AgentDee

• Boob, James Boob
  • I LOVE GIANT TITS!
    • AgentDee's Youtube Page
Anybody want a copy of the NEW Tomb Raider game?
« on: April 14, 2006, 02:45:42 AM »
I have a NEW but opened copy of Tomb Raider Legend for XBOX.  I just got it on wednesday, but my stupid XBOX wont play it, I tried to take it back to the store and exchange it, but the new one wouldnt play in it either.  My xbox plays all my other games fine, and it does play fine on my 2 other friend's xboxes.  I think it is because my xbox is one of the launch units that came out in 2001.  Id rather have gotten it for PS2 anyway but they only had a copy of it for xbox.  If anybody either wants to trade the xbox version for the ps2 version thats cool, or ill just sell it flat out.  I hope somebody here can help me out.  Other than testing it out on other systems, it has never been actually played.  Thanks in advance.

Here is a pic of it to show I do have it

Sorry for the bad pic, it was taken last night by a low quality digital camera.
Want a custom avatar?

"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."
"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."
Chelsea Charms

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC

AgentDee

• Boob, James Boob
  • I LOVE GIANT TITS!
    • AgentDee's Youtube Page
Re: Anybody want a copy of the NEW Tomb Raider game?
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2006, 06:58:45 PM »
Game is sold guys, thanks anyways .
Want a custom avatar?

"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."
"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."
Chelsea Charms

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC