« Reply #257 on: March 13, 2007, 12:15:05 AM »
Next two:

FBBpecFlex

FlexThis

GambitCard333

• F Cup
Re: Using The Twins (NEW!) - muscle control
« Reply #258 on: March 14, 2007, 01:53:16 AM »
Okay so I saw the episode of Cathouse Second Season, and I hate to report - it's just the same microsecond clip that was previewed in the previous week. Not worth taping.

You know, it makes you wonder - if the producers knew enough people would go "Whoa?!? WTF?" with that clip to tune in to see more the next week... if they knew that it would get a reaction, why wouldn't they put more in the show than the initial tease?

In the words of Zeppelin - "Mmmmmmmm and it makes me wonder"

In other news - thanks for posting the new clips, most are old to me, but I'm guessing new to many and that's a good thing. Anything to get the discussion started again.

I must say, I'm a little depressed. The chest muscle control/boobie dance contest had over 20,000 views in the month it's been up, but not one legitimate competitor. I'm curious to hear your views as to why you think not one person tried it?

I'll be back to answer more questions and give a story for old times sake in a while.

Flex on!

-Remy

GambitCard333

• F Cup
« Reply #259 on: March 14, 2007, 03:28:23 AM »
Okay - this is in response to Job's question of how to go about getting girls to try the 'boobie dance':

Job, there's lots of things that can work. Like I said, I've been getting girls to try (not with a TON of success mind you) since I was 15.

When I was 15, I had a girlfriend, and we would play around, and when I had her in a hug/embrace once I flexed my own pecs hard and strong and made her boobs bounce that way. She laughed and snorted and then asked me to do it again. I obliged and then asked if she could do it. She couldn't and had no idea how to, so I showed her the 'I must increase my bust' thing and had her try it. She wasn't that great at it, but her sister could do all kinds of muscle control stuff - from belly rolls, to making it look like she was 5 months pregnant, to yes, after she found out about it from her sister, being able to flex her boobs. She did all of those things in front of her sister and her mom (told to me secondhand) and got a great reaction for it. Thing is, I never went after my girlfriend's sister to do it because A) she was a year younger and B) She was my girlfriend's sister. Talk about the quickest way to get burned in effigy. At any rate though, her ability with the other muscle control stuff so naturally made me realize that God has just gifted some people with the ability to really be in touch with their muscles and physiology. God's given some the gift of muscle control.

So that's one way. Demonstrating your own pec flexing.

Other ways that work - well, when your girlfriend is a boob-bouncing queen, it gets brought up a bit. Especially if she's in the mood to perform. If you know of someone that can flex/bounce her boobies, it's a great setup anytime you're out with a group of other girls. Remember - this tends to work better in GROUP settings and especially fun, party, **94** settings... or **85** parties ;0

Okay what else - TV shows and videos. I mean, this takes some set-up. This takes some planning ahead - but it's doable. During Halloween you could always pop in 'Elvira: Mistress of the Dark' and start a conversation about 'tassel twirling' and talk about girls who can just move their boobs and spin tassels by flexing. 'Serving Sara' has a microsecond flex. You could always watch something like Real Sex or CatHouse and talk about it.

The internet is a boon to this. You can simply get an e-mail or a link and check it out with a significant other or female friend that is open to this sort of thing (read: NOT AT WORK. DON'T SHIT WHERE YOU EAT!) and act amazed, laugh - and go "Look at this!" and see what develops.

You could go see a belly-dancing show where you know one of the dancers performs boob flexing. I've been to a few where this happened. At the time, my girlfriend (who already knew I liked this) started a whole conversation both times about the dancer's abilities and how good they were. Other women in the audience started talking and reacting immediately. At the end of the performance when you guys are eating or just talking about the night, just feel free to go 'Oh my gosh. Now I've seen everything! I've heard of muscle control but WOW!'

You kind of have to think of yourself as a politician, directing the conversation around to what YOU want to talk about!

Basically, the biggest trick is just getting people to see it, then talk about it, then ask if they can do it, then if they can't show em the must increase my bust thing. Depending on your relationship and how far you get in the conversation, maybe it's something you can revisit and keep adding information to.

Remember - Boobie Dancing is Viral!

-Remy

job

• A Cup
« Reply #260 on: March 14, 2007, 01:34:55 PM »
thanks for the information, only thing is that my girlfriend is not like jumping too do something like that she is just a little shy. i tried things you said, just get her sofar subtile but nope. hav to live on without it (or just trie again after a half a year when we know eachother more)

-koen

ps. i just send you a message about this and later i saw this so ignore it
p.ps. in your training scheme, you say something about a diamond shape, whats that whit your arms above your head or something. well actually i don't understand the whole thing, do you have any drawings or can you explain it better. (as you can read i'm not english (but dutch), i understand it but not perfectly, but with a little more explaination i'll undrestand)

GambitCard333

• F Cup
« Reply #261 on: March 14, 2007, 02:14:50 PM »
Hey Koen Thanks so much for participating in the discussion. Awesome that you're not even using your native language. Glad to be of any help that I can.

Well in terms of the 'diamond' thing - and describing it better: I don't have a video or a drawing or anything, but basically, if you sit "Indian Style" with your legs crossed in front of you (Yoga style???) And you put your palms on your thighs and press (Either thumbs pointing inward (v-like) toward you or outward (also v-like) you bring your elbows out a little bit to the sides instead of letting them relax. Almost like the same idea of having your hands on your hips. (which would be part of the intermediate-advanced exercises) Essentially, if you do it, you'll know the right position because you'll FEEL the muscles a lot better. Think of it like pushing your palms into your thighs to get up and stand up or something. Diamonds may have been a bit of a misnomer. I have heard from several ladies that this seems to be one of the best positions to learn chest muscle control in.

So you've tried this stuff with your girlfriend, huh? Well let's see if we can analyze this a bit better.

1. How old are you and how old is your girlfriend?
2. What specifically have you tried? (Tell stories )
3. What is your girlfriend's shape, size?
4. Does she know that you talk about this on the net and look for it?
5. Does she know what this does to you and that you really like it?

Well, look forward to talking with you soon. BTW - if you have any ideas about the questions I posed earlier about the YouTube contest or other women's reactions, feel free to share.

When was the first time you saw this amazing ability? Describe it to us

Captain of the Starship WiggleBoob

-Remy

job

• A Cup
« Reply #262 on: March 15, 2007, 10:26:55 AM »
the answers on remy's questions
-the first 3 ones are ones i don't want nor can answer(just wanna keep my privacy), i just know that her cup is like b or c
-she doesn't know that i'm talking about this on the internet, nor i'm looking for it (she's is just not that kind of girl on who you can discuss about this things)
- she konws that i like it, but i don't know that she knows how much i like it.
- i first saw this when i was 12, the vid that i saw first where in this topic earlier.

-koen

ps. and the must increase my bust thing then, i can't understand how you can point your fingres down in that position, or i have the wrong position in my head.

GambitCard333

• F Cup
« Reply #263 on: March 15, 2007, 05:36:10 PM »
Hey old Koen old pal -

No prob on not answering the first couple of question. Now a detective wouldn't be able to track you down from the answers to those questions, but I think I probably get your reasons for not wanting to share.

The "I must increase my bust" position is essentiall like your hands pushed together, fingers up, palms together as if you were praying to God. Classic Saint position. And while you can point them straight up, and you can point them straight out (away from your body), straight down is not possible. Basically when I say down, you can tilt them down as much as you can. The palms will separate a little bit, so basically yeah, you can't go straight down, but you can tilt enough to get the effect.

What video was it on here? Did you see it on the net the first time?

Also - I'm guessing that both you and your girlfriend are really young. If you guys had both been around the block a few times, or together for a while, I'd just reccommend being completely honest with her and saying "Look, Honey. Nothing gets me more excited than dancing boobies. Will you please learn for me?" - If she knows how serious you are and she loves you, she should want to please you or make attempts to. And think of it this way. You're not asking her to pee on you or to slap her around There are worse things. (Sorry if I offended any of the forum members here who like to be peed on while being slapped around )

Now if she's super uptight, and offended by the very idea, then it might be time to be honest with yourself that no matter how much of a great girl she is, if she's not into the same stuff you are, and opposed to experimenting or having fun with it, she might not be the girl for you. But you're young Have fun!

May Boobie Bouncing Princessess Litter Your Doorstep.

-Remy

GambitCard333

• F Cup
« Reply #264 on: March 15, 2007, 05:39:37 PM »
Okay guys. Weigh in on this. Hard to see, doesn't last too long but damned if this doesn't look impressive. If this is muscle control, we may have a new Holy Grail besides Carrie Finnell, Sofia Staks, Kitten Natividad and My Ex Girlfriend

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_Ya9GlO2JI

-Remy

Knives

• C Cup
« Reply #265 on: March 16, 2007, 02:46:55 AM »
really sorry man, but i could barely see the video is so dark. i did notice she was shakin em tho.
I would really love to get in touch with some of the big boob stars that frequent the forums! my email is [email protected]

job

• A Cup
« Reply #266 on: March 16, 2007, 04:17:39 PM »
hey remy,
thanks, i tought like: huh does he mean something different, or does he mean a differenyt position. well the position was right but your guessing not. im just 19 but my girlfriend is(not me, she) strong chatolic<or how you write it. the thing i first saw was this one (not exactly this but an other link, i just found a better one)http://www.iranian.com/Anyway/2005/October/boobs.html

GambitCard333

• F Cup
« Reply #267 on: March 21, 2007, 03:52:25 AM »
Hey guys

I love this idea and I am only saddened that I didn't do this myself first.

The 4 clips are edited and spliced together, but still, some fun flexing. It would be better if we could see the girls faces though.

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/442336/i_like_my_boobies/

Let's get talking! BTW, been trying to convince Flamingo from the Real World Breast Enlargement Threads to come and talk to us.

-Remy

GambitCard333

• F Cup
« Reply #268 on: March 25, 2007, 02:24:22 AM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tYHYHAKMIA

New one for the troops. Not the greatest, but cute.

-Remy

Infelt

• A Cup
« Reply #269 on: March 26, 2007, 10:50:58 AM »
Quote:

Here is the "tassle twirl" clip that features the above mentioned Cathy
and some real dumb chick w/ small implants

Your file twirl.zip (23032104 Bytes) is now online.

Your Download-Link:   

http://rapidshare.de/files/11959841/twirl.zip.html
ATTENTION, there is a PASSWORD: please

Your Delete-Link:   
http://rapidshare.de/clickhereifyoulikemoosecock

I used to have that clip (Cathy on stage on the left, bearded guy in the middle and the skinny girl on the right), but I deleted it by mistake and now it's gone. The rapidshare link is dead....
...does anybody have a link where I can download that short clip?

Or

does anybody have that clip (file) and can email it to me?
(in this case I can PM you an email address that can receive emails with big file attachments)

Pretty please?

Thanks

-I