Liam

• G Cup
  • I'm here for the boobs, not a popularity contest.
Re: Busty girls of the music industry
« Reply #405 on: November 24, 2017, 12:28:10 AM »
Maria Brink, singer for In This Moment.

"Run to the Hills"

Edit: If you like her, there are tons of videos of her all over youtube.  One particularly impressive, is her performing live with Papa Roach dressed in a red, Power Girl-style costume.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2017, 03:31:58 AM by Liam »
Welcome to the internet where elitism, hypocrisy, and sycophancy know no bounds.

Most "popular" forum users are nothing more than prolific trolls that are well connected.

Note:  I don't do debates and I don't respond to argumentative little shits who swear black is white just to bait me.

Liam

• G Cup
  • I'm here for the boobs, not a popularity contest.
« Reply #406 on: November 24, 2017, 03:30:34 AM »
Alley Stewart, singer for Wise Monkey Orchestra:

"Mustang Sally"
Welcome to the internet where elitism, hypocrisy, and sycophancy know no bounds.

Most "popular" forum users are nothing more than prolific trolls that are well connected.

Note:  I don't do debates and I don't respond to argumentative little shits who swear black is white just to bait me.

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #407 on: November 24, 2017, 06:18:48 AM »
A couple of years ago, Nollywood MAW Cossy Orjiakor released a few "music" videos. Below is one of them, but take my advice: watch it with the audio muted. Your ears will thank you.

"Me & You"
"When your city is French in origin, and your Mayor and Governor are Democrats, and those most affected by this natural disaster are Black, don't expect much help from Bush." -- Left of Y'all (and the link works now too! )