MasterDragonfly

• Oh My God Cup
  • sponsor of collared_cherri's 1000cc implants
    • Larger Implants Info
Re: tatoos & boobs
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2006, 07:36:25 PM »
I'm with hourglass on this one (as one option, anyway).  Some tat artists specialize in doing cover-up work.  It's just a matter of finding them, but my guess is that most places would have someone with some experience.  The trick is finding someone who can do a tat that takes your breath away (and not in a hands-around-your-neck kinda way).

The flip side is, of course, laser removal.

aspiringG

• E Cup
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2006, 07:59:06 PM »
Laser removal - more painful than the process of getting  tatoo. It takes many sessions to remove a professionaly done tatoo, up to 12 if you have color. Its also pricey, especially so  for different colors of ink since each color of ink requires the use of a different laser. And if you have titanium ink prepared to be sick while getting removed.  When the ink gets dispersed into the blood stream it can cause a toxic reaction, i.e. fever, muscle spasms....

Just something to think about if you don't already have a tat.

HamsterGal

• G Cup
« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2006, 05:29:00 PM »
I'm just not sure if she wants to touch up a thirty-year old tattoo... I know I'm looking to get some new work done on my ankle (I have a very small tat now but want to expand it to a larger piece) so I'm goping to have to head up 22, huh? I've heard good things about the Ink Spot.

Chievous Industries Keeper of Rocket Pants

milkers1

• A Cup
« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2006, 05:05:18 PM »
I can't stand tatoos on a women anywhere.  Hell,  I hate tatoos on men.  They just scream "tacky".   I do love girls with pierced nipples though.  Especially rings.  I also think clit piercings are really hot.

hugejugglover

• P Cup
« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2008, 06:25:05 PM »
Janine Lindemulder  

From what I've read, Janine is Kelly Madison's cousin!  Can you imagine what those family get-togethers must be like!  One thing's for sure... their Thanksgiving dinners always have some of the best breasts and thighs around.  What am I saying?! That's true of all of their family dinners.  Should I try to come up with a joke about stuffing?  Nah... I don't want to go off too much on a Dangerfield-esque tangent.    

Palomine

• Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2009, 07:43:56 PM »
No idea who this is, and I'm certainly not a fan of tats ON boobs themselves, but it seemed worth sharing. ;)

gOOber

• Pic-O-Matic
« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2009, 08:50:22 PM »
No idea who this is, and I'm certainly not a fan of tats ON boobs themselves, but it seemed worth sharing. ;)

....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

Palomine

• Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
« Reply #22 on: August 22, 2009, 02:31:12 PM »
Again, I'm not a major tat fan, but if a woman is lovely, she's lovely regardless. Here's some interesting sleeve work... prety gal too. Short red hair, pouty lips, hairless below the neck, hourglass figure... hard not to like. ;)

luvdemwhoppers

• T Cup
  • Don Pauleboy
« Reply #23 on: August 22, 2009, 02:33:44 PM »
Again, I'm not a major tat fan, but if a woman is lovely, she's lovely regardless. Here's some interesting sleeve work... prety gal too. Short red hair, pouty lips, hairless below the neck, hourglass figure... hard not to like. ;)

we're on the same page re tatts, sleve work i can look at, but stay way from da boobage.
I'm walkin' here

gOOber

• Pic-O-Matic
« Reply #24 on: August 23, 2009, 01:00:09 PM »
 ???
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

Danoc

• F Cup
« Reply #25 on: August 23, 2009, 01:10:43 PM »

3deroticer

• Oh My God Cup
    • CyberLee
« Reply #26 on: August 23, 2009, 01:58:56 PM »
Finding someone who can tattoo a breast without getting nervous and fucking it up, might be an issue. Is it really cut and dry, "you pick it, I stick it" at a tattoo parlor?

Don't forget Vagina Tattoo!
"Yesterday, Reince Priebus called this whole story a 'nothing burger,'" he said. "Well these emails have turned it into an all-you-can-prosecute buffet."

« Reply #27 on: August 23, 2009, 02:50:09 PM »

luvdemwhoppers

• T Cup
  • Don Pauleboy
« Reply #28 on: August 23, 2009, 04:46:35 PM »
I'm walkin' here

MasterDragonfly

• Oh My God Cup
  • sponsor of collared_cherri's 1000cc implants
    • Larger Implants Info
« Reply #29 on: August 24, 2009, 08:10:56 PM »
Finding someone who can tattoo a breast without getting nervous and fucking it up, might be an issue. Is it really cut and dry, "you pick it, I stick it" at a tattoo parlor?

Years ago when I used to hang out on one IRC channel, there was a woman (regular chatter there) around 20 years old who ended up getting something non-trivial tatted into her cleavage.  I seem to recall she was upwards of E-cup.  She subsequently came online to describe how the tat artist needed to apply some Vaseline to keep the friction to a known quantity (to allow his hand to glide along) and I think for keeping the ink tidy to some degree.

Anyway, she described it as being somewhat comical, what with her Vaseline-coated boobs slip-sliding under the artist's hands while he tried to do his work while remaining composed.  She was pretty comfy with the experience (ie, not crushed with embarrassment), but otherwise it sounded amusing.