TheZookie007

• L Cup
Rebekka's ethnic background?
« Reply #135 on: October 10, 2006, 05:14:46 AM »
I've always wondered about her ethnic background...I know she's part-Asian, but what part?

As far as her pec flexing goes, it's nice that she does it, but she doesn't have as good a pec isolation technique as many of the other women we've seen here...too much upper arm movement to her pec flexing. A minor quibble though. She does look nice.
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

TheZookie007

• L Cup
Christa Bauch
« Reply #136 on: October 12, 2006, 04:54:16 AM »
This German bodybuilding machine is such a powerfully-muscled woman that you just know that her pec flexes are strong enough to move a car Check this out:

YouTube: "Upper Body Flex"

TheZookie007

• L Cup
One to rival Gambit's ex?
« Reply #137 on: October 12, 2006, 09:53:05 PM »
Here's a lady who has boulders under her shirt...watch out for falling (or heavily shifting) rocks!

YouTube: "Boobie Trick"

GambitCard333

• F Cup
Re: One to rival Gambit's ex?
« Reply #138 on: October 21, 2006, 01:19:59 AM »
Hey guys Anybody catch ECW last Tuesday? During the diva strip poker segments, trinity flexed not once, not twice but 3 times!

Some great close-ups and her facial expressions (winking, smiling, drawing attention to them) were even better. How many times do you get to see a good chest flex 3 times in an hour?

Anybody else coming across anything lately? I still keep waiting for the reruns on the Totally Outrageous TV Moments and America's Funniest Videos.

-Remy

GambitCard333

• F Cup
« Reply #139 on: October 21, 2006, 01:27:05 AM »
BTW you gotta love the 'boobie trick' clip. Imagine naturals like that, but much more perky, a lot less fat and you get an idea of what my ex was able to do. But give credit to this chick for getting her big ones moving!

-Remy

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #140 on: October 21, 2006, 01:45:19 AM »
That's why I put that clip up, Remy -- I wanted you to be able to give us an idea of how close in size and ability she was to your ex-!

TheZookie007

• L Cup
Hooters shimmy
« Reply #141 on: October 23, 2006, 06:44:04 PM »
Finally, a Hooters girl doing what she should be doing: making those babies flex!

YouTube: Hooters shimmy

Dude25

• D Cup
Re: Hooters shimmy
« Reply #142 on: October 31, 2006, 07:47:14 PM »
Looks to be an interesting site along these lines + 1 free vid

http://magicboobs.blogspot.com/

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #143 on: November 01, 2006, 07:48:44 PM »
Thanks for the link, Dude25, will check it out. Meanwhile, here's a link for you:

YouTube: Sample of female powerlifter Storm 01

GambitCard333

• F Cup
Latest on TV
« Reply #144 on: November 03, 2006, 12:45:35 AM »
Hey there folks. Hopefully everybody had a great Halloween. Any of you guys run into my flexing ex at the amusement parks this year? Wonder if she's still up to her old tricks?... literally.

Anyway a couple of notables. They recently re-ran the Most Outrageous Moments with the African-American woman who flexes and sings the anthem at the same time. Not a great boob job nor a great job flexing - but at least it was on NBC and Bravo for everybody.

Also on Saturday they ran an episode of America's Funniest Videos with a flexer. Not sure if it's the same 'gothic boobs' described earlier in the thread. This girl was standing and in a green top. Medium boobs and the person behind the camera tells the girl (who's standing in the kitchen) to 'wave'. Then the girl flexes both simultaneously. Can someone confirm that this is or isn't the same 'gothic breasts' clip from AFV talked about earlier?

Also keep watching ECW. Trinity was in a 'crime scene' outfit last night that was incredibly hot. And you've got Ariel. Who's very big. And who can 'accidentally' flex to the sides. Wonder if she'll ever do it intentionally?

Anybody else find any good clips or shows or real life flexers lately? Great youtube clips there Zookie!

-Remy

TheZookie007

• L Cup
Re: Latest on TV
« Reply #145 on: November 03, 2006, 01:25:29 AM »
Thanks, Gambit...you have been a big inspiration to me as I scour YouTube for the best displays of the twins in action.

BadXample

• C Cup
« Reply #146 on: November 03, 2006, 02:49:03 PM »
Quote:

Finally, a Hooters girl doing what she should be doing: making those babies flex!

Its funny you mention Hooters girls flexing. Did you happen to catch the 3 Hooters gals flexin what the good doctors gave'em on one of the episodes of" Dr, 90210". It happens twice. At the start of the episode, one Hooters gal, who had her boobs done months earlier, shows off her new talents to two other soon-to-be-implanted Hooters gals. At the end of the episode, all 3 implanted Hooters gals do some flexing in the mirror, as they get ready for a night out. Its the episode in which Dr. Rey goes to Venezuela to discover "why Venezuelan woman are so gorgeous". Turns out its not what the surgeons are doing, beauty comes from within. How gay is that guy

I also finally found the Outrageous TV moments clip in which Amazing Annette Young flexes to the Star Spangled Banner.

I recored both but my MPG capture software must be some proprietory stuff that will only work with the BlazeTV it came with. I cant get them to play on Media player or Irfanview. Attached is a pic of the 2 instances.

And I know its been said before, but you can get tied up for hours clicking on UTube links. Here are a couple of my recent favs

Eleckta flexin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2IJNPQUJiU

Nascar Race flexin (hey...its NASCAR)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExFqf5nDhck

Magical flexin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VS-nzHbafZQ

Kai Powers flexin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veVCim0rAg4

Christina BB flexin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojLe5y3mmtw&mode=related&search=

New Boobs flexin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXu3D73BuU4

Head liftin flexin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyBVt86NqTA

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #147 on: November 03, 2006, 07:23:56 PM »
Thanks for the additional YouTube links (I think I might have posted one or two of them here before, but that's OK), and keep working on the conversion of the Amazing Annette stuff, you might make the breakthrough!

TheZookie007

• L Cup
Some new ones from our friends at YouTube
« Reply #148 on: November 07, 2006, 01:18:15 AM »

GambitCard333

• F Cup
Re: Some new ones from our friends at YouTube
« Reply #149 on: November 08, 2006, 04:23:19 PM »
Yeah the Dr. 90210 episode was great. Not necessarily for the quality of the flexing - which was okay - but the fact that the girls were fascinated by the 'booby dance' and then at the end the 3 girls are standing in front of a mirror and the one from the beginning who performed asked if they could 'do the booby dance yet'. And the one girl tries and the other girl does a pretty good job for a first timer But it's awesome that they LOVE that.

I can attest that pretty much everyone I've ever seen - especially friends (girls) of the flexers LOVE and are AMAZED by it and want to learn it. Only seen a few fuddy duddies or jealous people who deep down you know wished they could do it.

Just ran into the situation a few weeks ago. My girlfriend (new, not ex) was talking to some friends about my fetish for boob muscle control. They wanted examples, they wanted my workout program, they wanted to see more and they keep bugging her to get it from me (like 4 times already) - so it just goes to show you.

Believe it or not, I think we've actually had a small hand in the fact that the 'booby dance' is becoming more mainstream. I think more people are performing it. And realize - if people put it on YouTube and see that it gets hits, then it encourages OTHERS to do the same. And then more people see that and try it in daily life and it becomes VIRAL SWEET! More boobie bouncing throughout the world makes life more fun.

Here's an interesting idea. Any way we could get a competition going on YouTube from people who wanted to be flexers? You know have different categories like "Biggest Flex", "Best up and down" "Best side to side" "Best Natural Flex" "Best Implanted Flex" "Best Tassel Twirl" "Rookie Flexer of the Month" Etc Etc?

If we had some people to contribute say $50 bucks or something to the winners each month or every two months - maybe we could get something going.

-Remy