Carter

• Video Tycoon
    • http://www.cheviotsplace.com
CPG Photos! OOOOOOHH!
« on: April 11, 2006, 03:22:16 PM »
Do I have your attention? Good.

Per CPG's request after Glitchpoopglitch posted her personal information and a link to her **18** page, all images and links to images of CPG are banned from this site... as is Glitchpoopglitch.

The harassment this poor woman has had to deal with because of the actions of users of this forum is appalling. This has gone on far too long and it ends NOW.
------------------------------------------------
If Natalie Portman in furry elephant costumes is what matters to you, as it does to most sensible people, the choice is clear.----From now on I'm solving all my problems with food tampering!----If someone serves you a dead dog for lunch you do not stick around for the pudding.----Is it because I'm Jewish? Because I'd kill my Rabbi with a pork chop

Dick_Woods

• X Cup
    • http://www.unlearnnow.com
Re: CPG Photos! OOOOOOHH!
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2006, 03:40:31 PM »
This might be the most pathetic thing I have ever seen people do on the internet.

Holy shit some people just need a freaking life

The_Fonz

• G Cup
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2006, 03:43:37 PM »
One might ask why post those kinds of pictures if you're not looking for that kind of attention. That certainly doesn't excuse the inappropriate actions of certain individuals, but I have to wonder if a woman who showcases her (considerable) assets can avoid the unfortunate side-effects.

Either way, people who harass models or whatever are ruining this for the nice boys and girls who can talk to busty women with respect and admiration.

DJPFC

• Z Cup
    • http://www.pinupfiles.com
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2006, 04:49:50 PM »
I couldn't agree more.  It's sad, really sad.

Quote:

This might be the most pathetic thing I have ever seen people do on the internet.

Holy shit some people just need a freaking life

Check out our brand new, fully re-booted mega-site, PinupFiles/PinupGlam!  Featuring the best and hottest big boobed pinup gals on the web!

Kowalski

• P Cup
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2006, 04:58:43 PM »
I have no idea who CPG is.
Or was....

**18** is a raging sewer of humanity - if you open the faucet, expect a deluge.

Zorro

• Zorro Cup
  • Morphs are updated each week!
    • Zorro" Zorromorphs @ Shutterfly
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2006, 05:06:23 PM »
It's a shame when something like this happens and such a pathetic display by the perpatrators who did it.

Let this be a lesson that I for one, am not interested in personal information about any woman, even those who contribute to our area of the Internet.

If by some fortunate chance one of these ladies confides in me, to give me anything that could have the capacity to disrupt their privacy or personal lives I have way too much integrity to reveal here or any other website.

Over the years I had acquired the personal emails of Kurvsgirl, Isis, and one or two others from TopHeavy.com as well as a very few others from other sites. I would never even want to dishonor any of these women or myself. I may be considered to be "perverted" because of my interest in B.E., but that's the way it goes.

The damage that was done can not be repaired. Who knows what CPG is feeling right now and if she feels betrayed or anything like that.

Whether her age is 14 or 40, either way could result in reprocussions which could damage this site.

My kudos to the Mods..... Cheviot, Palomine, and or any others who were involved in taking the steps to correct this issue.

And to end this on a positive light.....

Sue asks, "Do you like pink?"

WHEN STARTING OR ANSWERING THREADS/POSTS, LINKS ARE SHOWN TO PROVIDE SOURCE INFORMATION INSTEAD OF JUST COPYING/PASTING PERSONAL OPINIONS.

duuuuude

• Banned User
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2006, 05:15:53 PM »
She's my girlfriend. Don't worry, i took her out for ice cream and now she's cool with her boobs being posted all over the internet. She also told me when i get my MD I can make those things bigger. Trust me, i know what i'm talkin about.

PS: She especially wants to have her pictures morphed.

thank you,

Chicago Party Girl via duuuuude

DJPFC

• Z Cup
    • http://www.pinupfiles.com
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2006, 05:29:20 PM »
Not funny, duuuuuuude.  I know you were joking, but someone might take you for serious.

Quote:

thank you,

Check out our brand new, fully re-booted mega-site, PinupFiles/PinupGlam!  Featuring the best and hottest big boobed pinup gals on the web!

Carter

• Video Tycoon
    • http://www.cheviotsplace.com
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2006, 06:05:05 PM »
Quote:

She's my girlfriend. Don't worry, i took her out for ice cream and now she's cool with her boobs being posted all over the internet. She also told me when i get my MD I can make those things bigger. Trust me, i know what i'm talkin about.

thank you,

duuuuude is now taking a 30 day break from the forum.

This is a serious matter.

Edit: Was to be a 30 day ban... but as he also has a 30 day ban for a 1-1-1-1 violation today so now the ban is permanent.
------------------------------------------------
If Natalie Portman in furry elephant costumes is what matters to you, as it does to most sensible people, the choice is clear.----From now on I'm solving all my problems with food tampering!----If someone serves you a dead dog for lunch you do not stick around for the pudding.----Is it because I'm Jewish? Because I'd kill my Rabbi with a pork chop

Palomine

• Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2006, 06:10:06 PM »
Quote:

Quote:

thank you,

duuuuude is now taking a 30 day break from the forum.

This is a serious matter.

Though his 'sense of humor' leaves much to be desired, I think I beat you to it Chev.... duuuude just got temp banned for posting Score content in his football thread. You can ban him next time.

SHADY

• C Cup
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2006, 08:22:51 PM »
yall are cut throat these past few weeks, fuck, this is why i dont post, cant get in trouble if i dnt post pictures. but keep up the good work guys its all in our (and the owners) best interest ...

bez [censored]
shady

StevenWebguy

• Banned User
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2006, 09:43:15 PM »
Why do I have to be the one to point out the obvious?

If she really didn't want her REAL NAME on the Internet then she should have it taken down from where SHE has posted it herself. Of course she never should have posted it to begin with if she really didn't want people to know it, however I am willing to give her the benifit and just assume that she had no idea how some men would react.

If she does not want all of this attention she should quit posing for Internet magazine photo shoots or any other photographers in general as well as SIGNING photo releases.

Until SHE does that SHE DESERVES all the RESPECTFUL attention that SHE gets given HER OWN actions.

Just because she is hot and she has HUGE tits does not give anyone license to send her emails full of profane and explicit sex acts.

Given that she has posed for all these pics and signed releases for a mess of them emailing her a polite complement might be appropriate along with a thank you.

Feral

• E Cup
« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2006, 10:09:42 PM »
Quote:

One might ask why post those kinds of pictures if you're not looking for that kind of attention.

Exactly. If you put yourself out there like that, you have to take the good with the bad. I don't think anyone deserves to be harassed, or have their identity stolen, but this is the internet after all.

Craig_Mercer

• P cup
« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2006, 10:14:11 PM »
For all those worried about preserving CPG's privacy you'll be glad to hear of all the exposure she won't be getting as spokesmodel for REMOVED.

REMOVED are little jug shaped shotglasses that are making nightclub rounds.

Yes shes underexposing herself in photos that show bar patrons sipping from tiny jugs strategically placed between her big jugs, so as not to exploit her big jugs in any way.

So to avoid further exploitation of this subject I beseech you not place a ".com" behind that product's name in your browser and click the link to the photo gallery that she willingly participated in.
E N O R M O U S B R E A S T S
S O U S E M O N S T E R B R A
O R B S M E A S U R E T O N S

« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2006, 10:24:10 PM »
I'm continually amazed by the number of people here who just don't get it.