GambitCard333

• F Cup
Re: Using The Twins (NEW!) - muscle control
« Reply #30 on: February 15, 2006, 02:59:54 PM »
Yes there's been a lot of debate in the muscle control community as far as the nissan clip goes. Whether it is or isn't - we do know that it is not only possible but believable for a woman to have the kind of control emulated in this clip and even better. My ex certainly did.

As a consolation prize, I will post a nice clip on here to make us forget about our nissan disappointment:

A short clip of mega-boobed and our own Vixen LaMoore!  (She's gotten even better folks!)rrrrrooowwwwwl. Vixen, if you're out there - you've got fans! Come talk about your muscle control with us!

-Remy

http://rapidshare.de/files/13359093/Vixen_LaMoore_Promo_.wmv.html

GambitCard333

• F Cup
« Reply #31 on: February 15, 2006, 06:18:03 PM »
Just curious here folks - how many of the old crew from the "Using The Twins For Evil" thread are here on this one? Mouseketeer role call!

-Remy

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #32 on: February 16, 2006, 01:36:49 AM »
Quote:

Yes there's been a lot of debate in the muscle control community as far as the nissan clip goes.

I think that the strings were being pulled. Notice how straight they were? If that was true pectoral movement, the strings would be laying on her shoulders.
Quote:

As a consolation prize, I will post a nice clip on here to make us forget about our nissan disappointment:

A short clip of mega-boobed and our own Vixen LaMoore!  (She's gotten even better folks!)rrrrrooowwwwwl. Vixen, if you're out there - you've got fans! Come talk about your muscle control with us!

I had no idea that Vixen could do that! Watching boobs the size of hers move up and down like that was amazing. Vix baby, you are massively talented. You should do more of that sort of thing on film! And yes, please come around here and talk with your fans about it.
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

Clown2k

• A Cup
« Reply #33 on: February 16, 2006, 04:03:23 AM »
GambitCard, there's a muscle control community? A yahoo group or something like that? I've become a huge fan of tit flexing and wouldn't hesitate to join

GambitCard333

• F Cup
« Reply #34 on: February 16, 2006, 11:00:47 AM »
Hey there folks

I really appreciate the response and I see we've got TONS UPON TONS of page views, but as always, only a few people talking - and when we do talk, it seems to be about clips that we're posting.

I like to make this more than the 'clip of the week' club. So allow me to give motivation

The more we get this thread going, the more posts we have that are more than just comments on a clip, the more clips I'll post or link to.

So here's a few topics that are already on the table:

1. My ex-girlfriend's 42FFs and the amazing things she could do with them. We can talk about the process to get from not being able to move them at all to being able to move them really well. We can talk about various incidents that she featured this talent out in the community at large or privately at home. We can talk about people's reactions to her, or you can just throw ANY question at me about her. I'm not gonna be sad, hurt or offended. (I'll post another one of the older stories from the original thread here today too)

2. We can talk about the exercise routines or things other women have tried to learn this mc feat. Talk about rest, difficulties, solo vs. duo, hardest moves, etc. (Who's doing the exercises? How are they going?)

3. We can scout for talent! Keep people abridged of upcoming possibilities. Let people know when you have a clip or dvd they're looking for and describe the action. Let people know when you come across a sighting (Like Distraction or America's Funniest)

4. Talk about true life stories you've seen no matter how short or fleeting or stupid you think they may be, they belong on the 'Using The Twins' site. (Quick flexing at Mardi Gras or bars even.)

5. Talk about girlfriends/wives reactions or friends reactions that have seen this but can't do it themselves. Were they excited? Was it something you talked about later? (Amazed? Jealous?)

6. Talk about the very very few guys that don't love this and examine why they dont. (Is it a control/power thing?)

7. Talk about custom mc videos from performers and friends. (Going rates - who's doing them?)

8. Talk about what you'd love to see and question if things are possible.

9. Talk about THE QUEST to make this something every household is aware of and something every woman wants to learn how to do to use to their advantage. (How do we get it out there? In a positive, sexy manner?)

10. Talk about the first time you found out about this amazing talent. Who it was, where you were, what it did to you, how it affected you. (I remember the first time I realized it MIGHT be possible - I was about 5. When I saw it happen for the first time for sure, I was 13. I started getting girls to learn it when I was 15.)

11. Debate who's the best (categories: implanted, non implanted. Large vs. Extra large.)

12. As one of my friend's used to on the old thread, we can talk about societal implications of this peculiar ability and why maybe we don't see more of it. (Ideas such as "usually non-interactive, meant to be hidden assets, suddenly being utilized in a fun and flirtatious way as interactive appendages." (Well he put it a lot better than I did.

At any rate - let's get this discussion going!

-Remy

GambitCard333

• F Cup
« Reply #35 on: February 16, 2006, 11:08:19 AM »
Wow. Well over 9,000 page views. That's more than some of the long time threads on here that have been going forever have. Now we just need to keep it near the top and keep the discussion alive and interesting.

Quick heads up: The fan of Vixen flexing like that. Yeah- she's awesome and amazing and has great physicality and a great attitude. Somebody want to see if she'll come talk to us on this thread? I know she posts elsewhere on this board.

Also, the person who loved Vix said they didn't know THAT SIZE could do it. You need to look at the other thread "Using The Twins on TV, etc." because there's a clip of Maxi Mounds doing chest muscle control.

Yep. Which begs the question... wonder if Chelsea can do it? Keisha Evans is learning.

-Remy

GambitCard333

• F Cup
« Reply #36 on: February 16, 2006, 11:09:15 AM »
Alright - last post here for a bit - but something else to be aware of or discuss. Here's another oldie but goodie about my ex's abilities:

When my ex and I first started going out, she wasn't exactly totally perky. I mean, don't get me wrong, she wasn't saggy or ugly, but her 42FF's sort of pointed down a little due to the weight. Kind of like the look you'd see from Maggie or to a greater extent, Yulia.

Anyways, after about a year of constant practice and muscle control exercises (about 15 minutes a day of conscious 'sets', hand positions, body positions and about an hour a day of just playing around, bouncing, flexing and wiggling any which way as she watched tv, typed on her computer, and yes, even while driving) her physicality actually changed. Her breasts 'lifted' and seemed to set higher on her body. But that's not the whole story...

She had gotten really strong by the end of a year and she realized that she could do something kinda cool. She could lift/flex them into position about as high as they would go (about 6 inches or so) and then keep them there by holding the flex. She had become so strong that keeping them flexed for long periods of time was no big feat for her either. And when she brought them "to attention" those things were PERKY! I mean, in the upright and stable position. She could actually kind of bounce around a little or 'shimmy' and they'd stay almost perfectly straight out and still under the strength of her flexed chest muscles.

Well once she learned that she could do this, going around without a bra became her modus operandi. She much preferred it because she had a difficult time finding a bra that fit well and because most of the major chains didn't carry her size.

The only place she'd wear a bra was work basically, and not even there sometimes. No matter where we'd go, movies, grocery shopping, even to her parents' house, she'd just flex those things into position and keep them there effortlessly.

In fact, it was on a trip to her parents' house that I first became aware of her new 'trick'. We were really relaxed and driving down to her parents and I casually asked if she was going to put on a bra before we got there. She said "I brought one with me just in case." I didn't quite get what that meant... yet.

So we get all the way down there, pull into her parents driveway, and I'm having nightmares about her putting on a bra while her parents come out to the car. Well we stop, she cuts the engine, takes off her seat belt, looks down at her breasts, and slowly raises them up into position as high as they can go and keeps em there. She looks at me and goes "I don't really think I need a bra, do you?"

Homina Homina Homina. I couldn't get out of the car because watching that little display had made me instantly hard. She reached over and grabbed what she had just caused and said "What's the matter?" Such a tease.

Anwyays, I wasn't sure she could pull it off. I mean, the parents, her grandparents, her aunt and her two little brothers were all there. But she was smart. She pulled on this light knit over-shirt thing over her t-shirt. It stayed open, but it covered her 'headlights'.

I was watching amazed all day long. From the hugs at the door to playing cards to helping in the kitchen to watching TV she never once let go of the flex. Those things stayed (I swear to you) at almost a 90 degree angle from her body.

Her aunt, who has implants, even made a comment while they were getting dinner ready- "My God. My bras don't keep me that perky."

The most amazing moment had to come at dinner though. Through the whole meal, those things stayed out like a shelf. At one point, my ex spilled some dip on them (they were always great at catching leftovers) and her mom went and got a washcloth. Now the whole family's attention is right on my girlfriend's 'shelf', and even as she's wiping away the stain, she never even lets em drop an inch!)

The only time I saw her differently all day, her brothers had gone to play Nintendo and the rest of the family was watching football in the living room. My ex had gone to use the restroom, and I needed to go so I went and waited outside the door.

When she opened the door after washing her hands, her boobs were back to being 'relaxed'. She turned toward me, stepped outside and violently made them LEAP back into position like it was no big deal. She looks down at her breasts and says "Stay!" like she was giving a command to a puppy, winks at me, kisses me on the cheek and then goes back to the rest of the family.

Now at 11:00pm when the rest of the family finally decides to turn in and the last one heads up the stairs, my ex lets out this big sigh and says "Finally, I can let the girls relax" and she releases her flex and drops them down.

Now I had been watching this and bottling up sexual energy for hours so I had no plans of letting my ex 'relax'  We start to play, and she takes off the knit thing, and wouldn't you know it - we hear footsteps coming down the stairs. I instantly jump back to 'innocent watching tv position' as does she. Just as her youngest brother (10) hits the bottom stair, she violently flexes them into position fast - but she does it so hard and so strong that it's almost unnatural! Her t-shirt actually pulled away from her stomach. The brother goes "I gotta get a drink of water", goes into the kitchen, gets a drink, then goes back upstairs.

As he's going upstairs I whisper to my ex, "Don't you think you overdid it a little?" And she turns and sticks her tongue out at me and flexes really hard and fast 4 times and we both start laughing.

That was just one of many 'invisible bra' nights and stories. Good times....

-Remy

NotElvis

• F Cup
« Reply #37 on: February 16, 2006, 04:29:31 PM »
Well, I never saw the previous thread (have to go hunting I guess) but I'm definitely enjoying reading about this one!

And, damn!  Holding them up CONTINUOUSLY?  Egad, man!

But thus far, other than really liking it, both with naturals, as well as with implants, I've not yet come up with a whole lot to say on the matter, other than damn!

I still can't believe how your ex managed to hold them up througout dinner like that.  I'd think simply forgetting about it would cause a relaxation-slip.

I didn't realize that traditional implants, particularly when they're "overs", allowed for the control Vixen showed.  I'm more than happy to admit that I was wrong.

I can't speak for anyone else, but Remy, don't let the silence fool you, the thread is most definitely appreciated!

GambitCard333

• F Cup
« Reply #38 on: February 16, 2006, 05:53:43 PM »
Not sure that Vixen had "Overs" in this clip. She's bigger now than she used to be. It would be intersting to ask her because Overs traditionally DO INTERFERE with the muscle control and bounce/flex/range that you're able to get.

Usually it's a sad state. Even if you've got relatively good muscle control or strong muscles, you won't see much or get much movement with overs. Maybe Suzanne from Dr. Baeke's could add some knowledge in terms of 'pocket size' playing a role in movement? Suzanne, if you're out there - we'd love to get some expert opinion on this. I know my current gf is looking into large implants, and she wants under the muscle to allow her the max bounce and muscle control. Would love to hear you weigh in on that.

In regards to my ex and not letting them slip. She practiced SO MUCH I CANT EVEN BEGIN TO EXPLAIN. So in her words it was just 'a subconscious thing'. I'm sure they slipped up or down a little (and I mean millimeters, not inches ) throughout the day - but unless you were watching intently, you wouldn't notice. None of her family certainly did. And I was trying not to be rude and stare at their daughter's breasts all day long at a family gathering - though I definitely did my fair share of stealing glances.

-Remy

hourglass

• E Cup
« Reply #39 on: February 16, 2006, 06:41:55 PM »
gambit, great thread!  this is exeptionally sexy stuff!

NotElvis

• F Cup
« Reply #40 on: February 17, 2006, 03:18:30 PM »
Quote:

Not sure that Vixen had "Overs" in this clip. She's bigger now than she used to be. It would be intersting to ask her because Overs traditionally DO INTERFERE with the muscle control and bounce/flex/range that you're able to get.

Hmm, I could be mistaken, then.  But I always thought that once you started getting up to those sizes, that unders were almost out of the question.  Also, the look she has seems to indicate overs.  But again, I could be wrong.  It definitely would be interesting to know.

mij3147

• B Cup
Dolly
« Reply #41 on: February 18, 2006, 07:23:49 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/?v=O4Zrwpc2Sos

Hope this works.  Mike at www.mc-central.com sent it to me.  Please check out his site.

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #42 on: February 22, 2006, 03:09:03 AM »
Quote:

In regards to my ex and not letting them slip. She practiced SO MUCH I CANT EVEN BEGIN TO EXPLAIN. So in her words it was just 'a subconscious thing'. I'm sure they slipped up or down a little (and I mean millimeters, not inches ) throughout the day - but unless you were watching intently, you wouldn't notice...

That is so incredibly sexy, you don't understand just how arousing it is to hear about a woman who had such strong pecs that she could keep her tits up all day long by the power of her pecs alone.

And seeing Dolly Parton do a pec flex (even though she had quite a bit of arm movement going) had my eyes out on stalks. Wow!

GambitCard333

• F Cup
« Reply #43 on: February 23, 2006, 09:58:42 PM »
Zookie - you don't know the half of it. Seriously - Dolly's pec flex is NOTHING! You shoulda seen my ex. 42FFs.... 6 inches. Up and down... no shoulder. No hands cheating.

More to come

But the board is SILENT Is anybody doing this? Is anybody finding new stuff? encouraging it? Finding girls that do it?

Come on guys! The more you post, the more I'll post.

-Remy

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #44 on: February 23, 2006, 11:37:15 PM »
Quote:

Zookie - you don't know the half of it. Seriously - Dolly's pec flex is NOTHING! You shoulda seen my ex. 42FFs.... 6 inches. Up and down... no shoulder. No hands cheating.

I don't doubt it. But it was the sight of seeing one of the members of the Big Boobs Hall of Fame, Miss Dolly herself, attempting a pec flex on national TV, that was such a kicker.

Oh, and please, don't stop posting your stories!