April 18, 2014, 11:14:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to the new and improved BEA Forum!
 
  BEA Home   Forum Index   Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SaRenna Lee pictures on SaRennaMania  (Read 6109 times)
Darrell
inactive
C Cup
*
Posts: 128



« on: March 13, 2006, 12:38:10 PM »

SaRenna fans, do you remember her old personally run site, SweetSamples?  Did you miss out on any of her photo sets?  Well, she is now permiting SweetSample pictures to be posted again at her fansite - www.sarennamania.com.  Stop by and take a look.
Logged

DTM
E Cup

Posts: 831



« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2006, 04:05:33 PM »

You shouldn't call yourself a fan if you've never
heard of Sweet Samples. I could never forget that.
I got several video tapes sitting next to me.
All signed with a little message too.  
I might just check out your link.

thanks
Logged

She should make one of them stolen home videos.
ninjrk
E Cup

Posts: 648


« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2006, 08:16:06 PM »

Huzzah!  Ever since I lost the entire Sweet Samples collection to a HD mishap (note, surge protectors don't stop nearby lightning strikes!) I've been hoping that she'd start her site up again so I could replace my collection.  This is at least a start.

Thanks for putting these up,
Matt
Logged

Be nice to everyone you meet, but have a plan to kill them if you have to.

"the only thing unnatural about my tits is how fucking amazing they are!"  LOL
StevenWebguy
inactive
D Cup
*
Posts: 335



« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2006, 12:44:06 AM »

I would be very careful when talking about any Sarenna stuff here other than her Score stuff as some people feel that Score's Claim that they own everything that has to do with her (including her name even though she was born with it) is acctually valid.
Logged
Darrell
inactive
C Cup
*
Posts: 128



« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2006, 12:58:38 PM »

Quote:

I would be very careful when talking about any Sarenna stuff here other than her Score stuff as some people feel that Score's Claim that they own everything that has to do with her (including her name even though she was born with it) is acctually valid.



Point well taken.  However, SaRenna has a library of her own photo sets.  She personally hired photographers or had friends take the pictures.  These are the pictures that were posted on her old site.
Logged

StevenWebguy
inactive
D Cup
*
Posts: 335



« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2006, 01:44:04 AM »

Quote:

Quote:

I would be very careful when talking about any Sarenna stuff here other than her Score stuff as some people feel that Score's Claim that they own everything that has to do with her (including her name even though she was born with it) is acctually valid.



Point well taken.  However, SaRenna has a library of her own photo sets.  She personally hired photographers or had friends take the pictures.  These are the pictures that were posted on her old site.




I am well aware she had a lot of her own photos taken but Score thinks they have some claim to a lot of those images. They have even scarred a lot of websites that display them into removing them or not allowing them to be displayed or discussed.
Logged
Palomine
Global Moderator
Bra Buster

Posts: 20682


I like Linux.


« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2006, 01:33:27 PM »

Quote:


I am well aware she had a lot of her own photos taken but Score thinks they have some claim to a lot of those images. They have even scarred a lot of websites that display them into removing them or not allowing them to be displayed or discussed.




Steven, as per the BEA Owner's policies, there is only one aspect of Sarenna's work that can't be discussed/shared here other than unmorphed Score-logo'd images of her. While you're entitled to express your opinion/share info, other users are equally entitled to participate within the bounds of the Owner's policies, even if such participation runs contrary to your personal opinions.  

Logged

StevenWebguy
inactive
D Cup
*
Posts: 335



« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2006, 04:09:18 PM »

Quote:

Quote:


I am well aware she had a lot of her own photos taken but Score thinks they have some claim to a lot of those images. They have even scarred a lot of websites that display them into removing them or not allowing them to be displayed or discussed.




Steven, as per the BEA Owner's policies, there is only one aspect of Sarenna's work that can't be discussed/shared here other than unmorphed Score-logo'd images of her. While you're entitled to express your opinion/share info, other users are equally entitled to participate within the bounds of the Owner's policies, even if such participation runs contrary to your personal opinions.  






If the material is hers, we know it is hers and it does not have a Score logo on it which does not mean much because I have seen Score put thier logo on a lot of her personal stuff; it should be disscussable at least according the the rules posted. If not an actuall explaination should be given instead of a half baked excuse. Particularly when the material was orginally released to promote her (not Scores) website, the fact that the material was altered after the release is immaterial. If there is some unseen policy that states "do not post stuff that takes people away from Score's sites" I think folks have a right to know about it so they don't get jammed up.
As we are discussing a non-Score Sarenna site I felt the guy should know what he my be getting into.
Logged
Elliot James
D Cup

Posts: 338



WWW
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2006, 12:43:56 AM »

Your assertions are totally false. Are you Amber Brooks' webmaster? Phone me at my SCORE #.
Logged

Elliot James
Editor
SCORE Group
1629 NW 84th Avenue
Miami FL 33126
305-662-5959 X237
http://www.ScoreModelsWanted.com
http://blog.scoreland.com/
https://twitter.com/elliot_james_
james@scoregroup.com
Palomine
Global Moderator
Bra Buster

Posts: 20682


I like Linux.


« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2006, 12:32:58 PM »

Quote:


If the material is hers, we know it is hers and it does not have a Score logo on it which does not mean much because I have seen Score put thier logo on a lot of her personal stuff; it should be disscussable at least according the the rules posted. If not an actuall explaination should be given instead of a half baked excuse. Particularly when the material was orginally released to promote her (not Scores) website, the fact that the material was altered after the release is immaterial. If there is some unseen policy that states "do not post stuff that takes people away from Score's sites" I think folks have a right to know about it so they don't get jammed up.
As we are discussing a non-Score Sarenna site I felt the guy should know what he my be getting into.




One more time Steven:

I am NOT discussing/debating the content of your assertions... I'm simply telling you that you are not entitled to attempt to regulate the behavior of other users at this site... doing so is a violation of your user agreement.

If you wish to make wild unproven accusations and foolishly libel the Score Group that's YOUR choice no matter how unwise it obviously is. I strongly suggest that given your past behavior here (and that fact that you've already been permitted to return from a temp ban before) you make an effort to consider your actions carefully if you wish to continue to participate at the BEA.  
Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Breast expansion archive | Giantess comics and stories | Breast expansion comics and stories | Affiliate marketing program
Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines