 1980s with her athletic skills and amazingly-large breasts. This dark-haired, dark-eyed beauty also appeared under the names "Serena Martel" and "Bo Daeshus" in magazine pictorials, but still pictures don't really do her justice. Does anyone else here remember Cathy, shown here, and her wonderful poolside performance?

Also, I have MPEG clips of Cathy's technique if anyone is interested...

RJ

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2006, 10:43:15 PM »
Of course, we're interested...this thread would not exist if it were not so

I love muscle control of this kind. It is very arousing. Any clips, caps, etc. of this would be appreciated.
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

Bababooey86

• E Cup
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2006, 05:50:25 AM »
Yep - got that best of Summer's Games tape.  Cathy has two segments including one with two other girls doing a big titty contest.

Tux

• X Cup
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2006, 09:18:44 AM »
I showed my girlfriend the original post (there are no secrets between us, unless they're surprises for later) and she became immediately interested in "using the twins for evil" in the manner that you stated.  So now she's attempting to gain some control over them while she's out of state visiting relatives.  I thank you for your info in your last post and thank you for starting this one.
...still trying to cut down his Pocky habit to 2 packs a day.

Palomine

• Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2006, 10:29:06 AM »
Quote:

In more modern times, Cathy wowed the crowd at Florida's Summer's Games in the 1980s with her athletic skills and amazingly-large breasts. This dark-haired, dark-eyed beauty also appeared under the names "Serena Martel" and "Bo Daeshus" in magazine pictorials, but still pictures don't really do her justice. Does anyone else here remember Cathy, shown here, and her wonderful poolside performance?

Also, I have MPEG clips of Cathy's technique if anyone is interested...

RJ

Hey there Ricky! Nice to see you posting! Until your informative post I was only vaguely aware of Cathy (but had admired her before). She reminds me of Fawn Miller (natural) and to a lesser extent Nicole Reed (implanted)... that same smoky look with a lush hyperfeminine body... a POTENT combination! Thanks!  

William

• F Cup
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2006, 11:21:33 AM »
Here is the "tassle twirl" clip that features the above mentioned Cathy
and some real dumb chick w/ small implants

Your file twirl.zip (23032104 Bytes) is now online.

Your Download-Link:   

http://rapidshare.de/files/11959841/twirl.zip.html
ATTENTION, there is a PASSWORD: please

Your Delete-Link:   
http://rapidshare.de/clickhereifyoulikemoosecock

GambitCard333

• F Cup
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2006, 11:26:20 AM »
Nice to see this thread getting some attention

Let's address a few things.

First of all Kathy/Cathy from Summer's Games is one of the most ALL TIME AMAZING specimens of chest muscle control I've ever seen. The lift she gets and the weight - and the way she's able to manipulate them and even change directions in mid flex/twirl - she's great! The fact that she's natural - all the more impressive. Huge breasts too.

As far as the bellydancing goes - YES! The independent movement of breasts and chest flexing exists - though in the mainstream belly dance world of today (I'm a huge bd/med fan by the way - have tons of videos - am actually attempting to produce a show locally with dancer friend) DOESN'T LIKE TO TALK ABOUT IT OR ACKNOWLEDGE IT!

Why?

Personally I think it's jealousy. I've seen only a few - but they've been awesome. The performers I've seen do it:

Celeste of Turbo Shimmy. (Who does a few during her Turbo Shimmy drills and then in her performances at the end of the dvd) You've gotta love celeste. Her 'chest lifts' are actually "CHEST LIFTS". She's got great breasts (I don't know if they're real or implants, but they're large.) She does much more of it in person if you see her dancing at Koutoubia in Santa Monica.

Neenah - of Authentic Belly Dance Academy. Neenah is one of the most prolific muscle control artists I've ever seen. Her coin rolling is unreal - and she does stuff with shot glasses and pouring one into another, flipping coins into people's hands... it looks like she's got an alien in her tummy! But I've seen one clip with a guy volunteer where she's trying to get him to mimic her moves - and at one point she does "Breast Flexing" instead of regular chest lifts.

I've also got a dancer friend locally - Najah, who does this QUITE well. She's still learning the more advanced techniques - but she's good. Nice implants that she flexes and bounces quite a bit.

Now the funny thing is - I've seen these performances live, and I've seen videos where the audience watches. Always the chest flexing gets GREAT REACTIONS from the crowd. I've never seen anybody go "Oh that's terrible!" "That's disgusting!" - All I ever see is people laughing and jaws dropping in amazement. And then women in the audience asking each other if they can do it and how.

But on Belly Dance boards and forums, there is a big backlash against it - like somehow because it's boob muscle control it's not appropriate. And that they'd NEVER do it because it's not classy or whatever. Personally - I think it's jealousy. It's not something I've ever seen taught on video or dvd. I've only seen it taught in one class workshop, and it's not something that everybody can do immediately. They have to work at it. And obviously those dancers with larger breasts are gonna have certain advantages once they get it down. Simply put- they can do more things with them. And it's much more impressive to watch.

There is a dancer named Suhaila that still gets flack in some places for GLUTE isolations. Just because she does fast shimmies differently and incorporates extreme muscle control in those regions - but everybody I talk to talks about it being the highlight of the show.

Sadly jealousy is an ugly thing between women, and you'll see quite a bit of it when concerned with chest muscle control. Which is why I tip my hat, bow my head and give my love to the ladies that do it and do it well

More to come.

-Remy

GambitCard333

• F Cup
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2006, 11:58:57 AM »
For the benefit of some of you who may not have seen or viewed the original thread - the whole way this got started was because I was talking about my ex's abilities. She had natural 42FFs and when she got good at muscle control - they became her favorite playthings. Really rocked my world good (and pretty much everybody else around her)

At any rate - I'll repost the original TRUE STORY here so you can get an idea. And my hope is that this will let you know the kind of thing that's possible - even with 42FF naturals - and also maybe inspire some similar behaviour! And if you do it - POST IT HERE TELL US ABOUT IT!

Okay, without further ado - incident #1:

My ex girlfriend had huge natural breasts. 42FFs. She was super tall and blonde so you can imagine that she would demand a lot of attention as it was.

Well, when we first got together, I showed her a video of Sofia Staks bouncing her huge boobs through 'muscle control' - that is standing perfectly still and being able to make those huge things move up and down, side to side, and even in circles - one at a time or singly.

My girlfriend thought it was one of the coolest things ever and set about learning it. She had a much tougher road considering no implants, but she worked at it almost every night faithfully.

She started having to do the "I must increase my bust" prayer position, and barely getting those huge things to move - but after about a year of solid practice, she had great control. She could get about 6 inches of lift/bounce and she could do it with her hands in any position (at her sides, behind her head, behind her back, crossed arms) and keep the rest of her body motionless.

Lemme just tell you - watching her practice once she got GOOD was distracting to say the least. She'd just be sitting on the couch watching tv, completely concentrated on whatever she was watching, and her huge boobs would be bouncing and flexing and dancing and wiggling like they had a mind of their own.

I'm getting off topic: anyways - the story of using them for 'evil'--

Now there is nothing more sexy than when a girl KNOWS what she's doing, KNOWS it's getting you hot and bothered, and winks, or pouts, or raises her eyebrows, or whatever to acknowledge it. My ex used to do that all the time. I especially loved it when she'd do "puppet strings" like having her breasts on marionettes while she flexed, and looking at me and saying "watch this" teasingly first...

along the same lines, i think it's also super sexy when girls look down and watch what they're doing - like they're amused or amazed by it too.

But here's where the evil comes in - there's something to be said when a girl does it but doesn't acknowledge it at all.

We'd go to a restaurant - and my ex would have on a low cut top and when the waiter or waitress would come over to take our order, she'd still be looking at the menu and she'd just nonchalantly flex her huge boobs a few time. You should've seen the eyes bug out of the wait staffs head. They'd stare. They'd look at me like "did you just see that?" and she would just calmly order, look them in the eye or look at the menu and bounce again while she was talking... she had excellent control - could do it with no shoulder movement at all in any position.

Sometimes when she knew she was the center of attention, which was often, and we'd be waiting for a table with a bunch of other people (who we didn't know) we'd sit and talk or she would look out the window and she'd just consistently bounce her boobs, keeping the rest of her body completely still... when you've got 42 FFs bouncing about 6 inches at a clip, people notice!!! and people would STARE like crazy! They'd elbow their friends, and sometimes little [censored] would see it and just yell "Mommy look!"

and depending on how many people had seen her, or her mood of the day - sometimes she'd stop when the mom or dad looked. The mom would say "Shhh. I know. They're big. it's not polite." and go back to their conversation and then a couple seconds later, she would start AGAIN, this time doing one boob, then the other, or switching off each bounce...

you've never heard so many 'oh my God's' whispered at the same time. And my ex would just act like she didn't know what was going on. didn't care. went on about her business...

the funniest one was when we were at a place for lunch, she had been doing the bouncing game for about 20 minutes while we waited, and nobody said anything to her, but they were all staring and we even saw some younger college girls using their hands to move their boobs trying to do it...

well they finally call our name, we get up to walk to the hostess, and we walk a few steps and my ex turns back around to the whole group, looks down at her boobs and says "I guess our table's finally ready. Wave goodbye, girls" and she like "stall waves/jiggles" her left boob, then her right boob, then she puts her hands behind her head and whistles "Shave and a hair cut, six bits" bouncing one at a time and then on the six bits, bouncing both really strongly.

The place busted up. They were laughing, jaws dropping, screaming, yelling wow. I swear - they applauded, and we walked to our table and the rest of the restaurant wondered what the hell was going on.

man i miss those days... "

Well there you have it Disucss Try! Comment!

Vive la Boob Muscle Revolution!

-Remy

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2006, 04:45:16 PM »
Quote:

As far as the bellydancing goes - YES! The independent movement of breasts and chest flexing exists - though in the mainstream belly dance world of today (I'm a huge bd/med fan by the way - have tons of videos - am actually attempting to produce a show locally with dancer friend) DOESN'T LIKE TO TALK ABOUT IT OR ACKNOWLEDGE IT!

Why?

Personally I think it's jealousy....

It could be jealousy, allied to the idea that somehow it brings disrepute to an honorable traditional dance.

But screw that, I looooove it! Especially when they do really wild, almost impossible to believe that a human body can be manipulated in that way, stuff...like coin rolling. It's unreal!

NadineBustyCD

• E Cup
« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2006, 10:36:44 AM »
I knew a girl at a strip club in Colorado, who used to flex her chest up and down. It was the highlight of her act. I would sit mezmorized by it, it was unbelievable. I wish I had gotten a picture of her. She was about a DD cup and made me spend many a night admiring her control.

GambitCard333

• F Cup
« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2006, 03:38:30 PM »
Hey NadineBustyCD - What kind of stuff did this particular dancer do to make it the highlight of her act? Did you ever talk to her about it? How much flex/bounce did she get?

Also - to the Kathy 'Summer's Games' Serena Martel fans... are there any other clips of her flexing besides the Summers Games tape?

Let's keep this thread active!

-Remy

GambitCard333

• F Cup
« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2006, 03:41:23 PM »
POLL:

Quick couple of questions to respond to:

1) After reading the original 'Using The Twins for Evil' restaurant stories - have any of you ladies tried something similar in those environments? If so - SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCES! (Or have any of you guys TOLD your ladies and friends about this. What was their response?)

2) Of those who have this peculiar ability (or are starting to learn it now!) How much flex/bounce do you get at your strongest? My ex got about 6 inches. Sofia Staks certainly gets about that much. Kathy/Serena Martel seems to get a considerable amount. How bout you? Post your number and your tips and tricks

-Remy

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2006, 10:30:43 PM »
...especially your tips, for the ladies here who want to learn this mesmerizing art!

An online example of it can be found here.